I'm trying to get nudes of my sister from her laptop

I'm trying to get nudes of my sister from her laptop.

I tried booting it up with Linux Mint on a USB but I couldn't get to her files.

She has a Windows 10 computer
I have unlimited physical access to the laptop.

Solutions?

Other urls found in this thread:

askubuntu.com/questions/145902/unable-to-mount-windows-ntfs-filesystem-due-to-hibernation
pcworld.com/article/2988539/windows/if-you-forget-your-windows-admin-password-try-this.html
reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/2cbvzl/is_there_any_way_to_host_a_private_stream/
help.periscope.tv/customer/portal/articles/2016181-how-do-i-make-my-broadcast-private-
support.google.com/youtube/answer/2853700?hl=en
cyberciti.biz/faq/mounting-windows-partition-onto-ubuntu-linux/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I also tried Kon Boot but it wouldn't work

>Boot your linux distro
>Get to the laptops drive
>Find system32
>Find utilman
>Delete it
>Find cmd
>Rename it exactly like utilman was named
>Boot laptop into windows
>Click the ease of access button on login screen
>Cmd pops up
>type in explorer.exe
>???
>profit

Post those nudes user

Hold on

What is utilman?

Its the utility manager. It controls all the system utilities like ease of access tools and text to speech and shit. This is a sorta old exploit and im not sure if it will work on 10. I've only ever used it on windows 7 and vista. Its how i recover passwords for people with stolen or old laptops. Once the cmd pops up i just use the netuser [username]* command to change the password. This works because the cmd that pops up has above admin privileges because it was opened by the system before a login has occured.

I can't change her password.

Eventually she is going to use her laptop again.

I have to get in and get out without raising any suspicion

just completely remove the password protection afterwards

Just take the hard drive out and put it in another pc with an OS already on it. Then access it like a secondary/backup drive

thats why you type in explorer.exe instead. When you do you will log into the computer on a system account. You can access any folder on the system under this account. All you gotta do is log out when your done and it will be like you never got into it. I used to do this to my sisters laptop regularly to troll for nudes.

follow the greentext user

But if I use explorer.exe, what will it do?
Just open file explorer?

This

But what about the utilman thing?
Would I have to rename it back so there is no way she knows?

utility management file
>dude is trying to fuck you over
>fuck the sjw movement, they live in a false reality

You can type a password hint, and girls are retarded. For the hint put "Due to a security concern on a recent update, your password has been changed to (whatever you make it). You may update this password at any time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

No its gonna straight log in. There will be a desktop and everything. user above that said to swap the drives had a better idea

I rather not.
I dont' know when she is going to come home and I don't want her computer taken apart.

Eh she is a little wiser than that

>unlimited physical access to the laptop
wtf d00d looking at your dead sisters nudes???

Or if you had a Hard drive dock or enclosure then you could just do this, but through usb.

Dude it's like 4 screws faggot

Fair enough. Most people (especially laptop users) are retarded with computers.

I can't screw in 4 screws in 10 seconds

If I hear the door open I have 10 seconds to yank the usb out and shutdown the computer

>I tried booting it up with Linux Mint on a USB but I couldn't get to her files.
you are either retarded or you don't know what you're doing.
just mount the fucking device and browse the filesystem. i put the chance of her using bitlocker at 0%

This is like the fourth time you have had this thread, either ask Sup Forums and get your solution or fuck off for attention elsewhere.

>Get to the laptops drive

Yeah there is the rub.

I looked in the files for a hard drive folder but didn't see any thing when I booted up the laptop with Linux Mint

What makes you think she has nudes?
Why are you so interested in nudes of your sister?
I guarantee you - screw this up, and it'll affect your relationship with her for life. This is a really stupid thing to do.

I'm not making this thread for shits and giggles
I'm trying shit yall are telling me and nothing is working

I tried
>konboot
>Deft Linux
>Puppy linux
>Linux Mint
>Tried to figure out dark comet

/thread

>Has all the time to download and boot from all theses fucking utilities. No time to just take out the hard drive.

