Ok...

Ok, around 200 gypsies arrived yesterday night with their caravans and set a camp out of nowhere on the rugby field of my university. The police won't do anything. What is the best way to get rid of them without getting into a fight? They already stripped a car down this afternoon. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpE4A3KEnO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I already thought about throwing eggs and big firecrackers on their camp at night but that's not much. However, we can't go out bursting their tires without risking to get caught and beaten up, which I would like very much not to happen.

Set off a bomb

I don't plan to spend the rest of my life in prison just because the justice system of my country is fucked up.

I see that there's not much replies so I'll post pictures of all this shit happening

Post gypsies

If you burst their tires, they'll stay longer

A simple lower case t on fire might scare them off
It works with the blacks

This

Shoot them with a silenced pellet gun from a long distance... It won't kill or severely injure them but it'll hurt like all fuck and they won't know where it's coming from... Also, you can get one really easily online, I recommend a .22 cal that fires at least 1000fps

Go get you some gypsie poon and cheap drugs and stop complaining.

Anything with fire will work just make shure. They can actualy leave so dont burn there cars

Just make sure to park down the block.

you are being a baby

stripped a car down you say. what does that mean exactly, sry danefag here. Also are you 100% convinced that they want to harm you

are you from U.K

well, pay other gypsies to beat the shit outta them. Most of the payment is recieved upon delivery.

Gypsies love beating gypsies

Fucking parasites. I once seen a smaller scale version of this where they took over this farmers field, cops wouldn't do anything cause arresting gypsies in this country is discrimination apparently, so the farmer just went and sprayed his field with slurry, that did the trick.

just do what cartman would do,
Poop on there doorstep or trailer step where ever the fuck they live

Then they will know that they are not welcome

Which uni you at? I ask because the same thing is happening by me on the rugby/football field of a posh 6th form.

No way.

I'ma have to say that as a murican I just imagined that gypsy camps sort of looked like a scene from Alladin or some shit.

If you are at the same university as I am you will recognize the campus on the pictures

This guy's got the right idea

That's what it means. Draw your own conclusions.

Don't you have some local nazis that could take care of it?

Why the hell are police doing anything

this triggers me

No I'm not at any uni, the 6th form I'm talking about is literally feet from my home. I just sympathise with your problem.

after the holocaust every one felt sorry for them

Wish I was kidding, these pics are from yesterday but they are twice as much now.

Because Yurope.

I am sure that if the cops got an anonymous phone call saying that a group of three or four men were seen entering the area with shotguns then armed police would be forced to respond.

But I am also sure phoning in false reports is illegal, so nobody should do that.

Molotov Cocktails.

Burn them all

Exactly

go get the liberal fags too protect them and when the gypsys steal there organs they will die. It might not get rid of gypsys but no more liberal fags

At Least they didn't take your fuses

Oh alright, thanks I guess

I read on a website that a an owl hooting after dawn is a feared omen for gypsies so get an owl I guess...

this gypsys have gyped some rich fags. Dmn those are nice trailers

Of course they are rich, they steal and don't have to pay rent, electricity or water

just get the loudest thing you can and set it up over the field when they're sleeping. Like bull horns or a train horn.

wait, where is this?

dude, those are some high class gypsies!

im sure they sell those parts too. The Clio tail lights are £20-£50 each.

why do they all have the same Vauxhall/Renault van? Fucked if I remember the model name, but they'r essentially the same thing, made in the same factory.

Gypsy: I need money.
Man: Fuck off.
Gypsy: wtf?
Man: I had to earn it so why the fuck should you have any of it.
Gypsy: Fair Enough.

20 minutes later the Gypsy arrives with a gang of stolen dogs all of which shit promptly onto your lawn.

Man (from upstairs window): Oh for fucks sake.
Wife: What a bunch of absolute Wankers.

Man goes and gets all of the dog shit into a large disposable bag. Loads his shotgun and finds the gypsy encampment.

Man: Eat shit arseholes.

Man then force feeds the gypsies their dog shit.

Man: Fucking bunch of cunts.

Ok OP, here's what you do.

You're not going to kick them out personally. It takes fire to do that and from what I see you're underage or kind of a pussy. You're going to trigger the natural response system of your organism.

My advise is for you to seed hate. Enrage people and make them fight for you. Go full vandal against you own community. Think of the most outrageous acts a gipsy could do and go do them. Hell, you can even profit from their presence there and steal some stuff while they take the blame.

Find an equally concerned friend and go all out in a secret petty crime spree.
It's obvious if you get caught, it will all be worthless.

Best of luck

they are just travellers

this is how real gypsies look like:
youtube.com/watch?v=rpE4A3KEnO8

be grateful

The only decent plan of action is to get a few people together, any local nutters who hate pikeys would be ideal and firebomb every caravan/trailer.
This happened to a bunch of them who camped near me in Oxford back in 95, they robbed the local middle school and took a laptop belonging to a disabled kid.
Sunday night they were there, Monday morning there was nothing but ashes.

are your campus halls anywhere nearby? just go buy a black widow and some ball bearings, launch them at their caravans at the middle of the night, cause some damage. make sure the lights are off in the room you're in.

Either, home made moltov cocktails, or some cheap pesticides to spray on their newborn offspring. Perhaps maybe if you are feeling adventurous you could place IEDs on their caravans as they sleep un detonate in the early hours of the morning when the fuckers are too tired to do anything.

