At what age do women reach there peak attractiveness?

at what age do women reach there peak attractiveness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AmJlEJRLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at about tree fiddy

/thread

3.5?

What is this? A count backwards from 19 thread?
We can't even count forward to ten...

17-21

depends on the girl

Nope, it's already too late.

If she isn't attractive at 16 she'll never be

Around the time they learn the difference between there, their, and they're.

17 all downhill from there. Men get better looking with age in order to attract young mates.

it's a plateau between 17-23/24 I'd say. Then they really start to "mature" as they say it, it's really a downhill ride into uglyness. man women age bad, it's kinda sad.

When she's a fetus

This. If history taught me anything it's that it's all downhill after 17.

200 ;)

lol

It's sad if you marry the first one you sleep with.

It's dependant on the individual in my opinion. Some women look more attractive when they're younger, and some when older.

25-32

Found my 12 year old daughter using my Fiancés dildo, so around 11-15 maybe?

21 plus. If anyone says any smaller age, they should be in prison and chemically castrated.

14-25

Just like man

19-21
anything less and they're not completely developed yet and after that threshold is when the decline usually starts happening in the titty area.

Only logical answer

as soon as theyre able to breed

You know nothing, do you?

not your high school english class double nigger newfag scum gtfo

>be me 9
>sister 9
> sex eachother :)
> cum in pussy
> pregnant
> sucide
> mom still says its my fault she took sucide

I read a study some time ago about that. It's 31

19 and 42

*Their

16-19

It varies, I've seen girls peak at 13, I've seen girls peak at 30

14-16

OP said attractiveness not horniness you dumb fuck

>everybody walk the dinosaur

this age!

LOL!!! IN GENERAL YES BUT WHEN MEN GIVE UP THEY GIVE THE FUCK UP

see

12-14

thanks for biting!

Exactly.

I know much. some girls develop well earlier, but once you compare them to how they look when they're 19 it's like night and day. the differences are subtle, but the body as a whole looks better.

and the decline in the titty area is true. i've compared girls' titties (if they're big) around my age group (25) to how they were when they were 19 and there is also a subtle change but noticeable.

and all these changes i'm talking about I have seen first hand because I can talk to girls, socialize, and occasionally fuck them, unlike most of you faggots.

any examples?

>I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
>I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

sorry ment 12

WELL WHAT LOOKS GOOD FROM YUOR BEDROOM WINDOW IS OFTEN DIFFERENT IN BED WHEN YOU ACTUALLY TOUCH THEM

IF A WOMAN TAKES CARE OF HER SELF SHE'S PEAK AT AROUND 30. IT'S HERE WHERE THEY ARE GOOD IN BED, BODY IS STILL GOOD AND THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO HERE THE WHINY SHIT

if their age is on the clock...

who wouldn't want to fill that

when she knows how to use a sucker she's just fine

bingo

/thread

EVERY SINGLE NORMAL, WELL ADJUSTED MAN UNDER THE WEIGHT OF 400 POUNDS???

18-24

its all downhill after 24

hmmm, so smooth

as bald as a siberian mouse

mid 20's usually.. 23-28 are probably the sexiest.

An extra chromosome isn't an age, user.

>its sad
nah, its fun

THE WALL

nice burn, kek

Girls are only attractive from 12-24 but there are some Milf exceptions

Honestly like 28-34

a 30 year old who's fit and thin, and who didn't get fucking fat like most women do and who have tight bodies

is much more attractive than a 19 year old girl with big tits that have an expiration date of like 25 before they get nasty and they get fat.

not to mention young girls are annoying as fuck and dress bad.

i feel bad for guys who meet "hot girls" who are 22 and then 7 years later are fat, nasty and miserable. this is why you have to wait until at least late 20s to find a wife.

for wife material maybe, but for having a gorgeous body you have to look in the teens or early 20's

>28 years olds are more attractive than the 19 ones

Nope

Come to the sleepover Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AmJlEJRLg

At the age where they figure out the difference between there, they're and their.

Kids, it's fun to waste your time guessing these things, I know, I've been there, but you don't really have to worry about this.
The older you are, the older you like them.
You also like a wider variety of them as you age.
Once you reach about 50 years old, you like pretty much anyone who doesn't look like a disabled baboon. And there's a fetish EVEN for disabled baboons, you might acquire it.

i can't even fucking listen to a 19 year old. fucking 19 year olds is cool when you are 19. i'm 32 and would totally fuck a 19 year old but i don't want to go anywhere near where they hang out, not to mention it'd look fucking sad if i was walking around with one. if i could just be discrete about meeting one for sex i would do it. the reason why people like having sex with 19 year olds is that theyr'e kinda dumb and fall in love with you and will do anything for you, sadly. all young adults are like that. oh you're a loser 34 year old but you're in a band and don't own a real bed. so cool! nobody over the age of 23 thinks that.

Asians: 20 till 54

so around 50 orso, because i get the idea that english people/mericans refuse to learn it

So you really think that some 30 something old cum rag is more attractive than a baby skin 19 girl