What are your thoughts on Vegans?

What are your thoughts on Vegans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z0O_VYcsIk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What they do is their choice.
What annoys me is how they have to tell everybody.

Morally Superior

This.

Kek

emos who don't realize that some animals eat meat and believe humans are herbovoires.

They're right. It's not about being perfect, it's about genuinely trying. How much are you willing to "sacrifice" to live as morally right as you can?

Found the vegan

>What annoys me is how they have to tell everybody.
They do that because...

That looks exactly like my social studies teacher. Wonder if I'll get a day off for her death like those teachers.

But the animals are mine... Legally they are property. Delicious property.

Are you mad vegan faggot

It's not about law

No, asshole faggot, I am alright

A woman runs behind an ice cream truck and shouts: Stahp. Please, for goodness' sake, stop!

The driver stops, opens the hatch and says: Well, you're pretty late. I was just about to end my shift. What do you want?

She replies: Oh, I don^t like ice cream. I just wanted to let you know that I'm a vegan.

>that sums it up pretty well, i think...

youtu.be/z0O_VYcsIk8

Kike, kill yourself stupid cow

Supposedly worked at Melbourne university of you check the link.

Why should I live by your, or other vegans', sense of morality?

why in the hell is eating meat immoral?

T O P K E K

Please tell me what's morally wrong about killing an animal for sustenance? What do you base said morals on? Maybe you're just projecting your own fear of mortality.

>kill yourself
Kid has learned Sup Forums vocabulary

>Implying your perception of morality is objectively right in any way
>Implying you should have a say in things I do privately that have no effect on other people

>How much are you willing to "sacrifice" to live as morally right as you can?

Moral values are arbitrary. There is no way to distinguish whose moral values are objectively right.

Oh, I like vegans. They're delicious.
Actually, I care not one whit. It's like religious folks - do what you need to. It's when they preach to me about how I should live my life I get pissed and take the other side just because fuck you at that point.

Came here to post this. Wasn't disappointed.

How do you know when someone is vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you.

OMG so original xDxDxdxDxDxdxDxdxdxd!!11111oneone
Supporting an industry that needlessly inflicts pain and kills innocent sentient beings is probably not the most moral move in my book.
Killing an animal for sustenance if you have no other choice - that's fine because then it is a situation between your life or their life. But we live in a society where we don't NEED to farm animals and kill them by the millions. We are able to eat loads of foods that are not harvested through pain and death of sentient beings. I just don't think we should cause unnecessary pain in general, is that a bad thing?
Projecting my own fear of mortality? I am not really troubled by that, it's more that I don't see the point in unnecessary bloodshed.

Moral values are arbitrary, sure thing. Is there even such a thing as objectivity? I just think I'd rather eat something that doesn't support the industry I don't agree with.

>sentient
>NEED

Oh Boi, this b8 is top tier comedy gold

Kill yourself you spineless faggot. If you can's deal with consuming the flesh and souls of tortured innocents you are weak and should be gassed. And yes, I understand the vegan thing, I have been everyone and everything in existence more than once. That dosent change the fact that this planet is about to go to absolute shit and "hewping the poow widdle aminaws" isn't going to do shit. Shut the fuck up, make yourself a steak, get as many drugs and as much booze as you can, find yourself a fuckbuddy and just enjoy the little time this rock has left.

If you really knew what you were talking about you think the same way.

>pic related, if you dont understand it, you dont know what you are talking about

lol did you know tahts called mass replying and you wont be taken seriously

Let us say you have 2 shirts that look/feel/cost exactly the same. If you buy one of them you support an industry with shitty conditions for the workers(perhaps child labor or w/e) and one that pays a decent wage etc, which one would you pick?

I would say the answer is obvious.

"B-but senpai, fake bacon is not the same as good bacon in any way and it costs 20 times more."
Sure thing, but do you rather buy real bacon and support the industry with horrible conditions for the beings involved? Every animal is a someONE, not a someTHING.

Do you really think an animal cares if I killed it because I needed to vs wanted to? Unless it was the last of its kind and my breakfast made it go extinct, then I sure as fuck don't care.

Enjoy your myocardial infarction, faggot.

No of course they don't care! But business is supply and demand based, right? So reduce the demand -> reduce the supply -> you get my point.

niggers

there are many laws in place about how animals can and can't be killed. It's not exactly like we butcher them alive.

Kekkled when i saw this, and i am a vegan