Hodor Dies in this episode at the end. The white walkers kill him while he is Holding the Door

Hodor Dies in this episode at the end. The white walkers kill him while he is Holding the Door.
THat's why he says Hodor.

Brans direwolf dies.

Also, general Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 5 spoiler thread

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-6-episode-5-hbo-accidentally-leak-the-door-online-a7042246.html#gallery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it leaked?

Yes you dodo. All over the internet

The thought must have crossed your mind that some of the people browsing here havent seen all the episodes yet? Or are you just plain ignorant?

obviously it did. I just chose to ignore it, like most thoughts in my head

retards like you need to leave Sup Forums

if you're expecting courtesy or kindness you're on the wrong board

any new titties?

A whore's tits. and also pic related

Fuck off you edgy autistic cunt. I was looking forward to watching it.

In b4 hurr durr you shouldnt have read what I typed then. By that time it was already too late. Like when your mom should have aborted you.

this whole show is getting so weak.
oh let's cliffhang every fucking thing, and now bring in time travel through hallucination. well fuck me.

> on Sup Forums
> doesn't expect everyone to be an edgy autistic inbred
>implying he isn't one himself

the internet is full of spoilers from got for the past FIVE YEARS lol what do you expect? i dont even watch the show just came here to watch people suffer

>In b4 hurr durr
>hurr durr
>hodor

The problem at hand is that OP choose to be an inbred who´s only way of getting attention except dubs thread is spoiling happenings from a popular show and that it makes me sad. Makes me very very sad

Read the fucking books you casual normie cunt

books were boring shit too, at least i have to spend less time bored while watching it on hbogo

I bet you typed this with tears

kys

>books were boring shit too
Books are great. One of the most complex(after malazan for me) and great character development.

just checked

kickass
extratorrent
pirate bay

no episode 5 on there so i call OP a liar and a cunt

kek
what a faggot. Cant even Internet. Watch it tonight and remember this when you see it.
Remember what a faggot you are for not even being able to type Game of Thrones LEAKED in google

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-6-episode-5-hbo-accidentally-leak-the-door-online-a7042246.html#gallery

Game of Thrones S06E05 LEAKED WebRip-CzT

been on kickass all morning fag

Hold the door= hodor

He's gonna kick ass as a wight

He gets rekt...

He deserve it as in gods eye he is a sin and will go to hell for it. Amen

all wights got rekt

who's gonna rekt Hodor when hes a fucking undead wight?

episode 5? meh ill wait till all 10 are out so i can skip though bullshit facial expressions and horse riding segues

prolly trim the whole season down to an hour. kinda like football

Robert Strong maybe.

look at me I cut short an already trimmed series

>prolly trim
>will trim the series to save time
>trim
fucking autistic cunt

Books have finished, this series is ahead of the books.

You actually believed this shit so much you had to check?

without the show RR wouldn't have any recognition, so fuck the books. fuck him too. he's a tolkien tryhard wannabe. he's just too late for the game.

nice b8 m8

Is he? LotR sucks. Its slow, boring and fucking predictable. It is shit compared to ASOIAF. Its true the books got famour because of the show, but the books are every bit awesome as praised.

Yeah, only one of the most successful science fiction writers of the 80's! Fuck that no-name no-recognition guy!

>2Gb
>shit quality
>branded with advert
No thanks, shillstein. I'll wait

Surprised no one asks for clarity. Bloodraven holds Bran in a winterfell vision while WW's attack them in the real world. Bran has to warg Hodor from the vision using Wyllis as a conduit and it goes fine until bran and thus wyllis hear Meera screaming "HOLD THE DOOR!" and the poor boy completely experiences himself (Hodor) obeying that command until his fucking death.

tl;dr they nuked his brain in the past by making him experience his own actual death

>they nuked his brain in the past by making him experience his own actual death

In contrast with everyone else who don't experience their own actual death.

does everybody do it 30 years beforehand? feel like i missed out or I got a long time left

>LotR sucks

it does. It sucks a horny gorilla's ass.

Completely fuckin predictable. standard good vs evil, move along. It is for all the low IQ faggots who like to feel involved with the world

Ohh I get it you're one of those faggot fanboys who think you're smarter cause you don't like something everyone else says is good, I get it, you're 13 right? You have to be 18+ to be here.

Not underage and not even the same guy but you gotta agree, LotR was ahead of its time but mediocre. It really is predictable and gets boring. I have read both the series and gotta agree asoiaf is one of the best out there.

The show is getting cringeworthy. The fucking penis scene was so fucking forced. And we all know this was related to all that "men nudity" and that shit. I hate the world we are living and would give my life to finish cancers like feminism(the useless one) and every cis Trans shit.

Georgey came up as and will always be a science fiction writer he dislikes fantasy tropes like hero-saveth-the-day-prophecy-came-true! and likes to show the pitfalls of humanity

You were born in the wrong generation right?

Raised in the wrong atmosphere