Who could beat this guy?

Who could beat this guy?

My parents

>Deadpool- 4th wall manipulation
>Anybody with matter manipulation (Jean Grey)
>Magic users perhaps
>Time warpers
>Kira

He's really not that unbeatable

Anyone that can think him out of existence.

/thread pic related

this guy

No, just no. Also DB super? Eww

kirito

Cynthia.

this guy

waifus have stronger plot armor than him

alucard
ask any questions, im sure i could easily answer

Dandy.

/thread

the anime hunter

this pizza

it is locked up for your own good

Of course, he's like omnipresent at the end of Hellsing Ultimate.

Me faggot

this, definitely this

i also imagine he cant do shit to this guy

Here is your answer.

The guy which can kill anyone because he is the metaphor of God
> Dr Manhattan

any logia type devil fruit eater of one piece can beat him since he doesn't have the haki to hit them

Fight me 1v1

The tread is call ''Who could beat this guy?'' iff he is intangible but cant do damage at saitama, he CANT BEAT HIM!

he can't even beat afo lel

try it bitch im ripped

Fuck these threads. Basically any other god.
It's over powered faggot vs over powered faggot. At least Dr. Manhattan has emotional/ humanity issues.

then it'd be a draw faggot

no one

that is the joke

stop taking him seriously

prove him wrong faggot

Well, seeing as how he is a drawing, I could take the paper and rip it up. I beat him.

faggot they still can hit saitama

This

Ghosts are immune to normal attacks

tell me anyone fast enough that he wouldn't be able to just dodge

nigga boros alone could take any op character

Only he can , because destroy the universe.
logia devil fruit type is pussies , saitama dont have haki? pff he dont give a fuck because is indistructible and a punch of saitama is more op than a haki i think .

Does this look like the face of mercy?

kthxbai

Severe depression
>He beats himself

Hope you guys get this.

When he punched the air in front of Genos, Dust flew behind him and destroyed a mountain. Ground/Flying bests Ghost

and fighting attacks.

valid point i suppose, since in the series nowhere does the smoke really have a suffocating effect, i do imagine it would tho...

yhwach he is basically god knows everything future etc past and he can use every power and disengage every power

Saitama has unlimited power in each punch- Goku is not indestructible.

Goku has limited power in his punches. Saitama is invulnerable to physical damage. Ki also would not harm him as he is indestructible.

yet nothing happened to Genos
+ gengar has levitate ground moves do jack shit

Saitama just punches in his general direction, and he and everything in his area code are now in deep space

NICE

That is kind of irrelevant tho? Saitama cant hurt him for shit, is the point, even if launched into deep space, transforming into smoke, he has the ability to fly, so he could well stay grounded or just fly back...

No
No
Not even close. FASTER. FAST- He's already dead
Dead
Deads
Dead as dicks

The true as is

this, if this is true

Hop in and give me that super punch.

>smoke can fly in space
Ridiculous.
Plus Saitama tanked hits that get him to the moon in a split second, and Im sure he can hit even harder. Unless smoke transportation is light speed level, smoke man is fucked

OP you can beat him by sucking him off because your a huge faggot

forgot pic

The autist vegeta

No physical attack can hurt him, so Saitama's physical prowess is irrelevant, the only problem is Smoker has no real way of hurting Saitama either...

Korean cartoons aren't real

can feminism beat Saitama?

The darkfeind

One Piece fanboy here. I think if Saitama came across a logia devil fruit user, he'd get really confused about not hitting them at first, but then the logia user would get cocky and be all "You don't have haki hahahah!" Then he'd be like
"whats that??" They'd tell him, he'd promptly master it in an instant, and then he'd win. I can totally see this happening if a cross over ever happened. One Piece is my love but Saitama can kill everyone in that universe. I doubt end of the story Luffy will be stronger. That'd be ridiculous.

The bait is strong

Kirito is only good at games also fuck off SAO is horrible.

Not sure about beat, but could give him a run for his money...
Thoughts?

Heil
to the emperor of the Vandenreich

This guy for sure

oshit

In the show, the logia fruit users still interact with the real world, they just don't take damage. For example, when lava man is hit, his body breaks apart into lava, but he come back together right away. This means that OPM can just launch them so fast they are stranded in deep deep space before they even notice. I dont think any fruit user has the ability to go as fast as OPM can launch them.

Wolverine

that fag always wins

An eraser

He can't beat this fag.

Lava is not exactly a gas, is it now? Gas would simply get displaced...

this guy

Dio with The World at his most powerful could probably beat him

lava is molten rock, metal and what not.
It's more a solid/liquid

Displaced into outer space
Pic related

The guy in the bushes. He bulks up with 5lb weights every day, so he's strong as fuck.
P.S. The guy's name is Omegalore/Daniel Benham.

I'm glad someone understands, OPM is a joke character who's sole purpose is to be strong, fast, durable, etc. as you can possibly be. only way to really beat him is probably with mind control or some sort of mental manipulation, reality warping, or time shennanigans otherwise it cant be done

Hulk could beat him

Did i say lava is a gas? Jesus!
It would follow the path of least resistance, there is less resistance to the sides than there would be to follow a line into space, therefor, it should displace to the sides, sort of like unveiling a curtain...

goku has proved time and time again that further improvement is always possible
when it comes down to it, goku has achieved many more significant feats during his life than saitama has so far. without anything to show for it, goku would destroy.

goku lost against cell.
goku is a big faggot.

im surprised this hasn't been posted!
Do we /thread now?

Goku dies so many times that you could have a drinking game for how many times he dies then gets revived.

>Ichigo
Who?

Any thoughts on weather Asura could?

You can't /thread your own post.
But here just for you sense you used your half brain.
>/thread

But is Saitama his actual name? If so, first or last? Nobody just skips half their name.

This
But seriously maybe blast will impose a challenge

kurosaki ichigo, a big faggot.
he needs to know his name so not

also hulk could beat saitama

me, i do 101 push ups & 101 sit ups everyday. Also run a short marathon to keep tone

Hulk? False.
Santana is immune to radiation, we saw that with Virusman in ep 1

goku only died twice

I did not /thread, i asked if we do now...

Spongebob in this episode

>hulk could beat saitama
Kek >he needs to know his name so not
True but he can always give up half his life to his shinigami to see his name plus OPM won't fight light until light someone tries to act threatening. OPM is not that smart.

goku chose to let gohan fight because he knew gohan had surpassed him.