You're a special kind of retard

Sup Forumsros are able to help, just listen to them and deliver the photos.

Don't follow his greentext
He's being an autistic bitch boy

I just said I have unlimited access to the laptop because she said she was coming home on like wednesday but never came. She could literally just come home anytime. She doesn't tell anything to anyone

>doesn't tell anything to anyone
so what might make you think she would have nudes then?

Basically
She's also a little protective of her laptop and phone

Jesus, i thought you lot were supposed to be hackers!
Download 'hirens boot CD' and burn it, run 'mini windows xp'from the disk, stick in your usb drive and start transfering from her c:drive

honestly, literally no one keeps nudes of themselves on their fucking laptop

everyone is, dipshit. there are no nudes

setup a spy cam in her room
its easier
also can you do a timestamp of the laptop

Booting mini windows xp on a usb would just give me access to her files?

Oh I also tried to use TeamViewer to turn my iphone into a spycam but Apple is gay and that doesn't work

i keep nudes of myself on my laptop
i've seen nudes of my half sister on her phone when she handed it to me to show me a picture. i just scrolled like crazy to the right and saw some pic of her full frontal at a beach naked

Clone the harddrive so you can play with it on your own.

>i keep nudes of myself on my laptop
no one wants to see them my dude, keep 'em

like you left your phone in her room and tried it?

still, why didn't you just leave it recording?

lol i was saying that theoretically people do keep nudes of themselves lmao
didn't mean it like that bro

>I tried booting it up with Linux Mint on a USB but I couldn't get to her files.

Can you explain this a little more?

No
You can't remotely view an iphone's camera using TeamViewer.

The iphone can remotely control a computer. But a computer cannot remotely control an iphone. (with TeamViewer)

>just leave it recording

After 20 minutes ALL my memory would be used up and the battery would die.

askubuntu.com/questions/145902/unable-to-mount-windows-ntfs-filesystem-due-to-hibernation
try xp live

>she handed it to me to show me a picture
>i just scrolled like crazy to the right
If you do this you are a cunt

i see
After 20 minutes ALL my memory would be used up and the battery would die.
what about doing like a private stream to yourself so it doesn't use up memory

>Downloaded Linux Mint to a USB
>Changed her boot order so that the computer boots up with the USB
>That didn't work so I switched the computer to legacy mode boot up
>worked
>Got in and it was like a new user.
>Couldn't see any files from her computer

What makes you so sure that she has nudes?

Mirror the drive. Once done run a password recovery tool on your own time. It should match the password key to known cracks.

i dont give a shit
i tried to send it to myself but ran out of time

This user is a total retard. Don't listen to him.

>what about doing like a private stream to yourself so it doesn't use up memory
How?

How?

pcworld.com/article/2988539/windows/if-you-forget-your-windows-admin-password-try-this.html

worked before for me

this

So you should be able to mount the internal harddrive after that. Did something go wrong with that?

Dude just open up nautilus or whatever they replaced it with and mount the fucking disk volumes. It's not that hard!

youtube has private streams im pretty sure or twitch
just google it
here are somethings i found
reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/2cbvzl/is_there_any_way_to_host_a_private_stream/

>>Got in and it was like a new user.
>>Couldn't see any files from her computer
are you retarded? Even if you were on a different user, her files are still there. Look under C:\Users\

She's protective of her phone and laptop.
She gets on edge and is always 1 foot away from you and suspecious

Plus, it seems like almost all people have nudes of themselves on their private phone or computer

win8/10 semi-hibernates if you press shutdown, and you can't acces the harddrive from linux. if you press restart and shut down the pc when it's booting up, you can get to the files

>Look under C:\Users\

That wasn't there

No shit it's not there from linux mint

do you have down syndrome?

