Describe your first time smoking weed~

Describe your first time smoking weed~

Mine: Up a tree. I lost my shit. Climbing down was near impossible..

my first time, screencapped it from an old thread. it was pretty sweet

i havent yet. but im going to smoke some reggie with my bros friday to celebrate being liberated from school. any tips or things i should know before i go in?

Make sure you have shit to eat

have water,
have snacks
be somewhere chill
enjoy

>dating cougar
>she 35 me 24
>asks if I'd never smoked
>nah
>got her dad to bring us this huge fucking cannister of weed, apparently he'd been growing it in his house for over a decade.
>started smoking and playing video games
>got too high for games climbed in bed
>blanket brushed my nipple and my dick got hard for some fucking reason
>girl asleep beside me start jerking off
>she wakes up and shoves my dick in her mouth
>we fuck for over an hour and then I fall asleep

Great experience tbh

at a buddies house we smoked a blunt and it hurt my throats so much I said I'd never smoke again.. HAH.

On a roof with best bro. Climbing down same.

Some stoner info, gunna dump a couple

> Sitting in small park next to friend's dorm freshman year at college
> Two of us share a joint he made
> Feel nothing much
> He has class soon, so I leave to go back to my dorm
> Decide to walk, as it was a nice day
> Forgot that my dorm was 40 minutes away and on the complete other side of campus (huge school)
> Start feeling really high and probably talked to myself a few minutes into the walk
> feltgoodman.png

Okay I greentext the best shit you will hear in terms off first time stories.
> Be me 19y old
> At my first real job as a telephone salesman
> We are gonna have company party fuck yeah
> Day of party
> We are all pretty excited
> We drink a bit not super wasted
> They guys move out and ask if I wanna come
> Sure why not
> We go behind a building
> 420 blaze it consumes
> So we all go back to company party
> No red eyes though thanks to some eye drop
> Boss comes upp to me
> "Do you enjoy the party user?"
> I litterary process.exe for about 2 seconds
> Then I almost scream YEAH I AM GOOD
> He is a little shocked but he knew I was high
> All my collegues were pretty open with it
> After this nothing much happends
> We go out once more to blaze
> and we ate all the snacks at the party.
The end.

i smoke regularly now but have a question, i always put tobacco in the joint, is it necessary/if i increase the amount of weed in the joint and decrease tobacco will it strenthen effects?

or does the law of diminishing returns apply ?

>24
>Never smoked before
>Kinda wanna try it
>Don't know how the fuck to get it or where to go or what to do or any of the terminology about it

Help.

Forgot to green text
> Got fired a couple of days later for obvious reason

Family ritual: cross legged in a circle, me with a HUGE glass of milk hitting a bong and coughing like mad with 0 buzz.

at home with a friend. Didn't feel anything. Tried another few times... same result.

>mfw I cannot get high
>feelsbadman

>be with my m8
>want to try weed for the first time
>he has smoked weed b4, says not everyone get a high the first time
>get some weed via his connections
>in a dorm room
>shitty small smoking pipe but whatever
>take a huge hit, coughing like i should
>15 min after
>"hey user, anything yet?"
>" i dont think that"
>stop in the mid sentence, 4 some reason cant talk anymore, weird.
>silent for like 5 mins staring stupidly at m8
> m8 laughing his ass off
>mfw high as shit, cant even speak. didntexpectthat.jpg
>start laughing as well
>coming around, still high as fuck but now can speak
>say "i think i am high"
>light another round after a while

Had fun, since the get occasionally high, was like 2 years ago, was like 23 yrs old i think

i drink beer regularly now but have a question, i always take a shit into the glass, is it necessary/if i increase the amount of shit in the beer and decrease shit will it strenthen effects?

or does the law of diminishing returns apply ?

>be me
>highschool sophmore
>a lot of stoner buddies
>I decide "fuck it, might as well try it"
>go to one of many local smoking spots
>take a hit off a cone or whatever the fuck it's called
>cough like the punk bitch I am
>proceed to take another hit
>about to cough it back up but don't, and then
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>2 minutes later have a panic attack
>haven't done it since, nor do I plan to

pic might be related if it's what I think it is. You get to decide.

Same as my best friend. He smoked 3.5g worth of joints with me. I got high af, he felt nothing. Weird? Can some people actually be immune to the effects?

didnt breathe properly. it's a common newbie mistake. next time actually breathe the smoke down into your lungs instead of just holding it in your mouth.

yea that sucks bro. some people get them but honestly it's mostly cuz they smoke way too much sativa (head high) and don't know how to deal with the paranoia.

my advice, give it another go but smoke a strong indica instead and watch some Adventure Time. i couldnt smoke sativas at all for a while cuz I used to get the same thing.

