How does Sup Forums eat their steak?

How does Sup Forums eat their steak?

Fucking ruined. Just love those PAHs.

i enjoy it on the "wait..." level and an ice cold beer to go with it.

I'm a vegan. You disgust me.

I like mine "Wait...".

Steak culture is the epitome of insecurity. Literally throwing a fit because you cooked a thing. That's it. lmao

Cooked

rare

yup.

Medium rare

thats some god tier steak right there

Medium

I just go around biting animals.

meat eaters.
the scum of the earth.

Why do people like to eat raw meat? Wtf

So you like them raw?

my teeth are shit so i like fucking ruined.

WRYD to Ruined

Anything else and you might as well walk out into a field and chew on a cows ass.

No need 2 same fag, cuck ass vegan

>if it's not still bleeding, it's not worth eating

So sick of this faggot meme.
Enjoy your tapeworms.

Twattish image.

Anyone who says how others should ear their food is a grade A autist.

It's personal preference and it makes no difference to you.

So many faggots eat steak the wrong way. Anything above medium rare is fucking trash.

I don't eat steak. Gets stuck in my teeth.

Work at a steakhouse. The steaks in this picture look like garbage. Especially the medium + ones. Clear bias.

Sirloins, porters, and strips: Medium
Filet and Prime: Med rare

Ribeyes can go both ways.

That's fucking disgusting. People always accuse Americans for overcooking their steak but it takes a true mongoloid to eat it black and blue. For fucks sake the fat in there is a horrible consistency at that temp. Also, cooking is part of predigestion. Arguably a big part of the reason we were able to evolve past nignog level hominids. Rare yes, mid rare resounding yes, blue-tar tar is sub nigger tier.

Im not vega I just dont like to eat raw meat because I am not an unevolved cuck that doesnt knkw how to properly cook meat.

Never tried it. Don't exactly want to.

you´re just really dumb, right?

I like it well done, I was a joke towards the faggots that like it rare.

See
Then kys

>Sirloins, porters, and strips: Well
>Filet and Prime: Medium
>Ribeyes: Med Well

FTFY

Of course. Well done is pretty good, though.

>past nignog level hominids
But we're still at that level...

Medium Rare is the best but I can handle Rare and Medium as well.

Why does it matter to you what other people eat? Are you such a cunt you have to tell other people what fucking food to eat?

Why does it matter to you what people say to other people regarding how they eat?

Don't waste your time with it if you wouldn't consider eating a chick out on her period. It has a strange olfactory effect in that you can smell cow as you eat it. Not to mention the texture, and I'll eat ceviche after 10 minutes of brining mind you.

Shut the fuck up retard

Why does it matter to you what people say about what people say about what people eat?

fucking ruined it seems

God dammit.

Because I'm a philosophy major.

Well, now we all know you're a nigger, and that you equate yourself and your kind with people.

THIS

NEET in the making.

Fucking white people might aswell not cook it at all. What is wrong with you cunts.

Cringed

Kill yourself now and you may very well avoid some rare bacterium doing it for you.
Rare, get it?

Med rare

rare

USUALLY medium rare, but it really depends on the cut. If it's lean enough, I'll just do it blue.

Only answer, anything beyond is shoe tier

if im eating out i do medium, if im cooking it i do blue rare

The last two.

But this is so true.

Oh good christ, you're all misinformed, and even if you were right about "rare bacteria" you'd still be a fucking pussy.

I like my steak 'fukin ruined'.
Officer problem? :^)

Nice

>eat steak the wrong way.
Bellend

>people actually eat below medium

fucking disgusting

Yes, i do

The redder the better!
Rare/Medium Rare, right in between is Godtier.

No you nigger faggot I'm fucking serve safe certified. Now most of the time you could eat it cold out of the package, but every once in again something fun is in there. Like flesh eating bacteria, e-coli, or whatever else it's exposed to. As for prions, I don't think cooking does any good.

