Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums.
Ive been super thirsty but no matter how much water I drink my mouth is still dry. Usually I don't even get thirsty. I do cross country and I could run over 10 kilometers without even thinking of water, but now I'm thirsty and every time I drink water It's like I just piss it right out after 5-10 minutes, and my breath smells from a dry mouth.

Diabetes. See a doctor.

Holy shit. But I can't have diabetes I exercise a ton and eat pretty well.
-OP

Don't worry, it's 2016, they'll probably find cure in the next ten years. Hopefully your sight and health eight ml won't decline too much by then.

Diabetes has nothing (well, almost nothing for some type of diabetes) with how healthy you are. Go get a test, you'll know fast enough.
Don't wait, if you go into diabetic shock/coma with no one around, you'll die.
And certain types of diabetes is not a huge problem, just have to check yourself and inject insulin once a day. One of my bro have it, we get wasted all the time and he basicely eats what he wants. He just has to check his blood sugar regulary with some little device.

Ask someone with a glucose meter - for the most part, if the number is over 130 you should see a doctor... How old are you, OP?

yep, diabetes.

sounds like diabetes. also diabetes is developed more from hormone imbalances due to improper diet (too much refined sugars, etc) and not exercise. there are world class olympic tier athletes who have developed diabetes because even with all their exercise and being in top shape, they consumed tons of sugary drinks, candy bars, etc for instant energy.

go to doctor, could be lots of things. sjogren's , diabetes, dehydration... who knows

MOOOODDDDSSSSSS

Drink a mixture of 1 tsp of cayenne pepper and warm water a few times a day. The cayenne will cause salivation and in turn make your breath better.

Or you have diabetes like they say. Idk

Type 1 Diabetes, AKA Juvenile diabetes, you can get it regardless of how much you exercise and eat it's totally different from type 2 diabeetus that you always think about with fat people.

fucking piss pants

^
This
Don't worry OP, it's really not a big deal or difficult to live with. Just get checked quickly.

You need to see a doctor right away. You could have a pituitary problem called diabetes insipidus where the hormone that keeps water in your body fails. You could also have type 1 diabetes. Both conditions require immediate medical attention. Have someone drive you to the emergency room.

Thanks guys I guess I'll see a doctor.
>tfw I'm not genetic perfection

Could be worse.
You could be a ginger for example.

Or black
Or asian
Or a jew
Or Hitler in '45

mmm, technically, being a jew has nothing to do with genetics.
but still... Man.... Ginger...

You have CancerAidsEbolaZika

Would you rather be black (full nigger/character not loading kind a black) or soulless ginger?

I'm already a gay black asian midget from a jewish mom, and a muslim mother. Soooo....

Every country you travel to would have at least one person that will dislike you

That's why I joined a cult and travel the world alongside a gipsy clan. Yannow ? to feel love and acceptance.

OP, it sounds like you might have type 1 diabetes. How long have you had these symptoms? Do you also feel fatigued? You'll probably want to at least get it checked out by a Doc if it doesn't go away soon and especially of you start getting nauseous and constantly are throwing up. I've had it for over 14 years now and tbqh, it's not the worst thing if you take the time and effort to manage it properly. I would also suggest getting an insulin pump and a (Dexcom) continuous glucose monitor if you can (assuming you do have it).

Hmu on kik (straightouttaRB) if you ever want to talk about it, because I may have only been 4 years old when I was diagnosed but it was still really shitty and hard to get used to that first year or two.