Fat chicks

having someone force to become fully delitized and love it

found the american already

pennis and also dicke and balls

>take dump in air tight jugs
>do this for weeks
>dump accumulated shit on neighbor's door step
>mfw I fap in the window when he discovers elephant sized dump

Fucking my gf, while she wears a choker, and then killing her after.

To have sex

pushing limits with brutal facefucking

Going outside

kicking a broken bottle up my sister's gaping vagina and utterly ruining her cervix

To have consensual sex with a girl, folowed afterward with sleeping in embrace.

this

is that Chloe Moretz?

This, so much. I'm not even ugly I am just too awkward.

Having unprotected sex along with a creampie without the worry of contracting an STI or getting someone pregnant (absolutely 100% guarentee). As well as not having to worry about my performance or cumming to quickly. Like masturbating except with a pussy instead of your hand.

Her

lots of naked blond athletic 12yo boys urinating on me

what's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

To have really passionate and filthy sex with a remotely attractive female who actually enjoys me as much as I enjoy her. I know, that's crazy talk...

Impregnating my asexual/aromantic bestfriend.

Mfm threesome with my wife

>take sister to a homeless shelter
>make her wear a wedding dress
>watch her getting drilled in every hole by filthy old homeless men
>everyone pisses on her
>she has to walk home stinking of strangers' piss with cum dripping down her legs

hahaha

you're a mad fucking genius

I'm living out my fantasy. When I married my wife I told her I was interested in little girls and if we had a daughter I'd want to have sex with her. That's when she revealed her father had been having sex with her since she was a toddler and she was hoping to convince me to do it with our daughter. Now our daughter is 3yo and I've been doing sex stuff with her for several months.
Why wouldn't you want to get her pregnant?

to have consensual sex in the missionary position

I wanna be used in public and filled with the cum of anyone who walks by.

Specs: a slightly bbw with big tits, big ass, pinup-looking face, a little higher than me.

Activities: lots of bjs, titfucks, anal, atm, cum on boobs and face/mouth. All on my premises. That oughta do it

a girl in diapers

I want to shit and piss and cum everywhere then fuck a little monkey then shit and piss some more then rub monkey shit on my chest

fat

bumpp

are you a chick? lots of girls ive known that seemed pretty conservative have that fantasy.

I just want to punch a loli girl in the cunt over and over and over while her parents are watching

Too much time/money to raise a child. Would absolutely fuck with my future plans especially because I'm 18. When I'm older and financially stable I Would use a surrogate with great genes. Hopefully I can inseminate it myself and have a relationship with her.

confirmed by the undeniable power of trips

this

/thread

smash all Chloe Moretz's teeth out with a hammer then piss in her mouth

watch my friend and his GF fuck. theres something about seeing friends nude that turns me on

I want to put my dingdong up a lady's foofoo

to have sex again

Undertale

duble bj
my wife and her friend

purple head?

I want to shit on a big cream cake

more of your wife?

wank a dog off

got some anal? i really want to jerk off right now?

swap bodies with my sister, she fucks me in her pussy with my own dick

sorry but dont have any pics from anal sex

fuck a dead baby in half

that's some fucked up fantasy.

ok! it did the job!

find a cute girl maybe 15yo who just died from something non-contagious, fuck the dead body in front of her grieving family then make her brother fuck her