Dick stuck in a vacume? Or fancy flesh light , beat the meat, chock the chicken jack off thread...

Dick stuck in a vacume? Or fancy flesh light , beat the meat, chock the chicken jack off thread , what are some creative ways u pleas her ur meat stick?

sometimes i use my left

Sometimes I like to take a female human, and I will put my penis in her vaginal cavity.

humm very creative,dubs tho

ew thats nasty

Well that's not really "beating the meat"

I too also like to use a female human.

Has any one used a vacuum

today I let a snail climb around on it

my dick wouldnt fit. too thick.

I used bacon rashers once whilst watching isis execution videos.

Mine wouldn't either. Too short

Was it good? I let my snake slither all over my small naked body and I cum just cuz of the touch stimulation

your dick or the vacuum? :D

I've used a friends bra to masturbate with whilst wearing her used panties on my head

Hahahah my dick.

It was OK. I actually thought today that a snake is probably tons of fun. There are several more snails outside and I can't decide if I should try putting on like 3 at a time and seeing how that goes.

i use my left just as good as my right.

Just get one huge ass snail. Natural lube and it moves

"What are some creative ways to 'pleasure' ur meat stick"

I felt that, being on Sup Forums and all, that this would be considered fairly creative. I am under the impression not many here do this.

I blow up my sisters Diaphragm and fuck it.

I wasted 3 condoms today trying to make that. It kept popping, no matter how little I inflated it.

I don't have one huge snail...I have access to like 6 regular garden snails, haha

Wut

I stole one of my flatmates 32HH bras, stuffed them with two pink balloons and tittyfucked them while I looked at nude photos of her I stole from her boyfriend's laptop, before I blew a load into the gusset of her clean panties, before letting them dry and putting them back for her to wear.

I would feel bad about this, but they're terrible people.

What has this guy made & how did he do it?

I've used my roommates vibrator a few times.
Feels good on the underside of my cock.

Yeah she's like5'2" weighs like5-6lbs and I love he's so it's intimate

Ohh I did this with I vibrating toothbrush it does feel nice also in pooper

Hollowed out sponge in the shower. Like a cheap fleshlight. Plus easier to explain if someone finds it...

When I was a younger, more flexible man, I could suck my own dick.

I tried that and fucked up my back! I could only lick the head tho

I fuck a comforter at times. feel better than just a hand at times.

I used to make the vacuum suck my dick almost everyday growing up. I never pulled out either, the inside of the tube had soooo much cum inside of it.

Yeah, I was worried about that, too, so I stopped. I'm tall, and have a reasonable sized cock, so could get a decent amount in. Felt good, man.

Luckily I got better with women, so I didn't need to any more!

That's pretty much how a female masturbates, rubbing her clit.

I bet ya that super sensitive spot where this dude is rubbing is the nerve cluster that takes the fork in the road in utero determines male or female and either becomes a clit or a penis.

how to make this. looks fucking magical.

Honestly I don't like it I feel like there not enough grip or it feels like fucking a very loose pussy and have Oma small peepee

bump

Thanks. Also self bumping

I use hand

The best $30 ever.

you knew what he meant, cunt

I generally just use my hand, but I've lost count of things I've used as a cum receptacle. Most of them belonging to female roommates...