Why is there not a fluffy thread going on right now?! I can't get my murder boner without it!

Why is there not a fluffy thread going on right now?! I can't get my murder boner without it!

I had a shit week at work and couldn't do any drawing at all, so sorry for no new updates. Hopefully next weekend. (Though at least I've drawn most of Soulvei's little request a little while ago) I already have a new idea.

Sorry you had a shit week friend. Excited to see what you're working on though. Any way to hear the idea or have a quick peek at it?

Thanks. I haven't even started to sketch yet, and I likely won't till Tuesday, since I have to work overtime tomorrow, but it'll be a mother who lost all her babies, being comforted by a disembodied voice whose owner waves a fluffy "puppet" on strings in front of her, telling her to not be sad, that the bestest baby is still there.

Sad box / hug box?
Or will there be abuse later on?

Ah, I never knew how to categorize my own pics... creepybox? Horrorbox? That fluffy puppet will be her actual bestest baby quite obviously dead, a fact that the dam will be aware of.

This sounds like a shitty story hastly made.

Ah well, that's too bad, I guess. Or something.

Atleast make it psychological,instead of just trauma.

I'm excited. Sounds like a def horror or creepy box. The part I love most about those kinds of pics would be the emotion shown on the mother's/fluffies' face. The transformation of happiness into sheer hopelessness or depression is one of the best parts of these pictures/comics.

As I wrote, I haven't even started sketching yet. Perhaps using an actual puppet will work better.

I like this. It's cute.