Salem Aleikum, my name is Pierre Vogel aka Abu Hamza

Salem Aleikum, my name is Pierre Vogel aka Abu Hamza.

I'm a 27 year old german muslim. I draw arabic abjad and help superiour Arabs to spread the word of Allah (shahadah, salat, zakah, ramadan, hadj).

I train with my arabic scimitar every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through human necks and is vastly superior to any other western weapon on earth. I earned my scimitar two years ago, and have been getting better every day.

I speak arabic fluently, both Dubai and Syrian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Islam history and the Quran, which I follow 100%.

When I get my Saudi-Arabia visa, I am moving to Mecca to attend a prestigious Mosque to learn more about their magnificent culture and religion. I hope I can become an Imam for Allah!

I own several Thawbs, which I wear around Cologne, Germany. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Saudi-Arabia, so I can fit easier. I bow to Allah and to all Imam and speak arabic as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Saudi-Arabia

Good luck boi.

If you really are a Muslim, why do you cut your dick off like a little Jew?

>nice bait, my friendo

fett

Fuck off Ken-Sama

How come every damn white muslim is a ginger?

Seriously, there's been studies on this, it's not like every single one, but it's well over 3/4, and with gingers being just 2% of the white population, that's hard to explain.

All Humans are Muslims, if they want to accept it or not. Jews came after muslims.

Jank äs fott mit deine dreck

My dick will stay like this forever, faggot. Muslims and Jews are little masocuckfaggots.

Allahspeed.

because we marginalise them like we do niggers

Here's a pic with my best buddy

Walaikum assalam my brother!

Ja verpiss dich du Gesichtsgrätsche, verfickte

We even have our own police force. When will you join?

Only fools and goats don't want to live under the real law.

i know op is only trolling but i legit know the guy in pic related personally

islam is way overrated . i know 'cause i am from turkey, and turkish islam is one of the best islam around, still it is pretty shitty. go my friend, go fuck some chubby german chicks in their piss smelling vagoos, and forget about allah. if he existed would islamic countries be the shitholes they are today?
allah is dead buddy, and mohammed was a conman who started as a poor merchant, and died a rich men with 40 plus wives some of which were jailbaits.

It's hate speech to talk shit about one religion being shit, so I'll just advocate the destruction of all religions. Nice and simple.

Und wie ist der so?

kek trau dich das mal

sehr geil, OP. Wenn er sich jetzt nur endlich in sein Traumland verpissen würde.

I know OP is trolling but i think there will be mayor riots in German citys very soon may leading to civil war.

And then our time will come, end this dictatorship of tolerance and only left blinded thiking from the german goverment. End this Refugee chaos ( almost 1.5 Million Refugees in Germany, with more than 500,000 of them is not known who they are or where they are housed at the moment)

PS : Iam am not a Nazi, i hate them and what they did too but enough is enough !

"Auch wenn wir sterben, Deutschland muss leben "

muslim circles. sufi monasteries in germany. alot of 2011 and a lot of meditating muslims.

So what you're saying is this is a copypasta muslim twist to what would normally be a weeaboo-post about katanas, anime, and karate.

go to Auschwitz, you foreever jew

Wa alaikumu' salaam, brother.

Are you married yet? Here is my sister. I would be glad if she married a nice brother like you. What do you say? Would you like for us to arrange the nikah?

>Sagte der Nazi

4U

xtubeDOTcomSLASHvideo-watch/Cum-on-the-Quran-27115352

being this ignorant

Violence in Islam and Quaran was used in defence against attackers that plan taking their land, it was NOT used to get converts or for political gains (drive out the non believers werever they are = those that are foreign to us and plan to take us over, drive them out)

I agree, hopefully we start culling them in the UK too,

Enough is enough, they are inbvading Europe, the refugees trying to force their way in need to be shot immediately to send a message too

They have no souls just like muslims

Ok

It's because like Muslims, they feel under appreciated and quite frankly are jealous of those of superior dna.

Ey, was du bist 27?? Laber nicht! Du siehst ja mal locker 10 Jahre älter aus. Flascher lifestyle!?

candian fag here and mudslimes here are quite my bitch i slap them around and everything they kiss my shoes on the road that i walk on and clean the phone i talk on, ur nothing ur dirt hense the key word mud,slime

>I chose the religion where I get to keep my neckbeard and not have to do may hair..

Religion: Helping ugly people fit in for millenia.

But that doesn't even make any sense. Did you skip history?

>tfw the people who recognize this pasta are now a minority on this board

I can't wait for the day when we can purge the sand niggers from civilized lands

That's all well and good, but in case you haven't noticed theyve decided that everything is theirs and everyone is invading them

He is from Erbach, yao

klar, wenn du scheißer pierre vogel bist bin ich Adolf Hitler

I know it's bait. It just blows my mind that there really is people this fucking stupid out there. Op is obviously a baiting faggot, but it's a serious problem and they need to be purged

Kek. I've always thought Jews and ragheads were lazy fucks. This actually makes sense

Kill your self. U are not woth living, like any other sandniggers.

OP is a goat fucker like every muslim.

Hau ab du dreckiger Verräter!

Go get'em tiger!

>I would be glad if she married a nice brother like you. What do you say?
she's so ugly. y dont u just recruit her for a suicidal bombing? best possible win-win situation for everyone.

dann sprichst du ja perfekt deine muttersprache und brauchst dich nicht verstellen ne?