Would you fuck a child, Sup Forums?

would you fuck a child, Sup Forums?

no

Is it worth fucking anything else?

wouldnt be the first time

define 'child'.

Everyone on Sup Forums is a child, so they probably would.

better question would be, when was the last time you fuck a child?

Is this a trick question? I feel like there might be a catch here.....

LUL nawp. FBI must be bored

>would you fuck a child, Sup Forums?
>would you
>fuck a child
>Sup Forums
Don't ask stupid questions with obvious answers retard.

No, not a fucking creep

It would be my pleasure

no, I like older and taller people

there is no better feeling then deflowring a youngster, pic related

>would you fuck a child Sup Forums
better question why is ops pic one of eddy form ed,edd,eddy in fusion fall?

Search P_U_R - E N=U= D- I_ S+ M on google.... You're welcome

or go on darkweb and scoop that cheese pizza up like it is ice scream, that shits everywhere

bullshit i can't find it anywhere

Or that.

does it really matter

dose that mean you have actively searched for it?

A little bit, im concerned about my childhood hero and what other pics of him op may have considering his question

who hasn't, like 70% of it is captain planet, 25% drugs and firearms, and then 5% dissidents from opressive nations that don't have free internet, wich ironically is the group the darknet was created for

I just picked a random file, it's something in one of my reaction pic folders.

no

all legal in my country, but age of consent is 14, so screw you all. im having fun

no.
take all the emotional attachment and instability issues of a grown woman, combine them with immaturity and a lack of discretion and then make it pound-you-in-the-ass-in-prison illegal and that's the reality of the situation.

This is why most pedophiles are basement dwellers with no connection to society. If they had any ability to think about the situation and apply realistic value to the variables, they would realize it's a very unattractive idea in so many ways.

Like this guy:
I have taken virginity. She was a 23 year old Chinese girl though. Taking virginity is mostly just awkward for everyone. The fun starts when everyone involved knows what they're doing.

True (about the virgin thing)
Not so true about the pedo thing, most of em are just normal people you know and share your day with. That is why it is always a shock for the surrounding neighbours when a sex dungeon is revealed.

that is kinda why most can do what they do without anybodies suspision. Its a far better tactic to be out in the open, have a familie that you love and love you, who cannot possibly imagine that their husband and father is a pedo.
Or your gymteacher or preacher, all public offices wich are mostly good people but pedo's that get caught are more often in public occupations.

Thats why i don't get it that the image of a pedo is still this cellar dwelling fat bastard with a crappy pedo hairdo, and no personal life what so ever.

im pretty sure that was fusion fall