Back in the day, human survival depended on having sex...

Back in the day, human survival depended on having sex. And as long as you were a good person and could provide for a women, you could sleep with her if you wanted. In today's day and age there is no survival of the fittest because we've killed all our predators, cured all our diseases, etc. and now with the massive increase in life expectancy, women no longer have to sleep with men as an issue of survival. That combined with the fact that modern technology has given them access to dating apps that literally put thousands of suitors in front of them, and the fact that you have to compete against male competition they see face to face every day. Make it nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get laid, unless you're of the absolute highest caliber of man. Men have to be funny, attractive, have a good job, be a good person, and have a personality the women enjoys. While all a women has to do is have a vagina. This complex has led women to become incredibly arrogant, inflating their ego with a false sense of value and making 90% of them gold digging cunts who think they deserve the world for doing absolutely nothing. Doesn't this piss you the fuck off Sup Forums?
>inb4 kek virgin detected

I'm not a virgin. I just think it shouldn't be so difficult to get something that's supposed to be a basic human need. And if you disagree with me, you're only promoting the culture that makes it harder for ALL of us to get laid.

shameless self bump to get this message past all the disgusting tranny dicks

This bumps to get it past the furries

It doesn't matter what we think, that's just the way it is. What does matter is what we can do to change it.

Don't worry though OP, once the Chinese/Japs finish patenting sexbots, women won't be needed anymore. Will that happen within our lifetime? Probably. Take it easy OP, and keep that chin up.

You know what user, I like your way of thinking. And yeah I can't wait to see the look on womens faces when men start leaving them for something that actually puts out

Keep that chin up young man and stay strong.

Thanks bro you too. Guess all we can do till then is work with the hand we're delt

you can't say that all women are gold digger cunts, I mean they might be harder to find but even today there are girls with values

do you know what reciprocity means?

>all women have to do is have a vagina
that's where you're wrong kiddio.

>slowclap.gif

absolutely right, even worst some women have been led to think it's okay to fuck with sub-humans shitskins and fuck up our precious gene pool

smh

Only in terms of life insurance.
Basicaly a state giving a foreign agent the right to solicit insurance in their state.
Oh and I recently got my certificate of authority (insurance license)

Equality am I right.

Just fucking go outside and find a girl desperate asshole.

You must be looking for models with big asses perfect bodies and all you have to bring to the table is bullshit.

Deal with it. Adapt to your environment. Adapt or die.

>Hand

meh dont like girls who want to be protected and provided for fuck um let them have the alphas I prefer strong women who fend for themselves and protect me mmmh sounds hot gotta go fap brb

If you think all women have to do is have a vagina, then you would get pussy all day because plenty of disgusting women are waiting right now. Your own logic makes little sense to anyone but yourself. Women have to do at least 50% of what men do, and in the case of my relationship, 110% because I landed a fucking hottie with a complex, so you may not be a virgin, but if you think getting pussy is hard, then you are nuts.

Actually, the young man is correct. You can't prove his statement invalid.

Exactly this. He's a 4 in looks, a 5 in finances, and a 2 in the dating game looking for 9's or better.

Recently I've been feeling this way as well but then I realized how much more potential men have. One thing I rid though was changing my tinder description to say "Why do I always have to message first?". Almost all of my matches after that messages me first although it was mostly boring shit like Hey/Hi/What's up?

Idiot

Getting laid is not the same as reproducing

its scientifically proven, the more horny a man is, the lower the standard he has for his partner, so technically his statement is true

proof? sauce?

It's scientifically proven for men to be attracted to tits and ass cause It's a sign of health and worthyness to produce,carry, and raise a child.

same reason women like big muscles and big penis and testicles.

large Testicles and penis means more sperm and better more succesfull ejaculation and Muscles is a sign of good health and worthyness to produce a strong child.

Big

Mmmm I think the large penis and testicles but makes no sense

You do have a point, interesting way to look at the current dating/social/sex scene

I agree with OP, more over, the same can be said about all of these people who are into that gender studies bull shit, one of all organisms baaoc functions is to reproduce, when something limits someone biologicaly from doing a basic function, it can be considered a disorder.