Can my boss force me to shave just because a customer complained?

Can my boss force me to shave just because a customer complained?

No because unless its a dress code issues or you work at food place then everyone would have to shave or wear hair nets

James is this you?

Thank you. They want that I dress different too. I will tell them to fuck off tomorrow. It wasn't a problem the last years

just admit it, faggot:
your neckbeard looks like shit.

Where do you work? What is the facial hair situation?

I don't have facial hair. I am a swimming teacher and they complain about pubes and chest hair

kek. this

If you live in the US yes, the rest of rhe world no

Your boss cannot "force" you to do anything.

He can however give you guidelines and expectations he has of you.

It is your prerogative to adhere to them or not.

Be prepared to deal with the consequences if you are not willing to adhere to his expectations.

Neckbeard: Attornery at Law.

Don't listen to this asshat.

Next time don't be scared james and just say no.

My name isn't James. Also thank you guys

yeah... right. niggers don't swim. nice try.

Shave off your eyebrows ( ^ _^)

That'll show your boss what a fascist effete businessman he's being \ (o_o) /

To be fair, unless you only teach adults, this seems pretty fair.

Play the religion card.

If it's in the code (a code you agreed to), you're legally obligated to comply. If not, they still retain the right to blow you off if you don't anyway, so it's a good idea to do it.

you're a prostitute aren't you?

This. You are an "at will employee" meaning it is perfectly legal for your boss to change your rate, your hours, and your employment status at any given time with or with out an explanation and if you do not follow guidelines he gives you it can result in penalties like decreased hours or even termination if your boss is really strict

If you work with kids it makes them and parents a lot more comfortable around you and will probably make their experience much more positive.

I teach kids so I understand about pubes sticking out but my chest hair is part of me
I don't have a religion

that's ridiculous, and I say this as someone who hates hairy bodies on men.

Looks like that ginger guy from the yogscast

The last 35 years it wasn't a problem... I do understand that times change but would you just remove something you had on yourself for almost 40 years? As I said pubes are understandable but what's wrong with chest hair ?
Too funny I love the idea

Close.

I am an officer in the military. A Blackhawk pilot more specifically.