Rate me

Rate me
Im suicidal
Be nice

4/10
you can get pussy if you´re intelligent

Are you a girl or a guy? Or one trying to be the other?

5/10
u look pretty sad man
still can get pussy

I´m a guy but i know a 8/10 girl who´d date you, if you´re nice

Wear contacts and loose a bit of weight to give your face definition and you will be fine

Kill your self/10

do you even lift? What's the retard sitting behind you?

another nigger trying to pull off the red leather jacket..

Get rid of the nerd glasses, the old man haircut and that awful polo.
You'll look 10 times better man.

π/10

You mad white boy?

throw away that glasses then you look like a normal guy

4/10, probably.

If a 1/10 like me can get laid though, anyone can. Find what you're good at, keep doing it, build confidence, and you'll be coasting just fine.

get a better haircut
get rid of your glasses
start lifting

you'll be around 7-8/10
right now 5/10

There's a lot to improve, well within reach as long as you aren't a pussy bitch who doesn't want to put in effort to improve yourself(see: lifting. A tan would be nice as well, seriously go to a tanning spot.

Dude, you're fine man, just an average looking kid, and average is normal because that is what most of us are. You've got the typical high school awkward that most people have. You will probably grow into an above average looking gentleman and life typically gets a hell of a lot better once you get out of the oppressive educational systems. Stick in there and this is coming from a far below average looking guy with a dick so tiny, I call it my birth defect. Put you next to me, and you would get the chicks 99% of the time, and I am still pretty happy with how my life has turned out, having a loving wife and a good career.

Oh, and comments about your glasses...sigh. Nothing wrong with them, but you might be able to get frames that better complement your face, but seriously, they aren't bad.

you look pretty cute tbh

10/100