I too regularly often and i don't use tobacco at all, some people say they add tobacco just because of the taste

>Leafly.com can help
>find someone who smokes
>ask them to buy or buy for you, for your first time.
Location?

I mean, you'll want a pipe or a joint roller to start out.
It'll be harsh and you'll cough a bit but that happens to everyone

I can tell you more if you want

Where do you live?

i think i inhaled properly. One time i took a little to much and got a nice panic attack...the other times i only got tired. But no "nice feelings" at any time

was 13
hanging with dude like almost 20
lied and told him me and my friend smoked weed (we hung out with this guy and he thought he was a pirate because the first movie) this was around that time so me and my friend pretended to know how to hit a bong and i didnt know about a carb and i just told him i didnt realize because mine didnt have one (not knowing at the time that some actually dont) and he was like oh yeah just do this

super chill
now i have 10k in glass. bout to rip the meatwad

>having your bud making contact with wet, sticky apple flesh so it becomes hard to smoke

Just pick an apple with nice bowl already there, remove stem, and poke 2 holes through

>be me 16 year old sophomore (this was years ago so don't shit your pants)
>at friend's house for his birthday, he's the only one of us who regularly smokes
> his sister comes homes and it's birthday so she gives us weed
>go outside and smoke it, I take 3/4 hits off the bowl
>had more trouble using a lighter than actually figuring out how to smoke
>went inside, didn't feel it ever

I know, pretty lame. The better story is the second time I did weed, when I did edibles.

>be me
>still 16
>different friends says "hey wanna do edibles"
>I had already wanted to do weed I said yes
>he comes over and we each do 1/2 gram
>got really stupid after an hour
>watching Psych on the TV and wondering why the main actor hadn't gotten fired yet
>laughing really really hard

shit was cash.

one of the best days of my life
everyday of my life i spend high is one of the best

Are you in a med state?
I've heard rumors of people in non-med states, getting sold CBD strains.
Granted I fucking love me some CBD, it's absolutely pointless to get high from considering there's only usually 5% THC

It takes a couple times, just be patient.
Cannabis isn't alcohol, so don't expect it to hit you the same

Smoking:
>30 seconds to several minutes until it really hits you
That's why I tell people "Low and slow"
Low amount of hits, slow drag
Decreases the harshness of the hit by decreasing temp and also decreases your chances of greening out (too much THC intake. Think of it as hitting your shitfaced limit)

fucking lol

smoked on party.
felt nothing.
then I was going for alcohol again.
end.
everytime I smoke weed, it's the same, I only get a little sleepy, but not high at all.

I still think that weed is useless if it's not combined with other substances.
the high is not intense enough, you just waste your money.
btw I'm drunk atm

If you don't live somewhere where you can get medical then try these:

>ask around at bars
>stay in a hostel and ask other guests (or staff, usually hostel staff are stoners too)
>any ski town
>any university or college. just go hang in the cafeteria area or the bars, make friends and you're set
>any skeg (skateboarder)
>people playing Ultimate Frisbee
>literally any non-prude from North America or Australia under the age of 30
>go to a music festival nearby (especially folk festivals)

If you're lucky enough to get medical, look up some dispensaries in your area (or out of state) and look into what you need to get in. Often if your family doctor is a bro you could prob just ask him you sign a form for you and you're good. If not, any history of chronic pain, depression, eating disorders, sleep disorders or regular headaches is usually enough.

Basically you gotta get out. If you mostly hang at home on the internet you'll have a hard time finding some.

>be me
>not a normie
>never smoked weed
>not a junkie

tell your friends/cooworkers you want some dank and that you lost your old dealer. For the slang look at urban dictionaty, listen to juicy j and watch weed youtubers like "custom grows 420".

hmm, well basically what said I guess. It's not like alcohol, dont expect it to "gradually build up" like an alcohol high does.

Weed you'll feel it kick in about 3-4 minutes. You'll be your highest for the first 30min, pretty high by the 2 hour mark still and still a buzz by the 4 hour mark. Generally you "sober up" around the 4-5 hour mark.

Edibles are a different story. They take up to 2 hours to kick in and can have a strong, consistent high over 8 hours or more. Avoid these if you're new.

Panic attack is just paranoia. Like , just chill and enjoy it. Your heart will probably race when it kicks in and you'll probably be confused and easily distracted. Just roll with it, put music on and chill.

