Hey B, I need your help...

Hey B, I need your help. An hour ago I got robbed at gunpoint after meeting up with two guys trying to purchase my PlayStation 4. The robbers were black and Hispanic. Is there any way I can trace them down? They called me at this number: (219) 293-8406 I filed a police report but don't know how good that'll be. Please B, I need your help.

Nigga we don't have NSA phone tracking abilities but the cops might be able to track their shit. You're probably beat and the cops will never find them but these niggers could be using one of their personal phones and not some burner

you really think posting on this shit hole will help you?

Worth a shot....thanks for the replies though.

call them and tell them you want your shit back

I tried but they blocked me and I'm sure if one of my friends were to call them they wouldn't pick up...

Reported OP for hate crimes, spreading lies about minorities, and for being underage (ps4).

#blacklivesmatter

I just called, those niggers let it go to voicemail. The faggot police don't give a shit about robbery victims, had a spic break into my house a year back, they coulda dusted for prints and caught the nigger but they didn't.

OP here. Thinking about texting the number inviting them over to fuck my girlfriend. When they get here and are done having their way with her thats when I will confront them about the ps4. Think it could work?

I'm gonna try to reverse look up their phone. So far all I know is their zip code and that they're using a phone number registered to cricket mobile from Gary, indiana

sucks for you, you must be a nigger. I had a break in last week and they dusted for prints.

I'm the actual OP. This is probably funny to you but I honestly hope you never get to experience something like this.

you should always meet in a public place like a mall. Maybe next time you won't be so dumb.

You're damn lucky that this was all they took.

report your ps4 stolen to sony. they should be able to lock the system down or track its ip for you if its connected.

I'm the original OP ignore the others, I caught up with the robbers (they casually walked away) and I offered to let them spitroast me in return for my ps4 back.

Well they agreed so im off to find a motel room, wish me luck.

Maybe next time use ebay?

Is it me or does that picture lose less and less pixels eevrytime its posted

Anyways it sucks op, if you have the serial number of the Playstation report it to Playstation so they can ban it, talk to the news maybe they will run a story about it, dont take the law into your own hands because the cops will write you up on charges its sucks, as for next time conceal carry is your best bet so it doesnt happen again

>lock the system
>track its ip

You're retarded right?

WTF is going on?? I'm the REAL OP and I called them and traded my gf for my ps4. Totally worth it. /thread

lol vidya manchildren

OP here, ahora yo soy el latino y estoy hablando español.

What did you say while they were robbing you? Did you cry?

I'm the actual OP (can all you others stop impersonating) and I've got my gun from home, plan is to find where these gangsters live and go postal, stay tuned folks!

What will you do? Kill them?
Of course not fag.

Well OP satan demands an answer. Tell the story

Heres what yo do: You find them and kill them while screaming ¡RACE WAR! ¡FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK SPICKS! ¡god save the white race!