Should I cheat on my girlfriend Sup Forums...

Should I cheat on my girlfriend Sup Forums? I'll try to make this as short as possible for you fags: I was at a party last Saturday. At said party, I drank half a bottle of whiskey and ended up making out with this absolutely beautiful 10/10 girl that I've wanted to get with since high school (but I'd never thought that she'd be in my league.) We hung out a few days after the party and point-blank admitted that we wanted to fuck each other, despite the fact that we both have significant others. A bit about my girl:
>Absolutely perfect personality
>No drama
>Beautiful face, decent tits, amazing ass
>Slightly distended stretch mark belly, not pleasant but tolerable
>6.5/10 body, 9.5/10 personality
>We're moving in together this Summer
The girl from the party and I are meeting up again this Thursday. Not sure what to do, as my relationship with my girl if fucking amazing but god DAMN have I always wanted to bang party girl. For fuck's sake, give me some advice.

if you think shell be better than your gf let go of your gf beforehand otherwise no dont cheat

>perfect personality
>otherwise ok

Sounds great, throw away this relationship for a one night stand with some cunt who probably won't even go through with it anyways.

Part of my brain is telling me that I'll just do it once and never again. I could honestly see myself marrying my girl one day, but I worry that the guilt won't fade with time.

The situation all people in LTRs get into at one point. Just ask yourself what you want to be?
Someone who possibly missed out on an adventure. Or someone who stayed faithful.

Up to you.

depends on whether you value a fuck or a relationship more OP

Nigga, you'll never get away with cheating. Girls always find out. Pick one or the other, a stable relationship that is good for your well being, or one incredible but regretful night that will ruin your relationship. You can't have both. And I'm assuming this girl you always wanted to tuck won't work out in the end, but that is up for you to decide. So pick

Little late for a tl;dr but the ultimate question I have is this: Will I feel better or worse after I fuck this bitch? Experience from anyone who's actually cheated would be appreciated. Thank all of you for your input

Be a responsible grown up.

I cheated on my boyfriend, and i wanted to tell him all the time because the guilt was swallowing me whole. granted,he found out after a while and was incredibly upset and left me, imagine how fast a girl will find out and what she'll do.

So you made out with this girl already and you're constantly thinking of her. user I'd say you're already cheating on your girlfriend. Tell her about the make out, if she blows up and ends it. Go get your party girl fuck. BUT, if she forgives you and makes it right, she's WORTH KEEPING.

>party
FUCKING NORMAL FAG GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She is your girlfriend, not your wife.
You have not entered into any contractual obligation.
You were drunk.
It is your body, your choice.
Nobody owns you.

These excuses are good enough for her to 'explore other options,' so they should be good enough for you.

Don't even think about it OP.

If you're even making this thread it means you don't stand a chance at not getting caught.

The guilt will show on your face and she will read you like a book, and that's long before you fuck up and leave a text on your phone or some other dumb shit.

Don't screw up something good for a hot piece of ass if you're not pulling hot pieces of ass regularly. The 10/10 will cheat on you eventually, that's what 10/10 girls do.

>Absolutely perfect personality
>No drama

Dude what?
Didnt you say she wants to cheat on her bf with you?

She wouldn't find out my nigga. They don't run in the same circles. We're looking at a 97% success rate

Normal being what is seen in the majority, being socially healthy and going to parties is actually pretty rare these days. Being no life scum is the new normie. Suck on that irony.

He's talking about the one he's currently dating

I'm talking about my
>girlfriend

Watch this film and then reconsider your actions

do it

ya. also, frogposting is what normal people do now. lol

I have a similar question.

My gf is Kenyan, and I love the life out of her. But lately I've been wanting to fuck another girl. I've been with this girl for nearly 2 years, but I want to screw a few more girls before I end up marrying her. She's a black, slightly chubby girl, and I want to fuck some skinny white/Filipino girls before I tie the knot. What do?

if you need to ask, dont do it cause youre a pussy and always will be

it's easy user.
your relationship can't stay perfect if you cheat, bad feels and shit...
the the only question is
>fuck this 10/10 is more important than my relationship or not?!

Naw mane, no need to fuck shit up and tell her about the make-out. 95% of me wants to keep this girl, the other 5% is shallow af and not attracted to her messed-up stomach

OP, how would your gf feel if she read this thread?

Come to a mutual agreement with said girl since she has a boyfriend and then destroy her anus

>Slightly distended stretch mark belly

How many kids?

gayfag or grill?
Show tits

First of all; you already have cheated on your girlfriend by any normal person's standards.
Secondly, no, don't fuck her, nothing good will come of it. You'd be a complete fucking moron to think about trying to start a relationship with some girl who is already game for cheating on her boyfriend.

If you're willing to risk the relationship for a good night then the relationship isn't worth it anyway. Otherwise...no, don't be retarded

Coming to Sup Forums for help on moral dilemmas, classic op is a faggot case.

