How do i make a website that will generate enough hits to pay for itself?

how do i make a website that will generate enough hits to pay for itself?

give me ideas on what to make Sup Forums

Xxx

Sell fingerboxes

what about licensing and law related issues?
seems too hard to deal with for the amount of hoops you have to jump through

Get people to advertise for work costing 5 dollars call it iworkfor5bux

Advertise xxx sites using affiliates

Idiot

Hooker rating service

That costed us the stamp dick

Nice quints

A website asking for ideas for websites

What are you good at mate? Or what hobbies do you have that you really enjoy? ~~

Could have had a dick stamped in hot wax but noooo you had to spew this bull shit!

I enjoy asking for ideas

get mad

photography, gamen, internet stuff, the usual Sup Forums interests

dubs trips dubs

Sell legal highs / vaping crap

top KEK

Nice quints. I almost got the same ones

Loser

o shit

Gaming is too overdone, its like pissing in the ocean if you want to get noticed. Photography is less exploited so it's likely your best bet. Heres the important part: Its going to take a lot of work but as its your interest its less of a grind.

Find a gap in the market thats less exploited or something you want to see thats rarely done properly (ie. how to use Macro lenses to make money for stock photo companies, the correct colour settings for night events, special settings used to make crazy good photos) and provide lots of easily digestible content that people can follow and replicate.

The most important principle to follow is the more people you serve the more you shall receive in return. It will force you to come up with new ideas and tinker with photography and can further develop your interests so it can be win/win if you work at it. There are a lot of ways to make money but its always best to stick to tried and true methods that improve others and aren't shady sales techniques, but who knows, thats just my take on business ~~

Solid advice, thank you familia.

I have worked out the server side stuff, and how to setup everything on one vps, I just need ideas for content.

I might start writing up some photography stuff soon.

Build a search engine and sell advertising. Could be a rival to Google. But you will need a time machine first.

Cool, thanks for the info. How do I build a time machine?

Good to know you have skills that work in your favor in terms of websites.

For brainstorming and content I have found the best way to do it is to sit at the kitchen table just after you wake up and have a pen and paper with you, write up ideas for a good half hour. I used to do this when I was waking up at 5am

The most important part of this exercise is isolation. It lets your mind start to wander and you will get in a more creative state and you can focus much harder. Plan the structuring and the topics you want to cover. Plan new ideas to test. Remember to try anything and everything. Also plan the media side of things too such as instagram and facebook exposure. And make sure you see it as a long term project, encourage interactivity and intelligent discussion~~

waddefugggg xD

It's you're reward for penta

no fajne fajne, daj wincyj

Checked.

is that kitty pryde? nice

more plz