Anyone want to fap to this ex news producer from Fort Wayne...

Anyone want to fap to this ex news producer from Fort Wayne? I have a bunch of pics of her pussy and tits and her in lingerie. Her names Kate Oelrich but she recently married and nows Kate Albright. Let me know if youre down ill dump everything i have on her

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/570237725
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

alright

full frontal

Facebook

Her husband knows all about these

I'd definitely like to see more. She looks like she has a nice pussy.

Yeah an she is bi polar as fuck and on multiple meds last i knew

Ass or Feet pics?

More please

I saved several of these before. Nice pics.

Dope, glad you saved em

yeah, based on first pic in this thread, don't like the way she looks now, but before is pretty nice. Love the mirror pics and the pussy ones.

She was my ex's roommate for like 2 years. used to jack off to her all the time and sniff her dirty thongs any time I could.

did you ever catch sight of her naked?

I mean, outside of these pics

A couple times. She used to walk from her room to the bathroom to shower naked, when I was up there with the door opened. Whenever she showered at night id sneak into her room and sniff the still warm and smelly thong shed just taken off

Sometimes she'd just blatently leave her door wide open when she showered and her thong would be like in the middle of the floor in plain sight

Doing God's work op, keep posting

nice. ever hear her masturbating?

No but I know she had a huge dildo and butt plug, and her room was directly above the living room and a few times I definitely heard her getting fucked though.

This is what she looked like then. God her sweaty ass smelled amazing.

huge dildo, eh? guess she liked getting her pussy worked by whatever means necessary lol

Your such a Beta fag , how fat are you and how bent is your dick

give him a break....he was in ft wayne IN. nothing to do there BUT jerk off

Im not huge but definetely not the hansomest. My gf that was her roommate was not even as close to as hot as Kate

These pics are quite old, you're just making this story up. Faggot.

Thanks too true. Ill admit I eventually just jerked it to Kate more than I fucked my gf.

OP is a faggot and a nigger

4archive.org/board/b/thread/570237725