How does an 18 year old find a woman in her 30s to fuck and call mommy?

how does an 18 year old find a woman in her 30s to fuck and call mommy?

CL maine

I hate to break it to ya, OP. Yer gonna have to go outside and engage women.

r8 my ad
I'm worried I'll just come off as a horny little boy

BUMP

Not necessarily the best places to meet anyone interested in you calling them mommy, but for older women in general the obvious RL spots are grocery store, gym, stores like target, etc.
For more specifically to your interest:
>craiglist (duh)
>chatroom clients - are a few, google will help.
>"dating" sites like AFF - all dating sites are going to be garbage for the most part but ones like AFF will cater more towards what you want
For craigslist, it CAN work but it will not be easy. Keep in mind that casual encounters on CL are an ocean of dudes with very few women interested in meeting up. Combine that with younger guys into older women being a popular fetish. You'll have a lot of competition. Be friendly, not too weird (just contain yourself), NOT pushy, and confident but not arrogant. You'll end up with a fuckton of spam and dudes pretending to be chicks, so use a fake email, never give out personal info, etc etc. Be prepared to relist several times before you get any real bites and even then it may be a bit before you find someone actually interested in hooking up and not roleplaying.

Once you're 21 and able to meet women in bars it will be quite a bit easier, assuming you aren't a complete sperg. Even if you are a sperg it's still possible.

Leave the basement

I did get a few responses on CL, but they both stopped responding after a 6-7 messages, sucks. nothing since and it's been over a week

also I can into bars, I'm in the UK

unfortunately they don't seem to exist, just hundreds of pubs full of drunken hooligans for miles on end
but there's nowhere for me to go... I live in a shitty rural village full of old people and cant drive

>bars

Do any anons know of MILF-centered bars in WA? I myself am from GA, and I know a few of those in Virginia Highlands there, but not in WA cause I am new here.

bump

Backpage, Craigslist, usasexguide. If you're attractive just pick one up in a bar, but you're posting here, so...

>but they both stopped responding after a 6-7 messages
I don't know the details of what happened, but are you sure you're not turning people off with long e-mail exchanges? There obviously isn't a real "rule" for it, but generally if someone is nearby they are going to be ok with meeting up for something very casual or friendly, like coffee or a drink somewhere not shady. This normally would be pretty early, as in after they determine you're not too weird, not too ugly, and probably not planning on murdering/robbing them.
There are LOTS of ways you can turn them off and they don't need a big reason as it isn't really that hard for them to find a dude to fuck if that's what they're into. It's important to show you're interested and into them, but not waste e-mails trying to find out what all they're about as that's better saved for actually meeting up.
(not trying to assume, just trying to help)

Fuck you for assuming everyone is American

>5'8"

What age is that woman?

I'm 31 and I like most women around my range but when i see these "milf" in Sup Forums I find them ugly and older than they are.

OP here, I live in the rural outskirts of London if it helps.
I don't think so, I always tried to be straight up and not to waffle on.
no u

No excuses. You got two feet, use them

craigslist prostitute cheap and they do w/e

>Being 30yo is considered old..

>I'm 31 and my life's shit, haven't accomplished anything.

>feelsbadman.jpg

where do I go? I don't want to just start go up and start hitting on women old enough to be my mother, it'll come off as weird...

...18yoLookingForMatureWoman . c o m

Its a payable site but I can give you a promotions code for a 1day trail. Just copy/paste the green text below into the the window under registration

>Fag101

fuck off spam

yeah but nigga, I don't know how to into this shit

go where?