Thinking bout' selling my soul to the devil, thoughts?

Thinking bout' selling my soul to the devil, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

hack.chat/?opbb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep us updated every 6 months OP

it's a lot easier than you think

I too am curious about this. How does one go about selling your soul?

Going into politics, eh?

Why?

Hi Ghost Rider

First step is drink bleach
Second step post results

Oh user, even if souls and the devil were real, there's no devil that would want your soul.

Does /x/ or Sup Forums have a tutorial about this?

Also dubs

All souls are worth saving.
But only SOME souls are worth buying.
If nobody has made you an offer, then congratulations your soul is as worthless as your faggot asshole.

Thread

You're on Sup Forums. That automatically disqualifies you from having a soul.

He doesn't want your soul. He wants your boy hole

go /x/ fag

It's not yours to sell.

You don't need to "sell your soul" to Satan. Just ask him for help, give him loyalty, and let him guide you. Be patient and he just might hear you.

Keep in mind there are other Demons to ask for help like Beelzebub or Asmodeus.

A life of misery if much more bearable than an eternity in hell.

>user liked this post.

Not really. Those are the fallen ones; the bad guys.

kek

The Lord of the Flies is most definitely not one you should consult with. Just don't mess with that stuff. Leave it alone.

You will never get fair value...he gets em wholesale these days...

Don't do it. It's not worth it.

jokes on you. if you haven't repented and taken the lord jesus Christ as your savior he already gets your soul.

Would you like to live deliciously?

No matter how deep you are in the whole, repenting to the Lord Jesus Christ will always save you.

(666) 6666666

what do you think you would gain?

I'll buy your soul. How much do you want?

Yes, user. This is a thread. Good observation.

yess. YAS. YAASS.

My bitches amv ecchi thx firewall

The fact you dont know the difference between hole and whole tells me your an idiot the fact you think you can covert someone on Sup Forums tells me your delusional also anons right not all souls are worth buying really the deal needs to come to you

rumor says she is a cool gal, or guy, if u are into that....give her a beer and have fun

There's no such thing as teh Devil.

/thread

keep telling yourself that

I did it, nothing happens. Maybe you have to be a true believer or some shit? OH MY G-

Well.. It worked out good for Robert Johnson so go ahead.

this

Selling your soul to an imaginary creature... sounds good.

Name your price

user, nothing would happen, not because their is no devil, but because he already owns most peoples souls, why pay for something he already has. Plus the devil only wants to bring pain and suffering. He could give two shits about making a deal.

It's not wise to talk to dead people.

wut?

hack.chat/?opbb

Don't do it OP. Interacting with devils and shit might actually cure some of your problems, but the shit that comes with it simply isn't worth it.

PARISH HERETIC

explain how this would cure anything? when has it ever cured anything for anyone?

The idea of selling your soul has nothing to do with the devil, it was added in from some german folklore shite

underrated post

What are you, like 12? You've been watching too many fucking, movies, man. You need to cut out all the bullshit, and start going outside more if you're planning on bartering your souls for the Devils dick. Seriously, your idea is of the imaginative type. Like playing a video game and thinking you're actually gaining something when you gain xp. It's not real, user. It's not fucking, real. You need some more friends, and a boost in your self esteem so you can stop feeling like such a loser that you want to commit to mythological contracts.

fuckin saved

I like this picture, most people would see it as an evil entity fucking with a child. but imagine the creepy demon to just be misunderstood and the kid is one of the few who see past his appearance, and because of the kids big heart he has become her silent protector.

You think you're going to draw some huge pentagram and light some candles and chant some bullshit and "poof" one of satans colleagues is going to appear in a suit while he's wrapping up a phone call about a late appointment with his secretary? What the fuck, user? You need to come back to your senses and get some friends, and get out there and get laid, man.

D&D much

Problem is OP, that it's a buyer's market. Outside of a fuckin nun, we're all so corrupted at this point, Satan will get you anyway. You try to sell your soul, you'll get a pack of gum for it.

i like this alot, though the same of it as i first saw it.

make him suck your dick first

Those demons were being written about way before d&d.

Last part of his sentence, summoning the devil had grave repercussions on him.

wish i had a person i could call to talk to

>underrated post
underrated post

This is anti-satanist propaganda.
We have actual commandments, and we covered rape and pedophilia. Our "churches" and websites do look kinda creepy in my opinion, though. Idk if you guys are trolling or not, but I think the idea of an all good god against an all evil devil is absurd.

