you have a speed bump on your finger

top zoz

Fucking gross ass hand nigga

Fuck you too my nigga.
I love you man, no homo.

herrow new farrg

Thanks mr skeltal

those some long ass fingernails

Cut your nail and go buy some meds for your warts...

OP, you have Marfan syndrome, yes? Sorry about that, dude. Shit sucks.

If you didn't know you had it, go ask a doctor specifically about it. That is what the fuck has been wrong with you all this time.

OP here
What the fuck are you on about

OP is this you?

...not op
I looked it up

I want to kill myself more than ever
I fit majority of symptoms
What if I have it user :((

Look it up faggot. How hard is that?

Look it up, I'm serious. It's the most common connective tissue disorder. It makes you look thin and gangly, and you're sick all the time. Your hands are dead-ringer for it, especially the thumb length. It's like, the "poster child for Marfans" hand.

I could be wrong, but I'd bet money that I'm not. Have you had a history of illness that was devilishly hard to get a good diagnosis on? Find a good doctor and ask them specifically about Marfans.

Or, you know, don't - whatever. But maybe you should read a little bit about what the end is likely to be like, before you make that choice. Protip: it's not good.

NO, FUCK YOU MR.SKELETAL

Paul is that you?

wrong way, asswipe

If you have it (and it is fairly common) - you should get a diagnosis and get treatment. That shit will fuck up your heart and kill you. Maybe blind you along the way. But with treatment you can mostly be OK, with maybe slightly reduced life span.

No reason to an hero just yet, but it is important to get under care pronto if you are undiagnosed; some of the shit that can start falling apart, is very hard to fix after the fact but relatively easy to prevent if you get ahead of it quickly enough.

Nice herpes man

HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV HPV

Thats an STD you dumb fuck.
How does he get STD on finger.

HPV is what warts are made of.

Finger blasting a street walker?

Spook

Liar!!!!!

>fuck you Sup Forums
Maybe after the warts gone?

This guy is a retard. He should have pointed the finger at himself .