"marijuana"

> "marijuana"
> not "cannabis"

Other urls found in this thread:

informatiecentrumcannabis.nl/faqs/what-is-the-difference-between-cannabis-marijuana-weed-and-hash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>reefer

That's slang. The proper English word is "cannabis".

why is it still illegal? how much longer will it be?

Of course. I thought you implied calling it by anything other than cannabis bothered you.

Cannabis is used for the type of plant, not all of which can be smoked, marijuana is the part of those plants that can be smoked to get high.

No, no, I am fine with slang, it's just the proper way to call it is "cannabis" and never, no matter what, "marijuana".
[citation needed]

I like to say shit like "marijuanas" to try and bug the guys I know who smoke. Bugs the fuck outta them cause they're really sensitive or something I guess.

We're both wrong. marijuana is just another word for Cannabis. But if you look up "Cannabis", many of the results talk about the plant in it's entirety, the drug and all the other aspects of it. If you look up "marijuana", most of the results are focused just in the drug, and its history as a drug.

Anyone,e specially a stoner, who gets mad at that, sounds like a douchebag.

And if you'd like a source, I found one that sums it up pretty well.
informatiecentrumcannabis.nl/faqs/what-is-the-difference-between-cannabis-marijuana-weed-and-hash

If I knew where you live, I'd take a flight to your place to murder you in your sleep.
> marijuana is just another word for Cannabis
In Spanish, not in English.
> if you look up "Cannabis", many of the results talk about the plant in it's entirety
That only shows that Yanks are uneducated and are incapable of speaking their own language, what else is new?
Completely irrelevant.

marijuana comes from the spanish slang "marihuana"

it's a shit term with some racist/prejudice roots for what should be known as cannabis, but it can't be helped at this point.

> it can't be helped at this point
It can and it should.

No it isn't you fucking fag. Marijuana is used when speaking about the drug, while Cannabis could be used in terms that have nothing to do with the illegal substance. You are a retard, and I'm sorry your parents didn't throw you into the wolf-pit when you were a child.

The two have been used interchangeably since before you were born. You have no say in the matter.

Well it won't fuck you taco-niggers, but thanks for introducing smoking weed to us whitey's.

So you are saying that referring to a marijuana leaf is incorrect?

>trying to change 70 year old terms because you think you are an expert by smoking for a couple years....

gtfo

>weed

> Marijuana is used when speaking about the drug, while Cannabis could be used in terms that have nothing to do with the illegal substance
And? "Alcohol" is also used to refer both to the substance and to drinks containing the substance, and I'd be amazed to find out that someone has a problem with that. You're as stupid as the point you're trying to make.
I can fucking beat up any wanker that won't drop his Yanky talk when he's corrected, so in that respect at the very least I do have a fucking say.

I'm saying the two are used interchangeably, but Marijuana is used for the drug aspect of it. You're not gonna go buy a spool of hemp rope and call it marijuana rope. But if you're talking about smoking or things related, marijuana is the term to go with.

OP is actually a gigantic faggot. This doesn't matter at all.

Ok keyboard warrior, why not just bring up a completely unrelated topic into our conversation and act like it's pertinent info, I'm sure that'll help your case. Alcohol has nothing to do with our conversation. But from all your talk of Yanks, I'd assume you're a Yuropoor so your words are meaningless anyway. Why not go jack off to your mummy getting raped by a group of Achmeds and leave the discussions to the adults. I'm gonna go smoke a whole big bowl of Cannabis's (because according to you, that's the way that sentence should read. Just further proof that you're retarded, really)

> Alcohol has nothing to do with our conversation
Are you literally autistic? You know, when I am being wrong and don't want to admit it, I just quietly fuck off instead of inventing ridiculous clauses for my wrong arguments are actually relevant, and I suggest you do that too.