First few times always ALWAYS:

>with 1-2 BEST friends (not some random)
>in a chill place you always hang out (someone's place, the park, the beach w/e)
>water
>snacks
>music you love
>watch a Pixar movie (Inside Out is fucking amazing high, do that)

Never use tobacco.
Sinner.

>not putting an orange peel, some bread or a piece of apple in with your stash to keep it nice and moist, sticky and fresh.

Enjoy your dry crumbly bud bro

to add
REMEMBER

WEED BEFORE BEER, YOU'RE IN THE CLEAR

BEER BEFORE GRASS, YOU'RE ON YOUR ASS.

Don't drink too much if you're new to smoking bro. Being drunk while high can make you feel a bit sick and it's weird to get used to.

Decided to smoke went with friend/ friends of friend and ex-gf. They got some potent smooth lemon type took a bunch of deep hits from the bowl and held my breath didn't feel anything. They said take 6 more I did then I felt like I got hit by a freight train barley could stand and for lack of a better word was blacking out for a few seconds of a time. Got driven away and enjoyed the feeling of eating some food. Never did it again.

this thread really made me want some weed... I'm almost about taking my acid that I stored, just to get a buzz (I know it would be a bad idea, but you make bad choices while drunk like me atm).
btw: is alcohol good against anxiety on psychs? (I don't give a fk if it's healthy or not)

if you smoke spliffs you'll get a nicotine buzz + a weed high right after, as simple as that

post your bongs you faggots

would this work?

thanks for the advice. I'm a german-fag, so it's not legal here. Don't really know what kind of weed it is. I hope one day i can get high, but since the panic attack, there's always a fear with me.

>First time break cardinal rule - smoked alone
>been harvesting some home grown
>did it in stages
>smoke a reasonably sized piece
>wait like 3 minutes
>nothing
>WTF, that was a let down
>remember that my scissors are covered
>scrape that shit off and smoke it
>Oh shit....
>freak out
>realise that i've done a large-ish amount of a drug I've never done before
>I'm gonna die
>freak out about time
>set up seven clocks around a pile of blankets that I had fashioned into a nest
>check clocks for 3 hours
>not so much fun
>other experiences were good tho

if you're German, my german friends say it's just super easy to drive up to the Netherlands, buy some and then drive back into Germany by a country back-road.

If you have any friends or family up near the border ask around on routes and do some research.

enjoy your estrogen, muh milk. milk is for babies

My legs get tingly and start spasming lightly. That's the only effect i've felt :/ My legs feel pretty nice though, maybe i should masturbate while high sometime.

getting weed is not the problem. I know many people who smoke regularly

you're set then. hang with a couple of them and have a chill day either playing games, watching TV or outside, whatever you and your friends usually do.

but yea, just relax. no-one's ever died from weed. All it does is enhance everything, so if you smoke weed then do stuff you enjoy you'll always have a great time.

>be me 12 years old
>have been building little houses in the woods with friends
>one day, strange kid(he was about 1.5 years older) from our group brings weed and a bong from his brother
>smoke dat shit, have no idea what i am doing
>feel super relaxed and a bit dizzy
>meh 5/10 average experience
>started about 4 years later, now i am smoking like 1-3 times a week

also, make sure you've got erands and work out of the way so you don't start obsessing over that while you're high.

be in a time and place where you're paranoid free

>12yo
>playing in a fucking forest
>smoking weed
fuck how retarded are you? what is it with people from Clapistan smoking weed so young?

>Be me 16 yo.
>Friend asks if I want to light up.
>Light up.
>Go to class
>Chill in class
>Never stop smoking.

underrated post. Always keep it as a reward after a day's work or after you've got chores done. Also don't go grocery shopping high if you're tight on cash.

Anyone in the thread a bit "different" from other people when high? I myself NEVER get the munchies and only need water maybe 1/4 times I smoke.

First off, you're not giving correct information to .

Edibles don't take 2 hours.
They can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on metabolism and if you've eaten the hour previously or are eating with your edible.
>8 hours
Nowhere even close
Edibles peak at the 2 hour mark, then you go down for roughly 2 more.
The extended "high" you feel is the 11 hydroxy THC and the CBD that are still there.
ALso, smoking doesn't get you those kind of results (4 hours high).

SMoking only yields results until the 2 hour mark.
Didn't you guys just legalize medical?

>get up earlier for middle school
>smoke outdoors with a couple of classmates before going to school

Also, I absolutely never smoke alone, I kinda think that if I break that rule I'm gonna start smoking everyday

European joint smoker here.

I want to quit smoking and pure papers can be a little too much for me.

Recommend me a decent entry level bong since I don't know shit about them.

