Towson slut that me and a few of my friends have all fucked. have more pics and some stories about her

towson slut that me and a few of my friends have all fucked. have more pics and some stories about her

Towson as in near Pikesville?

yeah towson university

Holy shit

initials?

Nice! I live down the road by Ft. Meade

A.H.

Who? What year are you fam

Stories fuckface. Lets hear them

Nice I graduate next year, I live off Providence rd id be surpised if I havent seen her before. Im in uptown frequently

There's piss in the toilet. Disgusting.

ever seen her?

Bump

Sadly not, I thought the initials could be allie hunt or something
Story?

A Colonies bitch?

2 of my buddies double teamed her on cinco de mayo a few years ago, she was super drunk and the one friend took her into a bedroom and the other followed them since they planned doing this so they get her in the room and take her clothes off and make her get on her knees to blow them. they said she went back and forth between them then had her get doggystyle so they could eiffel tower her. they said she was loving every second of it and was actually really good at it, had the rhythm down and everything. then they said they each fucked her separately and the one guy finished in her mouth and the other had her bent over the bed and tried to slip it in her ass since she was so wet and got partly in but she said stop so he flipped her over and fucked her pussy again after it was in her ass, told her to get on her knees and she blew him until he finished all over her tits

i love stories like this. so hot.

moah

tit pic she sent to me

yeah the one guy who she blew after he was in her ass said he was shocked she actually got on her knees to do it

there's a few out there ive seen b4, one with her tits and face

you sure they're of this girl?

100%, same room

damn guess she really liked sending nudes out she was an awesome fuck

you have any of the pics?

Is she friends with Aschlyn?

never saved, but I'm chking motherless

GOt any nudes with face?