Weird kid thread >be me in kindergarden > girl comes to me says wants to play with us > I say yes you can play but you...

Weird kid thread >be me in kindergarden > girl comes to me says wants to play with us > I say yes you can play but you have to take your clothes of > girl does it > do it all the time with her > later start touching her and having sex with her > don't what I'm doing but feels good > get caught by one of the adults > not allowed to play with her anymore or do be in the room where we played > feel pissed of but not much i can do > later in school one guy gets bullied > feel sorry for him but we still chased him everyday > oneday I stand up for him telling others to fuck of then break one guys nose > everybody hates me now > but the weird kid thinks I'm a good > keeps following me everyday > one day i say just hit yourself > guy rly does it > he doesn't care as long as he can be friends with me > school life get's harder people now hate and nearly get into a fight everyday also girl don't like me > tell weird kid do everything for me > tell him to eat dirt > undress and crawl up a tree > tell him to get his lil sister to me so we can have sex while he has to watch > sometimes fuck him if bored > he doesn't mind beeing my toy > find another guy do the same thing > life wasn't good back then but it wasn't bad > always were bullshitting people to see if they do what i want them to do > was only 8 years old at that time > shit didn't get much better after that > but now life is good > still miss that time

Nice greentext

>How do I redtext like this???
>all my shits green fuck

>lol wtf is this

>how do greentext

>Fucking newfag dont know how to type green

You literally just pulled sociopath out of a dictionary and failed at greentexting it

>not knowing how to greentext

›tfw my greentext isn't green

5/10, no greentext, story didn't make much sense.

You have potential, OP.

>try again

≻this is now a browntext thread

< < > Did I greentext triforce right?

>im op

Trips speek the true true

>haha I'm cool, because I post in greentext

faggot

>>want to hear another story of me pulling shit like this

>be me in kindergarden
> girl comes to me says wants to play with us
> I say yes you can play but you have to take your clothes of
> girl does it
> do it all the time with her
> later start touching her and having sex with her
> don't what I'm doing but feels good
> get caught by one of the adults
> not allowed to play with her anymore or do be in the room where we played
> feel pissed of but not much i can do
> later in school one guy gets bullied
> feel sorry for him but we still chased him everyday
> one day I stand up for him telling others to fuck of then break one guys nose
> everybody hates me now
> but the weird kid thinks I'm a good
> keeps following me everyday
> one day i say just hit yourself
> guy rly does it
> he doesn't care as long as he can be friends with me
> school life get's harder people now hate and nearly get into a fight everyday also girl don't like me
> tell weird kid do everything for me
> tell him to eat dirt
> undress and crawl up a tree
> tell him to get his lil sister to me so we can have sex while he has to watch
> sometimes fuck him if bored
> he doesn't mind beeing my toy
> find another guy do the same thing
> life wasn't good back then but it wasn't bad
> always were bullshitting people to see if they do what i want them to do
> was only 8 years old at that time
> shit didn't get much better after that
> but now life is good
> still miss that time*

FTFY, OP.

>how to type green

green

>still miss that time

>Implies you were 8 years old in kindergarten.

Lmao the autism is real

thanks, see always get what I want

Dude are you a fucken mind controller?!! Because after reading all this shit I think you may have powers. Also,

>this is how you greentext

>>/Someone cap this please/

Can i try
Ok i will now k

> be 7 or 8 after school its open and there are teachers and some kids there because after school activities > me and friend kevin make 2 girls strip in a small play room with lots of > pillows one of them like me, they succ our peepees and we touch their whatever. Later one girl tell other kids and suddenly we are like maybe 5 or 6 kids all having kinda groupsex. Teacher finds out, boys and girls are not allowed to play in that room after school together =(

Some time later me and kevin go to girls shower room and 4 older mean girls make us strip and it felt really nice we also got to touch their tits and also one of them showed us her p0ssi. No one found out and i moved to other city so yeah.

Damnit everything went green

> after fucking people in my school > went to new school > didn't like the new people > girls were just stupid > so I called them names > people then gave me rep > played together everyday > went on a school trip > one guy how's mums probably made money by sucking dick always had money > bought a girl a new watch in 5 grade > guy was an idiot > started to collect flowers to sell him > he buys flowers for like 20 € > teacher tells him flowers cloud be poisend > wants his money back > tell him sorry for mistake > give you back 3 € > because he already payed for them > he agrees > cause he is an idiot > give flowers to girl i like > get mad at him > later see the girl again > tell her everything > then kiss her > we make out everyday > also try to have sex > one guy just looks at us > doesn't go away > throw a stone at him > he runs aways keep kissing her > get bored of her > looks for new girls > find some but all of them a boring > find girl online in wow > she cute but older than me > but always like older girls > gave me here icq number > text her everyday telling her fake story > ask her to send pictures > she does > show them around school > feel like the boss > start telling more weird storys > also invited friends to icq chats so they can tell fake storys to > but they just stupid and fail > girl doesn't talk to me anymore > best friend of girl msg me > tell's me that I'm an asshole > trick her into feeling guilty about it > she belives me > meet two times since she lives 300 km away from me > she probably has some issuses > she teaches me how to mastrubate > didn't know how to do it > didn't care cause already was fucking > on second meeting > stayed 1 Week at her place > wanted to have sex > but she didn't because she might get pregnant > tell her to take it in her butt > she doesn't want to > just do it anyway > do it everyday > later dump that bitch and tell her to kill herself > don't know if she did it > never her from her again

>kek

> still miss that ass > coming inside was a good feeling > also start beeting my meat everyday > at least 14 times a day now

>卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

K

>fag

Just look at his spelling it's not beyond the realm of possibility here.

>OP is newfag