Am I the only guy on Sup Forums who commits stolen valor ?

Am I the only guy on Sup Forums who commits stolen valor ?

Why does that boy have all those medals and such

Hopefully not. Service tards are the most annoying sacks of shit. Hurr durr I cudda died fur ur freedoms. What I did was dangerous n shit, respekt me n gimme free shit

Show some respect, you useless, low test autist. It's true that the military is defending our freedoms with their actions.

pretty sure thats a highschool jrotc puke

dude i've gotten laid specifically because i was wearing my ACU's. does that piss you off? and i'm sure your mom/sister/aunt/gf/whoever wants to fuck a guy in uniform. too bad you're too big of a pussy to ever get to wear one. KEK

>a bunch of burgerclaps come out to slap each other on the ass for flying out into the desert to kill sheep herders with AKs
lmao

Some of the guys I see in the va seem pretty useless, however there's some hardcore motherfuckers in there as well,like these two dudes who each lost their lower jaws in Vietnam. The useless ones give a bad name to the ones who went through the fire.

I would say it is by it says "JROTC". Still stupid tho, you would never earn that much within 4 years of JROTC lol. I'm was in JROTC myself and on my 4th year, I only had 3 national medals, a beret, and a cord. Although I didn't care that much but did what I was supposed to do

Your pathetic mewing is music to my ears you fat pussy.

Burgerclaps are keeping you safe in your little shithole.

Ribbons and medals? K.

Muh freedoms

Isn't that normal for a Boy Scout to have a bunch of medals?

Probably did not qualify to enter military service, as standards are fairly high. It's part of the reason our military is feared around the world. It is because we don't have ignorant pussies in it like this.

Tell me again how soldiers being sent abroad to take control of oil rich countries, which government contractors then make money out of, is defending your freedom?

Do these stolen Valor dicks even bother to read the dress manual?
If you want to see how it's done go to Arlington, there is the old guard and a funeral every day.

How does it feel knowing that fat soldier would, with almost guaranteed certainty, fuck you up.

That must be an embarrassing feeling.

>Tell me again how soldiers being sent abroad to take control of oil rich countries,

Tell me how this even ever happened again?

Tell me how it feels to be this stupid. Does it feel nice, or do you feel butthurt all the time due your lack of knowledge or intelligence?

What. How did these jaw-less BAMFs live?

You're trolling or we're thinking about different countries. Amerifag here.

That's an NJROTC uniform for a high school class with drill medals. So yeah none of it is real.
>Pic related its me my junior year of high school

I'm not the guy you replied to, but that's exactly what happened in Iraq.

Defending our freedom to have oil not controlled by Russia or China.

Are those glasses standard

And it's why amerifag will only go to war in countries that they can make money out of.

Oh yeah, my 4 years of NROTC I only received 3 metals, and our class didn't allow ribbons outside of our curriculum like this fuckwad. There's only like 25-26 actual ribbons you can earn through the class any others are just fake for a fake program
>fake^2

Take a dictionary and look up the word freedom. Tell me where it mentions illegal and fake wars for monetary value.

Yes every student is issued a pair of aviators and white mickey mouse gloves.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Civilians won't be able to tell no matter how fucked up your uniform is. Vets will, though, and you'll probably meet the wrong one some day.

I'd prefer they tard out looking like OP's pic.
Makes them easier to spot.

And somehow, some idiot convinced you that we STOLE their oil?

I have an answer for you: Stop listening to the idiots.

Wait a second OP doesn't even have service stars. Which means he has all that gear on his uniform but without service stars he's technically a "first year cadet" if you're going to steal valor in a fake program don't look like a fucking bun head while doing it

>And it's why amerifag will only go to war in countries that they can make money out of.

Are you familiar with the term "mental gymnastics". Because that is what it takes to get to that conclusion.

We produce our own oil, and we buy it from countries that have it. It is part of the reason we cannot snap ties with Saudi Arabia, who's other chief export is Wahhabi Islam.

OP is claiming that he has stolen valor, which if he does it, makes him an imbecile and an insult to the men that have died in battle.

Maybe he should have said "pic unrelated", because it's clearly a JROTC uniform.

Never asked. They both have these monstrous replacements. I've never talked to either of them, one of the docs and another vet explained what was going on. I feel like I'm too much of a pussy to be talking to them. I've had a few surgeries and I'm there a few times a week for physical therapy following a helo mishap, but I still feel like a fraud compared to some of the dudes I meet in there.

So, I'm going to post something here that might be inflammatory, but too fucking bad.

I've lived through the end of the Vietnam War, where dudes coming home were called "baby killers" and now through the Iraq/Afghanistan wars where everyone calls even the 18 year old puke who works the motor pool at Camp Pendleton a "hero".

Quite frankly, people who fought in any of these wars since Vietnam were Volunteers. That means they WANTED to go and fight, or they WANTED to get a job and a paycheck.

The work they had to do was hard - sure, but I've worked pretty hard too in my life. The danger was bad for some of them, but most definitely not all of them.

And listen - you GOT PAID to go have sand niggers shoot at you and try to blow you up. To quote Don Draper, "THAT'S WHAT THE MONEY IS FOR!!". So, when you come home, and you are all depressed because, sniff, someone shot at you once, and, sniff, it makes you all scared at night and now you got PTSD and need hugs and (more importantly) an excuse for being nothing more than a shitbag who can't really handle life outside a controlled organization like the military, then all I have to say to you is TOO FUCKING BAD.

I know, we're supposed to Honor Your Service and all, but shit dude, you got free healthcare for life, everyone kisses your ass for spending a couple of years in a war zone, and you get bonus points for any job you apply for. Give me a break.

If you killed Osama, then you should get a Free Pass (and Free Slurpee's at 7-11), but other than that my question to you is this: Did you spend the money we gave you while you were over there? You did? Great, now Fuck Off.

Never asked. They both have these monstrous replacements. I've never talked to either of them, one of the docs and another vet explained what was going on. I feel like I'm too much of a pussy to be talking to them. I've had a few surgeries and I'm there a few times a week for physical therapy following a helo mishap, but I still feel like a fraud compared to some of the dudes I meet in there.

Sorry for the repost, replied to my own post.

Hahaha all the pathetic welfare queens in here beating your chests. Kill yourselves you faught for nothing.

Thank You For Your Service.

Now FUCK OFF.

Fuck you and fuck the military worship in the U.S.

My neighbor was in Vietnam and he was drafted. I'm pretty sure they had a shortage of volunteers, hence the draft. I don't think he was involved in any of the fighting, but I don't think they gave him a choice as far as enlistment went.