A friend of mine stabbed me with a pencil and the whole tip is left although it has slightly healed...

A friend of mine stabbed me with a pencil and the whole tip is left although it has slightly healed, selfsurgery or live with the free tattoo?

Same thing happened to me. I've had the bit of graphite in the back of my wrist for over a decade now. Hasn't done any harm.

Go to A&E, you fucking retard.

I have a razor some nailscissors and a toothpick, is that sufficent equipment?

Other than looking like a retard with a dot on your arm ofc it hasn't

Meh, they could determine that from a fair distance. No need to stare at my wrist.

Fuck you pencil nigger

I did the same to my friend back in the third or fourth grade. It's still inside him

I still have a piece of graphite embedded in my palm from 2006, hasn't done more than leave a dark spot on the skin above it

Has that played a big part in you remaining a virgin?

Back when was in primary school, we still had lead pencils, not graphite like you kids have now

I still have a piece of lead in my calf and two in the palm of my hand.

Just live with it... if nothing else it makes a good story to tell kids on Sup Forums

>back in my day
you fucking cuck, pencils never contained actual lead.

False you faggot, pencils were never made from lead. Lead will not leave traces on paper like graphite does. We call it lead because back in roman times they used a lead stylus to etch markings in wax tablets. lrn2history bitch.

I've had a piece of graphite in my palm that's been there since like fucking 4th grade.

back when i was in kindergarten (sooo 1996-97?) a kid i knew named drew (he was in 3rd or 4th grade) stabbed himself in the hand with a pencil... Never got the full story on how it happened... but i saw him and his hand as he was being taken to the hospital... Shit was actually pretty brutal. Always think of that when i see stuff like this.

Wife was stabbed back in high school. The lead tip broke off in her arm. Still there 15 years later. Deal with it.

So you put up with a lot huh?

Stab that motherfucker back in the neck

Quite alot.

We all have different standards

I'm tired of these "standards"

Yeah if you are starved long enough you do what you do!

Feel bad for you though!

Yes... I do what I do... don't feel bad user. I take care of myself. Pic related

I have a dot where I had a pencil stabbed into my hand like 15 years ago.

Unfappable, fucking pencilburnt bitch

To each their own, fagatron.

Got any more?

Sure thig.

Ya, up yours, jackass.

Ass?

Suck a dick, faggot

Angles do wonders eh? Fucking horrendous.

are you retarded? obviniously you need to carefully remove tip and disenfect
and it would be better if it was removed by professional.

FUCKING CUT YOURSELF UP
POST PICS