New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Hey

Forever an Annyoing Attention Whore

Hey dude. How you doing?

Lewd today?

Hi

Pretty good. Gonna try get a somewhat early night for my exam tomorrow, hope I don't fail.
You?

Hey man, sup?

My dick is ready

Does she ACTUALLY browse Sup Forums?

Kek how much studying have you done for that exam?

No.

Lmao that's what I thought.

I mean, with this free time it's either study or vidya / fap. Easy choice to make.

We posting lewds already then?

I know which one I'd go for

Fuck off with this ugly faggot

I am

Roll

Rolllll

Bastards

Unlucky

Boxxys dead

Rolling

Rollercoaster

Sham wow boxxys dead

hey gmt irish fella here how are you :)

fuck it rolling, I can never hit 4 though

if im not going for early boxxy 7 hottest by far pls

Hey dude how's it going?

Any anal prolapse pics?

not too bad now, meeting up with friends early tomorrow so excited i guess. theyre staying for 3 nights on a holidays of sorts, i guess its unlikely ill be on here for the next 3 nights though but might squeeze in some time!

How you keeping, anything strange with you? :) Get up to much today?

Spent a good bit of today reading Finders Keepers, have you read Mr Mercedes?

i mean i guess this is good lol

Got a fucking headache and a hangover. Otherwise I'm not so bad lol.

Yeah I've read Mr Mercedes.

I love that wiggle

Any chance those two things are related :P you working tomorrow?

was the character morris in mr mercedes? his absolute obsession with the author in the book was really interesting, just coming from a catie boxxy perspective. Id almost sympathise with him if he wasnt such a fucking psychopath lol. he is very different though, i mean i havent but have you ever felt anger towards catie for occupying a central part of you?

this wiggle best wiggle

My heart

They're definitely related kek. Nah he wasn't in Mr Mercedes, at least not that I can remember.

>have you ever felt anger towards catie for occupying a central part of you?

Nope, can't say I have lol.

ah right so, i didnt know which characters were in both but hes a pretty big character in Finders Keepers so I thought maybe he was in mr mercedes. Never mind so! Yeah i wont get into details cos spoilers if you ever decide to pick it up, but he worships this author and still holds hatred towards him, its incredible. i couldnt relate to it, closest ive felt is anger i wont know her but never anger at her. Just weird reading about this guy i guess lol

I believe there's 3 books in that series. I might be wrong though.

That guy sounds a little crazy.

yeah he is lol. bit of a pretentious fucker too but im only halfway through and theyve only given a tiny bit of his backstory so i might come around to him soon i guess. whatd be the strongest feeling you have towards catie you think? care, lust, meeting her (recognition) etc.?

Catie pleases my dicc

This is my fav facial fake

I would love some frozen yogurt about now.

That's a tough one that I don't really know how to answer

thats cool no worries after i took a break from reading found myself wondering all this shit, bit much to ask spur of the moment really i guess to someone else :P you think about stuff like that much or no?

let see

Boxxy has the most fappable face ever. (pic unrelated)

rip thread

Nah I try to stay away from things like that lol.

You're damn right

Nice 8.

I'll raise you with 88.

Nighty night everyone, see you tomorrow

Night

Night dude good luck with your exams

Check this out.

Anyone see this when it was up??.

here come dat boxxi
oh shit waddup

youre probably right too, opening up a can of worms when thinking about that shit :P

still, fun to get lost in daydreams for a while too

night man!

Oh yeah I daydream constantly lol

did you talk to cali bro about moving this weekend? :)

WADDUP, my brother from another mother?
Red leader checking in.

Which one of you is helping me fuck up all evelion threads?

ALSO, Charlie are you here today?

I did indeed. I can't do anything until I get my driving license.

How's it going bro? Charlie isn't here today I think he's studying hard.

whats the process like in wales? how long will it take? :) you serious about going so?

Roll em'

OK. My wife's mother had a stroke last night (if I didn't tell you) lots of hospital and displaced anxt. Low self medicating (might have to drive) and doing anything I can to stay busy.
Killing time (and threads) on Sup Forums.
always happy to being for in youse bread.
Let Charlie know I miss him, I've lurked a few threads after he left. Just passon my goodwill, pls.

How are you (other than recovering?)?
yes, he knows

Whenever I'm ready to take my test. I'd like to go yeah.

Well that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that man. Hope she recovers.

I'll tell Charlie when I see him, don't worry.

I can't wait.

That would be me my friend also if you wanna have fun & attack this one feel free.

I'm sorry to hear that man.

do you have learner/provisional license and are waiting to take the test for a full license or do only full licenses exist in wales?

sorry to hear man

I have a provisional yeah.

It's not critcal, I had just hoped to find him over the weekend.
Those of us that remain, I just want to show love and respect for. I find his positivity enlightening, and miss his posts.
nigga, where the fuck did you dig that up from? I thought all of that died last year.

sure fuck it youre halfway there so, get a couple hundred miles under your belt and ace the test!

Yeah he's been studying hard the last week.

That's the plan lol

love, ty.
Nothing I can do but wait.
We all die, it's a fact of life, but when it's someone close, it's hard to adjust.
I appreciate your postivity, and often lean on this anonymous board, to dump things I wouldn't tell my friends IRL.
Thank you.
my boxxybro
I need a small head check of positive energy before I put back on my suit of armor, it's why I'm here.
I still might have her threads filtered on this shitposting device, I'll check. ty.

I save I lose.

That's what I lurked, this last week. I get on about an hour after he leaves.

Still didn't tell me about you, how the fuck are you (other than Sunday and hungover)?