pinkcherryaffiliate.com/sextoys.php?id=2630&url=11591
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgs9QUtWc3M
youtube.com/watch?v=G1U_Py3PKcg
youtube.com/watch?v=kDOVjKUuAGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have more tea pics than music pics.

Meep

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

also skin tight realistic scaily sex suits have now been added to my research roster.

I don't have much music either quite honestly.
You seem to know your music, and since we're on the topic, suggest me some Romantic era stuff if you would be so kind, stuff like Tchaikovsky. I like listening to that kind of music, but don't listen to it enough or know enough about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kawylNdxPAg

youtube.com/watch?v=HdZc0Bu7wxQ

Tchaikovsky aside, who else do you like?
Overall, I'd recommend tuning into some public radio stations' web mirrors to broaden your exposure. YMMV

Wow, NS has completely killed itself on my end. 5 posts and not a single one has shown my name.

Dunno. Chopin is pretty nice I guess, but from my limited understanding, those two seem to be vastly different.
Will do, thanks.

There's never enough cetaceans.

Vivaldi
Specifically L'Inverno

Dat tongue.

If you like Chopin, Rachmaninoff has very good piano music, and more of it has full orchestra accompaniment too.
I will always recommend Antonín Dvořák. His music is always just so... uplifting.

Thanks mang, much appreciated.

>you tried
Listen to ten pieces by Vivaldi that *aren't* The Four Seasons and tell me what you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWIcan_tlKs

Alright, will do. Thanks for the advice.

Okay, so turning it off and on again and reloading the page didn't work in this case. Guess Dashie's stuck without a name. Thanks Obama.

Hey gents.

To pull in some things a little more modern and in more accessible repertoire, let's move to England.
Ralph Vaughan Williams
Gustav Holst
Percy Aldridge Grainger
This may strong bias on my part, due to them having very popular symphonic band arrangements.

It's about fuckin time. It only took 13 posts to work.

Heya Hotshot, how's it going?

Watched some fun improv and now drinking the night away!

*sigh* or not

Oh, I've heard of Gustav Holst before. Don't know about the other two, but I'll be sure to check them out. You're the man, Tem.

Sounds quite fun.

I'm bored and kinda hungry even though I ate 3 hour ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGzk2O9QhB8

Shark-fighter jet hybrid?

alright lads here we go
only the ABSOLUTE best choons for my s/fur fam

youtube.com/watch?v=OWCeGLjjx7Y

this picture would be even better if she was swallowing him.

Fuck this
pinkcherryaffiliate.com/sextoys.php?id=2630&url=11591

You've probably heard of Holst through The Planets, or perhaps you might recognize his First Suite in Eb or Second Suite in F.

Vaughan Williams and Grainger both went on long tours around the British Isles collecting and arranging folk songs and did very well with them all.

I'd like to add Malcolm Arnold to this list too, although he's more modern too.

holy fuck I love memes

Meme quads, yee.

What a time to be alive.

keepin it rollin with a classic anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgs9QUtWc3M

Personally I think it's be hotter if she put him in her vagina, but that's just me.

>$500
And I thought BD was expensive.

>You've probably heard of Holst through The Planets, or perhaps you might recognize his First Suite in Eb or Second Suite in F.
Possibly. I don't know any actual pieces by any composers, I just know some the music and the composers themselves.
Folk music, eh? I like folk music quite a bit. Definitely wouldn't mind hearing them in that case.
Seriously, I really appreciate it. I'm getting bored of all the metal, I've heard pretty much everything. It's nice to listen to more traditional(?) styles of music. The problem was that I found my very angry niche immediately, and never branched out, so hearing beautiful compositions like are quite literally completely new to me. It's very nice, so thanks again for all of your help.

Titty fur bro reporting.

Holst and Liszt are top tier in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1U_Py3PKcg

>it's be hotter
I are nigger now it seems. I really need to learn to type.

Grainger is great as well. Racking my brain thinking of classical composers that aren't Bach and Mozart that I really like. Easy to forget their names.

current favorite track
youtube.com/watch?v=kDOVjKUuAGI

tfw i listen to electronic music and cannot contribute to the conversation

I've noticed that more than plenty of furries listen to some form of rock though

How much of them do you know?

You'll recognize Mars. It's... quoted a lot.