>bunny confirmed rapist and satanist

It's called Faust you dumb fuck... And you're wrong, selling yiour soul is actually a rather common theme in many cultures...
In the US folklore tradition in the South is you should make your way to a remote crossroads past midnight, the devil will appear as a simple and unremarkable stranger standing in deep shadow. You shouldn't approach him and you should be chill throughout the conversation, otherwise you'll die right there or he'll leave without giving you anything... Either way, your soul is damned from the moment you purpose to actually seek him out.

Now, only retards believe that there's such a thing as the devil, that does include Christians...

Buddy. Take it from me.
You don't want to do such a thing.

No amount of drink will ever quench your thirst.
No amount of food will ever fill your hunger.
No amount of direction will ever grant you propose.

You will exist in in a state worse than death.
The suffering will never plateu, it just gets deeper.
Not even your loudest screams will bring you any sense of peace.

Once you lose grace under God, peace was, is, and never existed in you:
Absolute terror and despair.

Is this how you want to be?

I already live in detroit with a low paying job.
what else you got?

satanism is a meme, like all other religions

>in detroit
You're already in Hell.

There is worse.
Imagine the absolute worst.
Now imagine it infinitely unending.
Imagine begging to rest but never finding it forever.
Imagine suffering beyond the human body, beyond the depths of your heart, complete damnation.

There is worse.
Inconceivably worse.

Jesus already bought it

>God
>HE FELL FOR THE GOD MEME

I'm a 5'10 manlet. I already know those feels.

come @ us beaners, we have john mother fucking cena

Trips

>assuming modern day version of Christianity is even true

you too? well i'm lower in hell than you ....
5'6"

and u keep wasting your life praying to fake evil person and a skydwelling god who can't seem to do anything at all. lol

Have you ever suffered an injury and screamed so loud?
Do you remember how, no matter how much you expressed your pain, no one could truly empathize unless they experienced it for themselves?

Well, this description is the same thing.
It's screams warning you of the suffering second death brings.
It's no joke.

This.... so fucking much

it's a bunch of schizos thinking that talking to invisible voices in their head solves anything lol

THIS

H AS HA GUDWUN

Someone's eyes are open

None of the good books have proper English translations...

One thing I can tell you is they rarely make deals with men because you can pretty much break any pact by genuinely asking God for forgiveness which you probably will because the sorts of things that are interested in giving you something for your soul exist fully outside of the love of God and receive none of his blessings (Patience, Tempetance, Joy) so they are very difficult to deal with in any terms that would help you in your life unless you want to mess some shit up. They could definitely help you win that as far as I can tell that's mostly all they do.

Unbiased atheist bibliophile here btw

kek, i'm like 2meters tall and have a huge dick

ok, i'll bite on your dubs mr. christina.n.

wouldnt i acutally feel happier knowing that others have done the same thing and are suffering just as me. knwoing that they understand and have empathy as they are experiecning the same thing?

>None of the good books have proper English translations...
Why don't you read them in their original language if they're so god important to you?

You would be right
Angels have no free will, so everything they do is programmed

I once signed a blood contract with the trixter demon Loki. Got possessed by a lych for 2 weeks. Fuck fucin times! Had to end up purging the contract in a buddhist temple. Boy am I glad I did.

meh, this is the most retarded part of religion... So a guy was overall a kinda decent human being but smoked weed, jerked too much and didn't accept Christ as his personal saviour... God will, according to you, punish this individual not with years, decades or even centururies of pain but billions upon billions of lifetimes of the most gruesome and unimaginable torture? Really, that's your "merciful" God you sadist cucks? ETERNITY because you didn't properly repent fapping to traps before you died? What kind of Love is that? God creates a world filled with suffering but you can't enjoy it's pleasures and beauty because fuck you? You have to be a sheeple Christian or else... Yes, life with an all powerful being pointing a gun at your head the whole time, whispering love me or you will suffer,,,

And heaven isn't that good either, eternity as a kiss ass to this megalomaniac, praising him non-stop and in chastity, stone cold sober, FOREVER.

Fuck you theists are so stupid...

Well, if it is justified and right by God that's merely justice.
You seek justice?
God will teach you justice.

Many people called by God were poor.
Jesus himself lived a poor life too.

That propaganda from the church to keep you paying tithes

>demon Loki
>DEMON
>buddhist temple
>BUDDHIST

No, you're not a bibliophile, the devil in the old testament isn't anywhere near as what you describe, in fact God makes a pact with the devil... That fucking dare on Job? Man I think you're thinking more of Cthulu...