Hey guys, I think it's time. My time is up. I'm leaving this world. I can't keep going forward...

Hey guys, I think it's time. My time is up. I'm leaving this world. I can't keep going forward. Today was the shitiest day ever. Don't worry about my loved ones. No one will miss me. Not even my best friend really cares me. She has been ignoring me for the past couple of days. it's fine, I don't blame her. I want to strangle myself. Sounds like a good way to go. Give me tips bros. Thanks for the fun you have given me for years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQa8Rv-Vq-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>beeing in her/his 20's
>shittyday.png
>"problems"
=
How do i become an hero /b?
hang yourself , it ain't that hard

You are right, I'm just a waste of space

Suicide is a permanent decision to a temporary problem. Don't kill yourself because you've had a bad day. Shit gets better. Believe me. Maybe not today or tomorrow or a month from now, but it gets better.

Livestream pls

Get over yourself already, people will obviously care for your ass. Stop trying to think nobody likes you and you are a "lost soul". Grow the fuck up already,grow some ballsand dont give a shit what people think. If you cant even do this (which you obviously can but you dont even try) then hang yourself. People who are decided to go kill themselves would have already done it but you decide to go to Sup Forums,that means you are hesistant to kill yourself. Try to live life,dumb faggot

dont be a idiot dont live in the now look to the future through the darkness theres always light at the end of the tunnel dont be a pussy and take the easy way out fight and dont back down and move forward only pussys give up

Don't kill yourself, watch movies!

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Now Playing (in a couple minutes):

THE DARK CRYSTAL

Probably the apex of Jim Henson's puppet and practical effects work. Hella nostalgia and very creative. This movie does as much to take you to a fantasy world as the Neverending Story, but more frightening.

On another planet in the distant past, a Gelfling embarks on a quest to find the missing shard of a magical crystal, and so restore order to his world.

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 600 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of racially charged things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!!

did you do it yet?

if you kill yourself people will only miss you for a short time
then they will forget about you and move on.
Dont be a bitch and kill yoursefl stand up and fight through it and make a name for yourself
so you will be remembered
dont be remembered as the bitch that quit

just grab a beer with me listen to this song op and talk
youtube.com/watch?v=oQa8Rv-Vq-Y

If I'm doing this I wanna do it right. No mistakes. One clean try. You won't convince me not to do it, so please just comment for advice on how to do it.

dont be a faggot and kill yourself because of temporary problems elaborate and tell us why you want to kill yourself. And nice trips

OP wait, have you tried opiates?

try weed or Kratom, one of them should be able to chill you out and help you enjoy life

But what if you come back as a Chinese girl?

Pour everclear in your asshole, look up butt chugging, you'll be dead within the hour.

Today is forevar, but tomarow is temporery, du et!

I don't know, there's always a chance that the afterlife sucks, and there are some pretty good drugs on Earth

If you're looking for pity, Sup Forums really isn't the place unless someone else posted a successful feels thread. Even then, there's a good chance you'll get at least one "Do it then faggot"

Suicide is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

Better do it right the first time...i tried twice and was involuntarily locked in the psych house for 6 months

it's true, there is no way to the end the pain, not even death can save us

LOL

Yeah I worked at a state hospital for 4 years. It's definitely not a fun place to go.

You will kill your best friend girl,boy and drik some poison or jump from some place .
And remember you have to be an hero

kind of ironic that they treat suicidal behavior by ensuring you continue to feel like shit

I always felt bad for people that were there for depression/suicide cause we had some really violent/crazy people. They didn't really belong in the same place. Made a few of them worse. Others were just scared all the time and tried to leave as soon as possible.

Okay you convinced me

hang in there, OP. where are u from?
also, i don't think this is enough motivation for a suicide. those things you are complaining about are not going to be like this forever.
Ps: you will also pretty much destroy your friend's life.

>>mfw used the word "hang" in a shitty situation. i'm sorry

/thread.

Alcohol poisoning is easy.

fuck you. and fuck everyone who thought you were serious.