Transgender girl won prom king at my school. Ask me anything

Transgender girl won prom king at my school. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

pennlive.com/news/2016/05/bishop_mcdevitt_teen_aniya_wol.html#incart_2box
newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pics

when are you gonna do columbine, the new 2016 edition?

Do you think someone gives a shit

Why chance the rapper cover?

>when are you gonna do columbine, the new 2016 edition?
I won't. There is crazy kids here that have threatened before.

Eventually.

> (OP) (You)
>Why chance the rapper cover?
Didn't feel like digging for more relevant picture.

That's means that men are better than women even in being a woman.

Lol, take that, feminism.

This isn't le rebbit you cancer slut, I bet you everything they were better looking than you; you didn't run either.

No it was a girl that ran as a guy

She looks like a guy, plus I didn't go to prom. Not a junior

How'd you look in the crown?

that's not a trans girl, idiot.

Nope, just that some people did a gesture to the transgender, doesn't mean shit.
A real test should be asking people for pics rating without mentioning the gender

pic or it didn't happen, faggot

Nice meme
I don't know the diff don't care to know either

I think thats the only reason she won but that's me /unpopularopinions

>ld be asking people for pics rating without mentioning the gend
>I love being afucking loserrrr~
you just got informed faggot, what you do with the knowledge shows how fucking ignorant you plan on staying, lmao

Don't want you guys harassing her

the real MVP

Is she still a girl if transgender prom KING? O.o

And yet... no fucks are given, may she go to hell with the rest of them

I was suggesting an experiment, you don't have to do it, I was just exposing the non-biased way to do it.
I guess you're that kind of faggot lacking an education, faggot.

What guns are you gonna use when you pull a Columbine for society's sake.

She's a girl that identifies as a guy. I don't get it but whatever

>anno 2016
believing in same stupid hell as early man.

White knight moralfag

>don't know the diff don't care to know either

that's why there's no difference for you ameridumbfucks bombing iran or iraq, whatever

This kid is being harassed and roasted daily on Twitter. Idk this kid might break

then wtf are you doing here?

What's the difference? 1 letter. No biggie

>what she look like tho
>experiment
You're totally able to go look at the trap threads any day you want.

Ask me anything. If you really wanted to you could probably find out who she is

(transition to ) man
>trans man
are you simple?

If the bitch has tits and a vagoo, it's a fucking girl.
If the tits and vagoo change, the chromosomes are still XX. Still a fucking girl. Unless she's one of those special snowflakes. Then she can get fucked...

If you went to Bishop McDevitt, I'm gonna come over to your house and fuck your "cunt".

I don't know alot but isn't there a diff between sex and gender

That's a trans man, not a trans girl. At least the prom king had a bigger dick than you.
(I say this as someone with no dick, so don't take it too seriously.)

Never heard of it.

Wasn't about what she "look" like faggot but about if she deserves the king shit at her prom, if people would have found her manly and handsome enough to be king without the biaised feeling of : oh she's a girl, let's vote for her out of empathy n shit

> took biology in 8th grade and learned only one thing

is she going to receive a million dollars, a visit to the white house, and time person of the year?

And the tumblrinas come out. I'm not surprised.

Op here: my entire school took this into a Twitter war the day after. One kid got suspended for harassment

>empathy
you have a very basic understanding of life.
I'm really sorry your parents didn't take enough time to help you start reading earlier.

How is it a trans guy? If they were originally a girl then isn't it a girl that is transgender

Oh tell me about it dude, my studies don't cover the human relations so I don't really know about it, it's only about psychology, weird, right

lol only the christfags and redpills think the way your candy ass does.
What the fuck is a tumbler

I'm a trans man ( female to male ) so let me explain this to all of you who seem so utterly mind boggled.

Transgender people's brains have been proven to match the brains of the gender they identify with. There's a PHYSICAL REASON they feel this way. There's no amount of therapy or repressed feelings that will make it go away.

Also - your prom king is a he, not a she.

Trans girls are male to female, trans guys are female to male. It's trans {whatever they identify with here} because that's the gender they're transitioning to.

So your saying that transgender people have mental disorders? No it's a she, she has two x chromosomes.

pennlive.com/news/2016/05/bishop_mcdevitt_teen_aniya_wol.html#incart_2box

psychology ≠ human relations
Are you really that stupid?
higher education can almost be free if you qualify as lower income and you truely apply yourself son

sauce me up fam

>THIS
FUCKING THANK YOU.

