Professional triangle engineer here. Can't reveal my name but you may have seen my work on the SAT, GRE, or in the MOMA...

Professional triangle engineer here. Can't reveal my name but you may have seen my work on the SAT, GRE, or in the MOMA.

My triangles have taken me far but I still feel empty inside. 11/10 wife is cheating on me, my villa isn't worth the time it takes to find servants to maintain it. So I feel like sharing the wealth.

RULES: Roll and include a single whole number from 1 to 89 for a right triangle OR roll and give two numbers that add up to less than 179 for general triangles. If you get dubs I will deliver a hand-crafted right triangle diagram for you (not necessarily to scale). My work usually sells for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars.

OP Will delivar.

roll

55 25

Why don't you soak a toe, uh?

roll(?)

You're supposed to include numbers in your roll. If no numbers I'll just use the third and fourth to last digits from your roll. That's how we used to practice in the academy.

>Professional triangle engineer
sage

Bumping for autism

Winner.
OP here. I'll use 63 and 95. Keep thread alive while I deliver.

I don't quite believe that this is real, if only for the reason I've never heard of a professional triangle engineer... Rolling

I choose 53

How about 69

Rolling for 69

Rolling for 69.

I want 69

Roll, 69

All faggots. I choose 11

Roll, 46

no idea what's going on

Sorry I can't sign it for you. I technically have an exclusive contract with my current employer. Could lose my job if they knew I was giving away free triangles.

of course its real, how do you expect all the triangles are made? I am studying square engineering myself

Roll, 22

>Oblong mechanic standing by
Been oblonging for 10 years now. Good money, can work anywhere in the world

>Samefagging in a triangle thread

Roll. I feel uncultured for not knowing that triangle engineering exists as a profession.

great job man :O I hope someday I'll be as good as you in drawing triangle diagrams. Just icredible...

>During 2014 strikes oblong mechanics scab
>thinks they're too good for the International Brotherhood of Polygon Workers
>Now oblong jobs being shipped over seas and begging IBPW for help
>mfw

Dubs get

Thanks man, the nonscaled 22 gave me a bit of trouble, there aren't really any good tools that can make the 95-22 jump, had to just use the tetron flux spanner to get it to 90-25 and then shave off the extra degrees by hand.
Keep practicing, you'll get there someday, kid.

Not sure if this is god tier'd bait or real, please real

dubs!

420 get

double tears!

squares are better, faggot

Decided to do this one with a casual cubist vibe, let me know what you think.

Oh shit, a 64-17 scalene. That's a tricky motherfucker I'd rather not do it. Took me three tries to pass 60-70 degree acute scalenes. Is this a roll, do I have to deliver?

yes

But... That's not a right triangle

I have been practicing drawing triangles for a while, but I just cant perfect them. Have you any tips OP? The way it stands how much would my triangles go for on the market at the minute?

Alright. Fair is fair. This is gonna be tough.

I would screenshot to prove you wrong, but mobile doesn't show (You) s

So, I knew a guy during residency who had a similar problem. Were you quadrilateral undergrad?

One thing you might try is to think of it like a quad where one angle is 180, see pic related and let me know if that helps. You're also a little curved on the peak but honestly that just takes practice.

I'm mostly involved in the market for traditional triangles, so this is hard to appraise, but I hear that four-sided triangles are getting traction with some Chinese collectors, so one of them might pay a few hundred for this but otherwise you're not going to get a buyer. Sorry, fam.

Dubs! OP do I get a triangle?

What the fuck am I even reading

Oh, yeah I missed that. Coming right up.

the accuracy here is incredible. I measured it and the angles sum exactly to 180 in every single triangle OP has posted so far.

daddy wants a new triangle I wore out the last one

>rolling

I want a triangle to shave my wrists with

Decided to do something a little more whimsical for this one. Some collectors would eat this shit right up.

Haha sweet. Thanks OP. So where does one find the market for triangles? How do I contact them?

I'm interested. You are very acute.
Rollin

Didn't forget about you. Gave me a lot of trouble until I decided to go back to basics. Pretty happy with it, honestly I'd love to keep this for my personal collection but a deal's a deal. Enjoy.

12 and 47

>2016
>Not knowing how to invest in triangles
>Berncuck detected

Forgot to include the pic. Please don't steal. This one's just for user.

What the actual fuck is this thread? Is this one guy?

I'm feelin comfortable in this thread. Sick triangles bro

Buuuump
Also 69 69

OP Here. This is now also an AMA thread.
TL;DR: I'm a wealthy and successful triangle engineer, AMA.

Why are circles better than triangles?

What's your opinion on parallelograms?

Like in what sense? They definitely have a lot of utility, so I appreciate them for that. And I respect the people who make them and the workers who die every year in the right angle plants. But they're not art if that's what your asking IMO.

ahhh, scalene triangle!

I can't add to the original post but this is also now an AMA for triangle engineering.

Circle engineer reporting in

Where do I begin if I wanted a career in triangle engineering?

Do you get aroused by scalene triangles?

isnt every acute triangle obtuse and the opposite?

honestly it's tough to break into the field nowadays, the union protects a lot of dead wood. So you can't really get into the good training programs.
If you know someone with the IBPW they can get you an apprenticeship. Otherwise, I'd say get some experience line-laying any way you can, then your bosses will probably have you do some triangle work under the table, and once you have the experience the union has to let you in if you pass the test.
Or you can go overseas, they're always looking for triangle apprentices is Dubai and shit.

That's a common misconception. While every rtiangle with an acute angle also has a right or obtuse angle as well, an acute TRIANGLE is one where all the angles are less than 90. At least that't the American convention. It's a little different in metric.

Funny you mention it but I'm already living in dubai. I wor kas servant in one of their restaurants. I'm not happy with my salary because I can only afford one ferrari every 5 months and it sucks to live like this.

Give me a trainglel.

lol wat
i have literally no idea what you are on about op
10/10 thread

gib me

So close to trips.

Draw a fucking square if dubs.

even closer to dubs

2...triangles to make a square

and then turn it into a house

Can someone please explain to me why people are rolling for this shit or replying in this thread? Is this a finger box type meme or something? As far as I can tell it's just a guy drawing triangles.

Can you please explain to me where you got the idea you have the right to come to Sup Forums if you're this much of a retard?

So close to dubs. If only your last number were the same as the second to last number.

Butthurt OP detected.

1 and 177

ROLLING for my own personalized triangle with Triangleman signature.

I will name him Freddie

damn, 7 of those posts are mine. I didn't know I was this deep into shitposting.

shameless reroll, i want my triangle ffs

I am actually laughing out loud at this.
>mfw three are mine

Well it's clear that ancient god of triangles abandoned me.