I go to the ghetto to get mine for $10 a gram and it's incredible, just hate all thew nig nogs and sherm heads around there. Scares me.

>16
>order edible off deepweb (4) brownies
>eat half of one
>a hour not feeling anything
>a hour 30 minutes not shit
>i got ripped off reee
>a hour and 45 minutes im just starting at something i got from cancun on my bed
>look at it for 5 minutes straight
>look at my xbox
>all the shit is like close up like im looking at it with binoculars
>holyshit.jpg
>pass out a hour later dreaming about shit from the past and dreams i forgotten about
>have been doing ever since

I had my first bong for a long time and I still feel it was my best. It was a tall bong with a large kind of bell shaped dome at the bottom. It just had an ice catcher, but it was fucking excellent. Just get a nice sized ice bong your first go, I got mine for $60.

>maybe i should masturbate while high sometime

its all I do when high, too good

me and 2 friends went in the woods smoked a joint and went back to my place and chilled. The high felt so much different back then

To clarify, quit smoking tobacco.

I assume glass over acryllic?
I guess any decent size will do

Browsing Sup Forums makes more sense while high tbh lads

funny story shot my dog
pic related: big pot smoker

> Buy enough weed to make 2 joints, drive out into the woods because my family owns land, blaze up and smoke both of them, sit there for like 2 or 3 hours and feel nothing, drive home in the dark on a dirt path with shitty headlights and get home safely, walk past family like normal, go to sleep. I didn't get high the first time, but the next time I smoked I got completely fucked up

Kek

> next time I smoked I smoked from a homemade bong and got completely rekt

well, that was back in time when children played outside and were exposed to the world and not guided by their overprotective mommies, you underage newfag

Get yourself a regular old bong.
It's a straight vertical glass bong with 3 or so "prongs" in the bong that keep water from coming directly up.
THey also work as ice catchers if you wantt o throw ice cubes in your bong to cool the ice.

Bowl size isn't a problem, just make sure it's not thin or cheap glass.
average price for a solid bowl is roughly $15, at least where i live

Anyone had experience buying weed off the deep web?

I haven't thought about this for a long time
>be me, about 14
>hang out with 2 friends from school
>it was a small, private school, we were 8 people in total, 4 boys, 4 girls
>hang out at this one kid
>his family is pretty poor, but he was a huge nerd and already made decent money for our age online
>the other guy was a popular indian guy, not the scrawny, nerdy type, but muscular and outgoing
>we were talking about what we were gonna do for the evening, it was a weekend and we had pretty much nothing to do
>nerdy guy says "well, do you guys wanna smoke?"
>assuming he meant cigarettes, which was no big deal, I laughed and said something in the lines of "how much of a nerd are you?
>they both give me a weird look, things go silent and me and the indian continues to play some vidya while he goes out for a few minutes
>comes back with some hash
>DUDE WTF THATS ILLEGAL WHERE DID YOU GET THAT
>he says a neighbor, which didn't seem too unlikely due to his parents not having a lot of money
>he rolls up a shitty joint, indian guy makes a filter, I'm there like "wtf is this a dream, this can't be real"
>we go down to the basement of his apartment complex, and meet his brother and one friend of his
>his brother was maybe 12-13, something like that
>brother begs him for something to smoke
>"suck my dick, you ain't getting shit"
>little brother offers to give him a handjob
>me and the indian look at eachother like WTF
>little brother proceeds to do it, only for like 10-15 seconds
>weirded out to shit
>we sit in a stairwell over a laundry-room, good ventilation, dark, pretty private
>I didn't partake at first, but got slightly room-high, and decided "why the fuck not" and smoked half of the joint myself
>first time, stoned out of my mind
>we go back up, continue to play some vidya
>when we're coming down, I ask "Yo, could you get some more, maybe?"
>"Sure, I'll go ask my mom"
>mfw I realized he got hash from his mom, and his little brother jerked him off for some

Dear god, glass over EVERYTHING.

NEver smoke out of plastic, acryliic, anything that isn't glass.
Ceramic is okay, but breaks super easy compared to a thick glass

There's a "ruperts drop" bong, that is a shatter resistant glass.
Video of a guy throwing it across a room and the thing just bounces.

Pic slightly related.

THis was my first bong when I was 18.
Use to throw it in the freezer then pull it out, add water and the bowl and I had a perfect piece to cool smoke.

Damn, I miss those days of not having any obligations

Can you tell me where to get weed I live in London South Eastern part

>talk to people who you know smoke
>tell them you want to
>ask them to buy you weed or ask who they deal with
>go with them on their next pickup or go on your own.
>????
>profit