Just jerk one out, you'll think clearer.

Just do it. Don't miss out on an opportunity. Don't fuck up by taking pictures/video or texting about it afterwards.

post tits

You obviously don't take your relationship with your girl seriously.
Go ahead and cheat on her, she'll be better off without you.

bump

You gotta. You can't pussy out now. This is a one in a lifetime chance and if you don't you'll regret it for the rest of your life. And don't forget to take plenty of pics for your Sup Forumsros

When did this movie become a meme? Nigga, that movie was the shit when i was a kid

You already cheated on her, faggot. Don't fuck with this new bitch. If shit did work out with the new girl, what would you expect to happen? She would cheat on you the same way she's cheating on her bf. You are both shitty people and I hope your significant others date one another.

if this slut taught me anything its that its okay to cheat as long as you blame your partner

truth

just fuck the new girl. make video and bust on her face. show girlfriend. should work out ok.

OP here. I've reached the conclusion that I am, in fact, a faggot. On the real tho I feel like I knew deep down that I shouldn't do it, I just needed the added push of random people insulting me on the internet to seal the deal mentally. When I chill with party girl on Thursday, I'll let her know that we can't keep hanging out because the two of us being so attracted to each other isn't healthy given our relationships. If I keep hanging out with her, I'm gonna end up making a move. Thx again for the advice fam. OP out

If she has a bf she's probably in the same situation you are. Just bring up being friend with benefits. She'll probably accept then all you have to do from there is keep your significant others from knowing. That way you get to keep your gf and still get to bang party girl

you should score a beej breh

Honestly? Idk, I've seen it a lot on Sup Forums so I'm hopefully early to it
Don't want to be a newfag if this becomes a thing

Let's look at it this way OP. You've probably got about 80 years of your worthless, pathetic life left ahead of you. Now in those 80 years, you could follow the normal cuck route and get and house, job, amd marry some girl with a fucked up stomach who os nice now, but 30 years down the line her cunt is gonna dry up and she's gonna become a bitch because of it. That leads to a shitty and sad OP who develops a drinking problem. OR, you could actually be an alpha for once in your fucking life. You have a perfect 10 practically drooling over your dick, who wants to ride you like a fat white guy rides a Harley. You have a chance to actually do something different than your friends, to go out and spread your seed like a real fucking man. And who knows, this could spring your forward into decades of fucking 9s and 10s, all the way up until you are to old to use your cock. Besides, once you get to that point, all you have are your stories. And fucking a bitch with a nasty ass stomach is a really shitty story.

fuck the bitch.
These threads are here like 10 times a day. The answer is always to fuck the bitch. Who cares about cheating. Who cares about getting caught. If you can find these two bitches, you can find a third later on. Girls are everywhere. fuck all you can til you're married. ESPECIALLY if you're under 25.

i can tell you, the shame and guilt of cheating is strange. it hurts plenty at first but after a while it starts to shift and form into other emotions and experiences, it never quite goes away and nothing is the same afterwards. your self-esteem can suffer but it helps you lift pressure (or remove meaning?) from stresses in the relationship. cheat if you think you're up for that kind of mess, but if you know you're not, you might fuck yourself up really badly. and don't tell your partner at the first signs of guilt, duh.

If you wanna banf party girl, break up with your current gf, don't be a fuckwank.

I've made mistakes in previous relationships and the guilt doesn't fade even after that relationship is long in the past.

Trust me, seeing the look on their face when they find out and it crushes their soul will never leave your mind.

But even if she doesn't find out the guilt will fuck you up proper. You'll get paranoid and jumpy, prepare yourself to overreact to everything, hell you'll probably give it away yourself.

It seems like a good idea before you do it, but afterwards it never seems worth it. Would I trade a one night bang I had a couple of years ago with a pretty girl to stop myself from feeling like the complete piece of shit I am every night. To get back a relationship with someone that actually cared about me and did things to make me happy. To fix the scars I've made on someone I was meant to fucking care about, to get back their fun loving bubbly personality.

it's not even a question.

dammit nigga y u gotta b so convincing lol

Don't fucking do it you retard! You found a girl with a 9.5/10 personality and she looks good, don't fuck that up! Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a girl thats not bat shit crazy, or a total bitch? Keep her, faggot. Otherwise I hope your 10/10 party girl turn out to be a transgender and you get AIDS.

You seem to love your gf a lot. Spare yourself the remorse and don't do it. A friend of mine did the same thing to his girl, whom he loved very much, and began to feel like complete shit for months. Eventually his gf found out and dumped his stupid ass.

Ay I know I was all like "OP out" but of course I'm still creepin. Anyway that was the perfect post man, you've absolutely convinced me. I wish you well though keep ya head up

Do it or she'll think you are a homo. Don't want that do you?

Fuck the hot chick OP.

Dude, the guilt will always be there. Its up to you to decide if you can live with it and if you want to. But know that if you do decide to cheat, your life will change in a drastic way