Are there any rituals or summonings I can do to ace all my finals tomorrow?

Are there any rituals or summonings I can do to ace all my finals tomorrow?

Sacrifice an owl to Janus

Eat your own cum

That card was kind of fun in standard.
Not necessarily good, just fun.

rumor has it if you get 3 dubs then you will be ensured a pass

I will lend you my dubs so all you need to do is gain one more pair of dubs

Say a couple of rosaries and invoke the aid of St Thomas Aquinas and St. Ignatius of Loyola.

Draw the symbol of the combine on the ground with gunpowder
Sacrifice a student with a gunshot, mix their blood with the gunpowder
Light it
Sandy Hook your fucking school

Gather all your textbooks and notes in a circle around you. Breathe deeply, and begin to read aloud from them. The longer you can keep this up the better. When you finish with one, just move on to the next. You may notice a slight headache but this is normal. Tomorrow you will find the answers come to you as naturally as if you knew them all along.

Sealed/commander bro

I know of a certain ritual.

It's called adderall.

I don't like draft, and I don't like EDH.
That being said, I don't like Standard either.

Do you even like the game?

loved pulling this card as a finisher in my b/w commander. What, you have 20 life left? Oops, now you're dead.

do these two rituals and you should be able to get 105% minimum on your test.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I like Legacy.

Worked for me

>Loyola class of 2009

Legacy and modern are where it's at. But I will say, I am playing standard this season just to keep shit fresh. Having fun.

Here is wisdom, padawan

The only way to do that is to suck 666 cocks while you chant "hail satan" with your ass over and over. If you can pull that one out then you can ace any number of tests easy

Am I the only fag here that's degenerate enough to play pauper?

I bought 4 Nahiris when she came out because I thought she'd make UWR good in standard.
She did make UWR good, just not in standard. Unfortunately, I didn't sell them before this weekend, so she's probably going to plummet.

Study

Seems like a hilarious EDH card.

What if I love in the Midwest and have no access to alligators?

Live dammit

Its called studying.

I bought 2 of them for $10 to put in my modern Kiki Chord deck. Solid investment.

Use a crocodile

Right. And every time "something is hard" in life, you'll use drugs to get through.

Teysa infi Token with ashnods altar and this cards is a giggle

And also I threw one Emrakul in the deck as an option for Nahiri's ultimate, you know, for the lulz.

Yeah, you can summon a dealer to sell you some adderal, an then perform the Ritual of Studying

Just get urself a nice glass of water and some food put it all infront off a mirror and calll bloody mary 3 times and shell help u ace the exams :D

Hahahaaaa, yup that's commander for ya. Nice dubs breh

This guy gets it

Okay. I understand not liking standard, sure. but draft? Dude cmon.

Cast debt to the deathless for zero

Ritual: Adderall plus your notes for an hour before test.
Summonings: try to sneak answers which you can stealthly summon during test

Out of both choices I'd say just drop out and learn the old science.

I do actually. It's an ancient spell by the druids.

>Put three identical coins in a large container that can withstand a lot of heat, and fill it with chlorine (the druids would distill this in ways similar to Chloralkali process).
>Light three candles and place them in a triangle around your stove.
>Put container in oven and set it on full (druids used to use fire, but this works just as well).
>Chant "God of the dirt, Azreth! LET ME PASS MY TRIALS! With the power of the souls of water, and the heat of fire, LET ME PASS MY TRIALS!!"
>Repeat ten times
>Meditate near the oven for about an hour.

I wish debt to the deathless was a more viable card

lol when he misses test

Azreth will give him the power to transcend any trial!

Best strategy. Also if there is a drug to make like easier with few side effects do it.

I believe the invocation goes "Hurdu Ramaf Agoot", but I learned it from a Canadian. Repeat until brain is melted (you'll know when), then stare at all study materials you can while brain melted. During the finals, repeating the invocation brings up memories of the study materials.

OP's post is 6xx6xx6xx and dubs '00'

If he fails at either ritual he still wins