Here's my ordeal. I just scored some weed and I don't have a pipe and I hate rolling joints/blunts...

Here's my ordeal. I just scored some weed and I don't have a pipe and I hate rolling joints/blunts. Can I make a bong with shit laying around my house? Please help anons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiXZJv-yzko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The picture you posted answers your question.

Make gb. More weed conservative and it gets you FUCKED

I don't have a stem tho..

Yeah gravity bongs are the way to go. You can make them out of almost anything

lol yes, pic related

A gb?

use an apple, ask google how

No stem bro..can I make one out of something?

use a pen dude...take the paint tube out, the part you put the weed on you can make out of a soda can, just cut a piece and make a cone out of it, put on the tip of the pen tube and preferably put some metallic paper around it liek your pic

Put the devilsgabbage in the oven
heat it up on the highst temperature
if you see smoke coming up from the oven open it quick an inhalate everything whats com7ng out of there

You that thick you can't think of a way to use your weed

heat up a spoon or butter knife on the stove to red hot. take it off, put weed on it... inhale the smoke.

Put the weed in a glas bottle
The bottle needs to be moist, not to much
put yyo stuff in there
heat the bottle
Then suck on the bottle like crazy

What do you have lying around?

take a can, flatten the too of it, make a bunch of holes with a pin in a circle near the bottom of it. make a hole with a pen on the right for a choke. put weed on tiny holes, light fire on top of it and inhale from tge drinking opening. use choke on the side to control the air flow.

Making a gravity bong may be the way to go, but it really best to do that with a stem. If you don't have an apple or something like that to make a pipe out of, I would suggest lighting your weed on fire and dropping it into a large cup, then sucking the smoke out.

Nigger faggot

Trailerpark boys

im smoking out of a Gaterade bottle as I type this

the answer is obvious innit

youtube.com/watch?v=tiXZJv-yzko

>posts picture of a homemade bong
>"how do you make a homemade bong?"
Youre so fucking stupid

Take a graham cracker and nutella. Grind weed up fine. Break graham in half, spread good amount of nutella on both sides. Dump weed on nutella. Make graham weed sandwich. Wrap in foil. Stick in 350 degree oven for about 17 minutes. Get glass of milk. Consume and enjoy rocking body high for 4 hours.

Waterfall style?

Apple