Eww... why not raw? I mean you want all the cow diseases already don't you?... learn about blood, look it up, doctors, emergency assistants and in every course of saving life, they all tell you to NOT TOUCH THE BLOOD EVER, but here you are eating it like it was great, you are lucky you haven't die of a cow disease yet... but now i understand how is it possible for infected meat to kill people, it's because they are eating it raw, it takes an special kind of idiot to eat something that is still bleeding...

this

y'all are fucking morins

Actually it takes a special organ. An organ that in humans is totally under developed.

I know you're stupid, but it's not blood. It's myoglobin. It's what the blood delivers the oxygen to. It's not thick or cloudy like blood, and even raw it looks more like fruit punch than anything else.

i drink blood tho cuz im a vamp

Medium rare, but I can't cook it like that myself because I'm afraid I'll poison myself. So I only eat steak when I go out.

Fuck you, now I'm hard...

LMAO

>Be me
>Go to steak house to get my favorite steak
>Waitress comes and takes our orders
>Get the usual, well done ofc
> 1hourlater.jpg
>Waitress comes out with our food
>Puts my plate in front me
>LOOKS SOOO FUCKING GOOD
>Steak is chard black, shriveled, and hard as coal
>Just how I like it
>Pour an entire bottle of A1 on it since I've destroyed the disgusting natural flavor
>Try to use my fork to devour my meal
>Outer layer of rock too hard, steel breaks
>all good
>pick that shit up with my hands and bite into it
>Half breaks off
>bits of flaky burnt skin on my tongue
>Try to chew
>Teeth cracking as I grind the diamond in my mouth
>Get down to the shoe leather center
>Delicious

This is what steak is supposed to look like.

This is medium. Reaches 160 degrees. Perfectly safe to eat, the texture isn't slimy. The fats have melted and are no longer rubbery. Metallic taste gives way to delicious umami goodness.

That's a sirloin, anyway. Filet would be rarer.

Pic related.

Hmmm. I prefer medium. Why does medium get hate!!

Dude. How can you guys even eat that shit anymore? After having an entire cow butchered and eating nothing but steak all the time you STILL want more steak.
Eat something else. Damn.

To each theor own I guess. Why bother even cook it at all at that point? Might as well just eat it raw, it pretty much is already. I prefer it medium, medium rare once in a while

Literally what all the other faggots in this thread are imagining when people say they like their steak well done.

I eat steak very rarely, chicken is the way to go. I only eat steak when I have to because I'm low on iron.

Steak is bloody delicious m8

medium rare 4life

Perfect. I always get my steak medium

>having a preference

fuck me right?

I'm good. I'll just eat my gfs pussy next time she on her period

I like mine steaks like women like me
>What are you doing?

Amateurs not knowing the reason people order steak rare.

Steak snobs thinking the only ones who can cook a steak properly are themselves.

Knowing that you can fuck a steak up more by cooking it than by not cooking it, they choose to not let someone else cook it.

So they eat it uncooked.

A raw steak is better than a dead steak. It's just.. better safe than sorry.

That doesn't mean that rare is the best. It means rare is the safest bet. A good medium or medium rare will always taste and feel better.

Good steak should be eaten rare or maybe medium rare, if it's a shit steak i'd say medium rare or maybe medium.
Retards that say it's raw because there's blood in it have no idea what they are talking about, since it's not even blood. It's a protein called myoglobin found in muscle tissue.

The fuck are you going on about? I don't give a shit how you like your steak cooked. You should feel the same way toward me.

I am completely incompetent in terms of cooking meat so I´d say medium or medium rare because that looks the most like good steaks I´ve eaten previously.

i'm american so naturally i like my steak with a consistency and color of a hockey puk.
>tfw living in a country with absolutely no class

Might as well throw it in the trash can

Try getting it blue at some point

Pretty neat food

well done with mustard. it has to be crispy

Bleu*

You're obviously not American, and just taking a try at the bantz.
I've never met an American (besides my mother, but everyone makes fun of her for it) that like their steak well done.

This has nothing to do with America, and has everything to do with idiots that don't know flavor

(you)

Obvious solution: be vegetarian.

Trump voter detected