Do you guys think that we will get a new Elder Scrolls announcement by Bethesda in E3 this year...

Do you guys think that we will get a new Elder Scrolls announcement by Bethesda in E3 this year?(In case you didnt know Bethesda is going to E3 this year).

hell yeah

not in the next 2 years

It's been 5 years since Skyrim, and they usually don't wait more than 5-6 years before the next one

If Skyrim 2 is exactly like Skyrim except it doesn't crash, I would probably buy it.

They will and then they will announce mandatory paid mods only through bethsofts own modsite.

Some people count The Elder Scrolls Online as an Elder Scrolls release which was released in 2014 this is why they think the new game will come in 2018. But idk..

But thain again ESO was made by its own studio so it really could go either was.

Has nothing to do with the previous Elder Scrolls installment's release date. Fallout 4 came out six months ago. The next elder scrolls is probably four years away.

>no skills, just levelable perks
>dialogue wheel
>voiced protagonist
>mfw elder scrolls VI Skyrim 2

So what do you guys think Bethesda will show this year in E3 if its not a new Elder Scrolls?

Dev from bethesda here. I can let you know a few hints but not too much.

This e3:
>remaster + major add on

Next e3:
>Major announcement
>Dwemer

All I can say for now.

skse.ini

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256
[NotPlacebo]
GiveFirstBornToSheson=1

No more crashes. Kbye.

this might actually be plausible

So new skyrim remastered for ps4/xbox one?

I am a developer working for Bethesda, even if I am in another team and not the one working on the Elder Scrolls series, I can give a small idea of what we are going to announce on E3.

This year on E3 we are going to announce a large extra downloadable content (DLC) for Fallout 4. However there is also something we will be presenting that has to do with the Elder Scrolls serious, however I can not give information about that and you will have to see, it is a big suprise and we are told not to leak anything about it, even though we are not going to show any gameplay or even screenshot at all, you will be able to get an idea about the next Elder Scrolls release which will be released in Q4 of 2017, this is all I can say.

So assuming you're not full of shit (which you probably are) is there any truth to the nuka world leak?

its good that there is always a couple of Bethesda devs handy. Otherwise these threads would be piontless

Probably dishonored 2 stuff will be there

It's meant to be a "code name" for the next update, so yes and no. Draw your own conclusions.

for sure. that, and they'll talk about Fallout DLC. Perhaps a game we haven't heard about yet.

Why not a new Elder Scrolls game tho?Its been 5 years since Skyrim was released and usually they take a 5 year or less break till the next game .. for example TES III was released in 2003 then TES IV was released in 2006 then TES V (skyrim ) was released in 2011..Why would they take more time now for the next TES game?Its already been 5 years since skyrim was released..Now idk if we should count TES Online which was released in 2014 as a TES release too..

todd howards crew didn't even work on eso.