Gf left me feels thread Sup Forums

gf left me feels thread Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVyggTKDcOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not everything must end looking at the floor.

what was her name?

This is the truest .jpg in the whole world

I feel sorry for you user I know it must be hard if you really loved her

This is the exact face I make when I know she has to go to another country, feels really bad man

Fap

Remember guys, you're still alive.
No matter how low your HP bar is, you didn't die yet.
You just need to find your own helath potions, and by that I don't mean people.
Good luck.

This one always gets me. I grew up on Batman comics and cartoons and I always thought that Batman and Joker, neither of them having superpowers would be a fucking badass team, good or evil, Joker is my favourite villain and Batman is my favourite hero, something like this would've made me so happy.

alive but dead inside

fuck hole

Yeah, mine is about to leave me, moved 90 miles for her, got my job, no friends here
Still love her though

There's always something you can go for.
Search for help also, go get a nice psychologist if you can.
You never know if you never try.

thats it I'm out.

I'm kind of in a same boat.

You have to learn to be happy without a person. You need to learn how to be happy alone, because it's quite likely to feel that way many times in life.
So don't give up. Even if you don't have anyone who loves you...start loving yourselves.

My gf of 5 years left me about 2 weeks ago. I gave her everything I could and I loved her with all my heart. We planned on getting our own place and shit like that. Worst part is, that after 5 years, she couldn't even be honest with me. She told me she doesn't feel the same anymore and that she doesn't know why.

I just found out today that it's actually because she was seeing someone else. Now here I am lying awake at 4am, unable to sleep cause I feel so empty.

anyone else wanan contriibute i posted a few thigns but i didnt have alot

user, i know this post is old but want to wish you so good feelings in your life with that girl. You made me happy! I somehow envy you but ina good way. You deserve happiness, and not only you...all of you anons!

skeet

hello my friend

I'm learning how to draw anime so I can maybe impress the girl I'm crushing on

i dont have any friends

not even me?

i doubt it

:,(
I like it user!

really? Thanks! :3

here's another one, I spent so much time on this

Im sorry no one likes me

well I dont know you but I like you
how long have you been drawing for? its really nice

thanks since no one i know does

>desperate to be loved
>no friends
>loneliest person on the planet

why live?

cause somewhere out there is someone who loves you, like me
find some new people user, wherever you can
maybe find some people on the internet or on some games

Dad, I miss you...
You didnt deserve to die at such a young age
You have no idea with how much pain you left us behind

I'm glad me and my brother could still see you on your last day
I know you are proud of us

But shit why did it have to happen so soon?
I miss you so much

a month or two, I got myself a wacom because i wanted to know what it was like, and I really like it

youtube.com/watch?v=wVyggTKDcOE

What can I do when I'm a needy, obsessive, manipulative little shit with abandonment issues that simultaneously pushes everyone away but is also scared of them leaving? I'm fucked up man, maybe I'm better off being alone.

in school right now so cant do anything in real life but i haev a few good online friends but no real ones

man if thats only a month or two then youre gonna become a really great artist over time
we all wanna be loved user no matter our problems, first try to do something about your abandonment issues, i know how that feels and its hard to live with
dont worry about school friends, youll find that once school ends most of those people were only friends cause you saw them 5 times a week

Been seeing a lot of you in these threads, Stefanie poster. What's your story?

i already found her though

>depression most of my life from abuse in school
>anger problems, afraid of dark and mood swings
>cheated on a few months ago
thats as much as i can think of atm, i can hardly concentrate on thinking right now
my life has never been great, but i feel good by trying to make others feel good, helps me a lot

Well I work a lot so I only get an hour or so of practice every day, sometimes less because I'm pooped all the time lol

she's gorgeous, who is she?

man even being able to draw a little bit every day is amazing for development
i wish i could draw, my hand is nowhere near steady enough, even my handwriting is horrible hahah

Guess loosing a slutty gf is worth more than loosing a truly loved one, fuck you anons

Why user shes Stefanie Joosten!

welp im heading off its abotu 7 AM for me so i should get some sleep cya

And the ugly guys losers are a bunch of freaks and has to hurt popular people the ugly way and the ugly guys losers are ugly as shit and smell like dog shit

So the ugly guys losers are ugly freaks

talk to me friend.

N ugly n need to hurt ppl by spending money on tv shows cause ugly n has no friends like the ugly guys losers

I feel ya, digital drawing has the perfect tool for that, you can adjust line steadiness so even a parkinsons patient can draw beautiful lines!

N they smell like dog crap n bother people

So the ugly guys losers are unattrative but try to lie n look attractive but is unattractive and try to bother people

i get that feel. sometimes its been so long since i last felt good that ill settle for just seeing someone else feel good. which they should.

Felt

And I hate the ugly guys losers ugly fucken ugly face

I havent been really happy in a while, but Im getting close to someone and she doesnt fail to make me feel good
I just need to practice actually using a pen hahahah, Im terrible at such an easy thing

And I hate the ugly guys losers ugly fucken ugly spolied ugly ee stupid ugly face

i hope you're my ex gfs boyfriend so i can go scoop her up