You cringe you lose

You cringe you lose

show the wolverine cameo

fucking brilliant, Huge Jacked Man saved this movie.

>berserker will not be the same without him

this makes me want to see this movie more than when i saw the trailers. well done OP

enjoy it thats his only scene lol

best scene was when eriks kid got shot, the face on the archer dude, kek

you just saved me some money. i'll tell my boyfriend how it ends and why we shouldnt see it. thank you.

Just doing my duty.

Not even sure what this movie is but it looks like shit. Then again, every superhero movie is shit. They're made for 12 year olds and manchildren, literal autism theater.

>They're made for 12 year olds and manchildren, literal autism theater.

well said.

i'm going during the second week of june to see it so my girlfriend can blow me in the empty theater

I rather liked the movie. Apocalypse had a sweet voice. And I got a semi-chub when he was strangling JLaw

thanks for the heads up on a decent rip

>semi-chub when he was strangling JLaw

i'd nut if that cunt died

Go Team Captain America!

edgy faggot

yeah I despise this kind of schlocky crap

regardless of how many asperger-men praise it online

Choking is my fetish, and JLaw is mai waifu. 10/10 just for that scene.

What the fuck else have i seen that bitch jean grey in?

game of thrones

Game of Thrones. It is Sansa Stark.

fuck thats right. blanked good looking out

she is such a bad actress, she just moans like a whore when she's upset and looks dumpy so people lose their shit
they should've kept romijn she was fine as fuck

sansa stank

"Another Me". She plays Fay.

The whorish moaning is why she's mai waifu. But I can't disagree with regards to Romijn, at least in acting ability.

> its taken until now for people to realize that bryan singer is a literal faggot and his movies are thinly veiled LGBT power fantasies

The only good xmen film was the one not directed by singer, and it was pretty forgettable.

Hasn't Xmen been about LGBTs since almost forever?

This *applause*

Xmen movies trash, and ruining the comics as a result.

Soon as sony stop putting out this shit we get new wolverine series.

pretty sure when nerds started making xmen comics back in the 60s it had almost nothing to do with the LGBT community which wasnt even a community then

fags just happen to notice that the passing theme of "people are afraid of what they dont understand" and being freaks in really gay uniforms was JUST UGH SO PERFECTLY ENCAPSULATES OUR STRUGGLE

I'm pretty sure stan lee was just smoking a joint and thinking "i want to write about a dude who blasts laser beams out of his fucking eyes". Comic books were never anything but pulp fiction, that theyve managed to reach the cultural cachet they have, speaks volumes about infantilization/regression to adolescence that is pervasive in our society.

I thought this was a cringe thread.

It is, check the post above you.

Pure autism.

Hmm, makes sense. Honestly, I've never read any of the older Xmen comics. It just seems like a really perfect analogy, so I figured it was on purpose.

even if you are trolling i totally agree

That was kinda rushed to a point, like how jean could fully control the phoenix in which she struggled every time in the comics.
also quick silver was the only thing that kept me away the entire time.
all in all i think movie version still has a better ending than the comics which is more retarded

I dunno, I like some of the Avenger films and the captain America ones.
I don't think they are in any way fantastic movies but they are fun to watch.