Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=otwaYC2Q8Qw
sweden.se/society/children-and-young-people-in-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=w4oHBoeuZ10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nej

nån som säljer brunt i västerås?

Jag har redan skitigt en gång idag men med lite lavemang kan jag nog få ut lite till. Hur mycket vill du ha pundarjävel?

vill fan döda alla jävla flyktingar!

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Superhero movie when?

:^)
youtube.com/watch?v=otwaYC2Q8Qw

Kommer du fra op

va fan vill du att vi gör? släpper in isis eller?

Droppa lite naket nudå gubbar

åt på texas burger company igår, jävligt nice käk

hur står det till med alla då?

>>
har inte tid måste rädda vårt land

\/ This webm describes Sweden perfectly.

I love how Americans think it's that bad over here

>texas burger company.......
man får för lite mat xD fast det får man fan överallt i sverige

pommerania pls

seconded

>Swedish
>White

???

lmao that pic isn't even Swedish. This is:

Lite sent påtänkt, eller?

my dream

lol there are just like 6-7 mil white swedish ppl leaft and 32mil afgans. so why are they someing here?

barnporr.

Baltics too? I'm from there - why you guys want us?

sant... :( vi kommer dö ut om 200år så är det bara

Ostpizza?

This makes me hard.

rightful swedish clay

bebis portioner all around min vän, kan dock köpa en 700 grams burgare där, rätt stabilt ändå

Not yet but you are a future candidate, you're a little bit too backwards just about now, no offense

funderar på att placera spängmedel i en förort
har 2 andra som är på.

men priset! är fan mer värt att kidnappa en ko och göra egen haburgare!

ååh så kantigt

FUCKING YES, why in the fuck are Norway, Sweden, Denmark. Iceland and Finland not united yet anyway, we might as well. Take the best of all 5 nations and pour in into a constitution and the Nordic Federation is born

>nordic federtation
>scotland

bitch please, scotland is celtic

this really should happen tbh, lingua franca would be English. Scotland can join when they leave the UK and the Baltics are well on their way to be a future member too.

>k in reality

rightful nordic clay since viking times

Exactly, taking Schleswig - Holstein, Karelia, North England and the rest will unfortunately remain a dream though.

Scotlands a mix of celt, pict, nord, anglo and gael but the naughty irish celts slaughtered enough gaels and anglo before mixing with them

I love how the alt right americans post this all the time not realising it's from a satirical show and isn't even Swedish

jävlar vad det nappa bra här

helt rätt, skadeståndet för att sno en hel jävla flock grisar från nån bonde är fanimej billigare än några extra bitar bacon i detta land

drickan är inte precis billig heller...

My Scotish mate voted to stay with the tories in the last referendum but if instead of leaving the UK and having to fend for themelves they'd been given the choice of joining the Nords he'd choose that in a heartbeat

>Sweden
>white???

yeah I'm the same. I voted No cause its either
1)UK out of Europe
2)Scotland in Europe

so I'm gonna vote to leave the EU. That said if the option of a Nordic union outside the EU I'd vote yes on that

I've been dreaming about that for ages

>jobbar på slakteri
>maler köttfärs till hela länet varje dag
>maler först grisfärsen
>gris i nötfärsen
>står 100% nöt på förpackningen
>muslimerna äter våran nötfärs

Belgian here, why the fuck haven't they come together as 1 country yet? It seems to me it could have happened years ago but was hindered by some countries being pro Nato and others contra and some pro EU and others contra.
Can someone from Norden explain it to me?

They're all americans.

time to post my Nordic folder

it'd be a clusterfuck worse than EU

we don't like each other, it's sarcastically, but still not

What website is that

Greenland seems kinda odd, but why not? could use icelandic as the language since it's the closest to norse

Norway would never do it because theyre the richest country and the others wouldnt really bring anything but burdens to them.

>>jobbar på slakteri
>>maler köttfärs till hela länet varje dag
>>maler först grisfärsen
>>gris i nötfärsen
>>står 100% nöt på förpackningen
>>muslimerna äter våran nötfärs

BEVISA!

why did you save a thumbnail

compared to my country, in which the two halves have barely anything in common, you people might as well be house mates of each other

Why would you want this?

So they hundreds of thousands of Somalians Sweden has let in find it even easier to move around? Sweden needs to be gated off to keep the rest of Europe safe.

kan ej, får inte ha med mobiler på golvet, men jag har en muslim som hjälper mig göra det, han tycker det är skitkul att alla högreligösa allah-älskare äter fläsk

why is belgium even a country tho lmao

come the end of oil they will have to

>kan ej, får inte ha med mobiler på golvet, men jag har en muslim som hjälper mig göra det, han tycker det är skitkul att alla högreligösa allah-älskare äter fläsk

du är kung mannen

Why is Belgium still a country? Flanders to Netherlands and Wallonia to France.

hey I use the same template for drawing maps

sweden.se/society/children-and-young-people-in-sweden/

Du är min fucking hjälte

en helt ny nivå av garv har uppnåts

Yeah, you guys need to start letting in a few hundred thousand migrants from Africa and the middle east, and start constructing cuck sheds for your wives, then you can come in.

>this girl is fucking niggers to show all her friends how progressive she is

>cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=w4oHBoeuZ10

if we do it we should really have a good hard think about what powers go to the central government and what goes to the regions. I know a bit about Belgium and what I know about it is that it is in the shit it is right now primarily because you've decentralised so much and decentralised powers that should never be given to anything other than the central government that you're now basically 2 countries within one, leading to massive polarisation

Svíþjóð er typpi og Danmörk er brundur

you're pretty much right mate, I don't hate the French part, it's just that I see it as "abroad" and I can very much live my life easily without ever even coming in contact with Wallonia. Don't let garbage regionalists ruin your country and drive up administration costs to garbage

Yes, most swedish girls would like to show how progressive and liberals they are...till its too late to save themselves.

Ingen som sitter i Uppsala och vill sälja en tv?

Varfööööör?

We don't think anything. It's called trolling. Everyone country everywhere makes fun of other countries and I dont understand it.

Jag är inte snubben som jobbar på slakteriet, men jag skulle svara: Varför inte? På den frågan. Muslimer hör inte hemma i Norden.

Anglo saxons were Germanic. Not a huge difference between nordic.

don't unite with iceland
i don't want you pushing your muslims on us

not him but I've lived and travelled all over the world and I can tell you you people are the closest together to each other in terms of culture, general ideology, history,... There's more differences between north Germany and Bavaria or Frisia and Holland in the Netherlands than there are between any of the Nordic countries.

Dem tripz