No rekt thread? Let's fix that

No rekt thread? Let's fix that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rekt not anaimal abuse

Fuck you

I hope you get raped by diseased nigger

All animal abusers deserve to be raped by the gorilla from the new ghost busters

I came

Dub dubs

Kill yourself

Keanu not keanu );

Both his face and body moving.

Do wonder if it's the same with humans. If you are still aware of things for few seconds after beheading.

Drink some Jonestown kool-aid immediately

The best rekt videos are on rightxd.org all the normies take them and make webms out of them...

checked

hot

so animals can't get rekt? rekt comes in all shapes and sizes new friend.

im pretty sure this is the reason Sup Forums has turned into tumblr. a bunch of whiney faggots...

kill yourself edgelord

Those are for the "animal rekt" threads specifically

You are that asshole who says that about animal abuse, but when you see CP you freak out. Kys

Hurr durr I'm so edgy because animal abuse is cool and I get off on it! You fucking retard

why would anyone save this? thats messed up man, you should be ashamed of yourself edgelord.

so edgy. I bet you play with fire.

What the fuck kinda people like to watch this shit? Fucking sociopaths. No wonder there's so many suicide threads on here. Most all of you should just do the world a favor

i actually like cp.

boy the edge in this thread is off the charts.

SERIOUSSLY THO

fuck off back to your holes, redditfags.

Welcome to Sup Forums everyone.

Go kill yourself on live stream and put yourself to some form of use please

do you function in society being this monumentally autistic?

you sir, are a major cunt. as if i fell for that.

god damn new faggotry is so potent i can smell it, humans or animals can be in a rekt thread you fucking imbecile. its called REKT. no matter who or what it is.

Fuck off back under your rock you fucking nigger

NO, there's always been separate threads you faggot

That's a nice thumbnail you new cunt

You shouldn't be on your phone during temple, kike. The rabbi is gonna make you do pushups and you'll break your nose, Schmooley.

Poor doggo :(

dog whisper?

Also
>filename
Get gud you fucking autist

/yawn

>gotta love dem doggies

>tfw ISIS would behead people for this kind of shit

Are we sure ISIS is a bad thing?

wtf is temple? fucking douchelord, isn't it past your bedtime?

this thread needs more gore and death

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Ever since moot left this site has been shit. Fuck you all.

1. Take gun.

2. Apply bullet to said gun

3. Turn off safety

4. Wrap your lips around barrel

5. Pull trigger.

6. ???

7. PROFIT!!!

New Sup Forums

You got sauce on that?
Wasn't that some serial killer or rapist or something doing that?

Let me guess, you're on summer break?

>implying Sup Forums was ever good
>hurdurr I miss teh old daiz xD

Yeah, cause we have more of your mentally ill kind.

wtf this is not a rekt thread, faggots

Off yourself bitch nobody wants your pathetic ass around them.

I'm begging you. Please off yourself. Please.

>Music for the edgelords
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

newfags are getting rekt itt

>Implying it's only been shit since moot left
It's been shit since 2009

Go back to your safe space, Tumblrfag

These animal abuse threads were shut down fast when moot was around.

Get out of here cancerfag.

You will regret it

SAGE

"MY DAD TOUCHED MY NO NO PLACE! SO FUCK YOU INNOCENT CREATURE! OH GOD SO HOLLOW AND ALONE"

Can confirmed, it worked wonders for me

Hahaha nice Thread

oooh so original.

Someone needs to skin you alive and leave you in a locked dumpster full of salt.

I truly wish this upon you.

Who you talking to, son?

Oh, isis fucking wraps det cord around peoples heads and blows them up? Ha ha good fun! They're subhuman raghead scum!

A couple of animals that the majority of the eastern world considers to be food gets killed? "Oh you are a monster!"

I suppose I can understand though. You're such weak beta milquetoast cucks that even your mothers can't muster enough love to give you harelipped twats a hug, I suppose seeing the only creatures that will give unconditional love to unloveable people such as yourselves being killed must be pretty hard on you.

LOL! FEELINGS! I STOPPED HAVING FEELINGS AFTER MY DAD TOUCHED MY NO NO PLACE YOU WHINY FAGGOTS! *CRIES INTERNALLY*

Its a fake?

How do i save this video top post on twitter?

Thank you user.

Pretty much these threads. The powerless need to feel powerful and for these poor little edgy faggots that means attacking something that can't fight back. If you want to kill something try going at a mountain lion with a bowie knife. That's a fair fight.

Humans are naturally evil/deranged. All we do is destroy, often for our own pleasure.

Animals do what they do to survive.

Also thank you too user

It's a production by the japanese during the 70's. You do the math.

Humans are pieces of shit (as evidence in this bread), kitties are not. Go die.

Good thing that's my fetish.

Rekted

would be interesting to see 1000 rats vs 1,100,000 ants. already know where my money is going.

god you are the life giver

You fucking right watching animals get tortured makes me sad.

Nice try fag.

> You're such weak beta milquetoast cucks that even your mothers can't muster enough love to give you harelipped twats a hug

You can tell all that by one post?
wew teach me your ways Sup Forumsro

Yes we are naturally evil and deranged, which is why a majority of us hate these threads, right?