>if you press restart and shut down the pc when it's booting up, you can get to the files

What do you mean? I'm not following

>6036(You)
it's the same fucking hard drive. just search for "extension:jpg"

also these
help.periscope.tv/customer/portal/articles/2016181-how-do-i-make-my-broadcast-private-

support.google.com/youtube/answer/2853700?hl=en

>open up nautilus
What is that?
>mount the fucking disk volumes

I don't even know what you are saying

instead of shutting down her laptop, press restart. once the laptop is on the bios.boot screen, hold power button so it shuts down. then boot into linux, should give you acces to the harddrive

You're hopeless, just give up now.

I'm being serious. You're not smart enough for the task at hand.

are you booted into linux mint or windows?

I couldn't see any saved files
Nothing was available.

Linux Mint

I've literally never heard the phrase "mount the disk volume"

Whatever C is on Windows is just the volume name on Linux. If there's no name, it'll be something like "251GB Volume"
>be you
>can't figure out mint
>be that retarded
You're a special one, aren't ya?

to be clear, restart from windows, not mint

I work with computers every day. Within 5 minutes, if you have a 10 dollar cable from frys that is usb to laptop hdd, you could unscrew her laptop, plug the hard disk into your computer and copy like crazy. That's the easiest way to do it and there's no way to detect that you did it. Also her system will remain unchanged.

cyberciti.biz/faq/mounting-windows-partition-onto-ubuntu-linux/

I still don't follow
The screen where I change the boot order?

You just said don't shut down; restart. Then you say to shut down.
I'm not following

Your mom remains unchanged.

open up her laptop? what are the chances that a) she has one with a user serviceable hard drive? b) he manages to put it back together correctly?

No Frys around here
Only Walmart...And they didn't even have USB thumbdrives. I had to go a town over to buy an extra USB drive.

Jesus Christ how can you be THAT retarded?

1. Start the laptop
2. REBOOT IT (shutdown with restart)
3. Before Windows boots up (e.g. when it shows you a Dell logo or whatever the fuck it is), have it start Linux Mint instead

Windows only shuts down when it's restarted, it hibernates when you turn it off

It's literally the best advice in the thread.

A) Very likely, it's not apple hareware
B) Very Unlikely. OP has down syndrome.

windows 10 goes into semi-hibernation when you press shutdown, rendering the hard drive inaccessible. if you press reboot, it goes into full shutdown-mode, but you need to make sure it doesn't power on again.

you do this by pressing reboot, and when it's booting again, holding the power buutton so it shuts down. then you boot into mint and you should have acces to the hard drive

default Admin accounts don't have passwords.

just reboot in safe mood you fucking imbecile

Ah, good point. hibernated system might be trouble

Then put it in your case. Plug it in to your move using sata. The cable is just so you don't have to Crack your case open. It's the best way.

Try it all these other dumbass ways people suggest. Then do my way and succeed.

Thanks

That fucking retard is blaming me for his poor writing skills.

No I think so as well I'm just saying your mom is a beautiful and elegant woman who has remained untouched by the ravages of time.

Also it doesnt help OP cause he can't shit himself a cable right now. You're telling us what we need and we're telling you what we have. Square hole round plug. Make it fit.

What the hell. You restart it so it shuts down windows, then as soon as it tries to boot up again (when the first logo is shown) you hold the power button. How the fuck can you not comprehend this?

messing with screwing open a laptop rather than a software is not the best way to go about it, especially for a doofus like OP

See

I'll see...
I just don't want to open up her computer and risk fucking it up/getting caught with her computer taken apart.

just mount the partition then
fucking normies not knowing shit

you mean ?

yeah, that's a different guy, I wrote 3 messages. don't steal credit from me, random Sup Forums dude :(

Tbh, OP doesn't really need a cable. He's already sucessfully booted the laptop with mint, he could easily clone the /Users folder onto the same USB.

only if he created the USB with persistent storage

Ah I see
Anyway thanks
I'll try it now

There was no Users folder
Unless I have to do it in cmd

I did.
4 gigs