Wish I could say you have the right school but you don't. Your a state away.

>her

How about I post a scrambled picture of her and see what you do with that

I wouldn't say it's a mental disorder, I'd say it's that my brain doesn't match my body, as you've probably heard five million times from other trans people. It doesn't make me dangerous or unstable.

So a birth defect?

Check'd
You got it, that was ironic. Yet the studies i'm doing give me a lot of knowledge about, plus don't think that you need to specify yourself in the thing to understand, very little is know about any psychological subject (technically including human relations )
Holistic approach is best first approach, but you wouldn't know anything about that.

Anyone who will tell you he knows jackshit about the mind, society and individuals is a big liar.

here ya go!

there's more articles like this out there

So, let's say I'm male. I think like a female though, but look like a male still. I claim I'm transitioning to female. A trans-female. I go to a public place and walk into the women's bathroom. I get stopped and told to use the men's. I retort that I'm a trans-female and should be allowed to use the female facilities. I'd be viewed as a crazy person. Even though I identify as female in my mind...

I guess you could put it that way. Hey, some people are born psychopaths, so I could have been worse, right?

>Holistic approach
I found the tumblrina

But what about all these genders you can't tell me these people actually feel"mirror gender" or any of those other random ones. I feel like it's just people that want attention and want to feel special and don't know any other way of getting it.

Op here. Let's get back to the ama?

obviously you get attack by ignorance in an ignorant society

explanation. You seem to know so much, yet i'm so inferior, asking for sauce of your brain. Explain where i'm wrong

No one gives a shit.

Dude, I totally agree. I saw someone claim to be 'star gendered' once. Since stars don't have fucking genders, I have no clue how that works. But I do feel that transgender feelings are valid, though I think 'mirrorgender/stargender//catgender'etc is just an attention whore or someone with deeper mental issues

Like I can get the cross gender shit girl -> guy or vice versa but literally star gender??? Wtf

Yeah, welcome to my life, but the other way around. Although, trans people pretty much 100% of the time dress/act like the gender they identify with, and go on hormones etc to further help with their appearance

No, I get attacked by sane, rational people who see something wrong that needs to be corrected. A man walking into a women's bathroom, fucktard.

you feeling that way is normal in an ignorant soc
america used to through people in jail for 'interracial' sex

Yeah, I'm with you. I'm trans, so when I see people screaming for attention because people are 'discriminating' and not calling them 'star/starself' or whatever the fuck it pisses me off. It makes people who are actually transgender look like psychos

Why in the hell do you want to be a male?

lol cant wait until all restrooms are unisex
Your mom make you feel guilty about your poops?

I identify as prom king

Bro, I wish I didn't. It's less of a 'desire' and more of 'my brain leaves me no other choice'.

I identify as Plusie

I grew up like a normal boy. It wasn't a "social construct", just a normal life. I piss and shit sitting down. That doesn't make me a female, just lazy when I take a shit.

You have control over that brain. So you do have a choice

I found em. Should I post?

My brain is literally built like a male's.

sauce again

Self diagnosed?

Did you have any strong male influences during your developmental stage in your life?

If dubs, go ahead

>Brain leaves me no other choice
So when you get a boner you go out and rape someone? Because you know, your brain sends an impulse that you want sex and anything your brain tells you has to be true right? That's why off course serial killers and the like are let off all the time. They can't help it after all that their brain leaves them no other choice but to act out on their horrible urges.
Except that it's not you fucking idiot.

You have control over eating and drinking, so by the same logic i guess you could stop doing that, right, faggot?

No, I've been through a lot of therapy + many different therapists agree this is my case.

Roll

I think you mean "transgendered boy" though it's unsurprising that nuances escape you

No, actually, kek. I was raised by my mom and grandmother

As a matter of fact, I do.

If someone rolls dubs I'll post

Could you be a homosexual if you deeply wanted to ? Just by taking a second of your life and making a choice about it ?

Same principle here, don't think we're as free as the wind, homeboy. Read about Spinoza

Jesus roll is best roll

I was raised primarily by my mother. Father wasn't in the picture. much, Any femininity I have, I attribute to her. But that doesn't make me female. I just have this weird thing called empathy and compassion. Two things I'm trying hard to maintain currently...

THANK YOU

If I roll dubs you have to post pics of your roast beef sub combo