I've never understood why these people weren't eliminated during the communist period

Break A LOT of bottles in small pieces of glass, throw them to the camp during night, if grass is large enough someone would we injuried
Tape bunch of firecrackers and throw it at the gypsies
Throw balls of ice at them, not snow, ice. At their caravans windows.
If your town have pidgeons ya know what to do, kill a bunch of them and if they are eating food in a fire or some shit throw it at it.
Stab a can of spray paint and throw it at the gypsies
Call Neo-nazis to help you do shit's like these, every town have nazis.
PP rifle at everyone in there.

THIS IS GROSS BUT WOULD DO THE TRICK:
Kill a cat, open in up and fill it with popcorn, a white rose, and break a bunch of 1 dollar bills or whatever your currency is, leave it in there with a note saying that aren't welcome there

You're American, right? Kill them with your drones! It's the American thing to do. I wish yurop was that awesome

nah americans don't drive Renault Clio's because they're too fucking fat to enter them. OP is European.

This

Yeah, that totally happened.

In that case, he's fucked.

We had this problem near a marina I worked at a few years ago. There was a feild next to the clubhouse and some gypsy scum were setting up camp there. Local authorities were doing nothing so one of the berth holders said he was taking matters into his own hands. He gave them 3 hours to move their shit. In the meantime, 6 Range Rovers filled with Liverpool Mafia were on their way down to the marina. 3 hours go by and the gyppo scum are still there. The guys from the mafia turned up, fucked a few of their vans up with bats and machetes and got them to leave.
It was a fucking insane thing to watch.

You should go complain on Sup Forums also, I bet they would give you good advice

Look up the anarchist cookbook make smoke bombs with Cajun powder = they leave

Force them out its the only way I had to do it a few times, I mean shit they could of asked first we don't care, we only had to step in when they started stealing our shit

Lol Cajun I meant cayenne pepper powder

Same thing happens in my town, (I live near Geneva)

If you know a farmer, ask him to deposit manure all around their camp.
Works every time.

Would be a shame if anyone would set them on fire.

I definitely agree with consulting the anarchist's cookbook, there are a few versions and you can find them easily enough, I'd imagine.
I got mine from Soulseek.

They removed most of the content in 2002 do you happen to have a original copy??

Burn them down with whatever means possible.

This. At night when they're asleep.

A bleach bomb
Bleach + Drain Cleaner = Lots of fun
Use a gas mask

You should ask them why they're camping there.

>Fieldgoal post in the background.
LIES
I
E
S

they'll just put a curse on him and steal his wallet

you can't reason with gypsies

you have you out-filth them somehow to make them leave

Organize a rugby tournament.

>lies

why? he said it was a rugby field.

I too feel the need to say that this brilliant idea is totally illegal. Unfortunately some people find a way to do this anomalously

Op homemade molotovs are the way to go

American here what is a gypsy exactly. Are they refugees, poor people, homeless people

Have a Trump rally.

Build a wall

Warn your local mosque that there are a group of people that are going to burn Qurans tonight. Then at night stealthily burn a bunch of Qurans and have the Muslims fight the Gypsy's

Pobesneo Maks je pobesneo

They be thugs who steal our land and plunder ye coffers

Find local group of blonde girl next door girls.
Have them claim to be raped and abused.
??????
profit

they're dirty wanderers who bring a toxic environment to wherever they go. they don't stay in one place for very long but they leave a trail of destruction in their wake.

Take a big speaker and start playing Rebecca Black or Jb.
If they try to steal your speaker run like hell!

So there like nomads wtf I thought Europe was supposed modern and civilized

you thought wrong, mate. the gypsies are a scourge on the land. they live in complete squalor and shit out a ton of kids. they lie, cheat and steal to make a living. they are truly scum.

Take a shit on their doorsteps
Spray paint their hippie mobile's
Plant a shit ton of ants on the field
Post Trump poster's everywhere
Report drug/domestic abuse there

pikeys are a different breed, by the looks of OP's pics think of the ones in Snatch
>be in Subway
>enter pikeys
>immediately ask if anything in Subway is free
>cashier: "no"
>proceed to ask if they can bathe their children in the toilets upstairs
>"no"
>pikeys proceed to scream at employees until the police came

Trust pikeys never

OP You need to start a fire, all you need is a plastic container of gasoline and some sparklers.

>-Remove sparklers by crushing it.
>-once you have one fuse left wrap the gasoline bottle in foil with the sparklers between the gasoline and foil.
>-Duct tape to keep it all together, be sure to use 1 sparkler as the fuse, you have about 30 secs.
>-After that watch the big BOOM!

To add more hysteria, ''plant'' the rubbish nearby another gypsy caravan to make them look guilty.

Your gonna have to do some MGS stealthing but its worth it, you'll save the town.

aah, pikeys. find where they are tapping into the water and fuck with it, the lines usually reach away from their site.
dog shit is good, research chems is best. read up and find a chem that can cause delerium, hallucinations, psychosis and aggression in sub-milligram doses

>OP's car rekt by gyppos
>OP allegedly contacts Police
>Police refuse to help
>alternate universe in which Pigs defer to Gyppogriphs

Unless they issued you with a crime number gonna have to call BS OP

holy fuck that would be awesome
maybe the gypsies could be roasting a pig on a spit too