Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

I need to make 20$ fast by any means necessary. No one is able to lend me money. What do I do? It doesn't have to be legal.

Lol. Where are you

Get a job, you fuckin leech

Ebay.com
Sell a personal belonging, sell a stolen item, whatever.

Working on that, however I need the money now.

>Download this really kool app called apptrailers
>use the code xXcALeB$NiiPeZz when u join
>get $20 free!

Start working the corner, faggot

Go walk someones dog on craigslist

Stop being a pussy

Need Cash Now?, Call J.G.Wentworth.
1-877-CASH-NOW!!!.
Or sell your ass.

Nice Quads BTW..

Find a shed/garage, steal power tools, sell power tools.

Now get a fucking job you street rat

What do you need it for OP?

This website rightxd.org can do enough surveys and get a gift card I once got a 20$ gift card when I was 14 and really wanted runescape membership and I got it after about 2 days of surveys

You should be able to get a quick Jackson by sucking one single dick, OP. Not even plural, just one.

Rob someone.

This film has been largely forgotten, you can pick up copies of this for about $1 and when the world realises it's genius demand will skyrocket, making you somewhat wealthy.
Godspeed user

If you steal a snap on truck full of tools you can make 20 grand easy. Did it once. We split it 4 ways, to bad since I didn't have to do the leg work when the tools were in the Mexicans hands.
Oh and sell your plasma, 40 bucks easy and all you do is lay down with a needle in your arm for an hour.

nice quads

Just go out on the street and start offering $20 blowjobs to any one who walks buy. You'll get a taker pretty soon.

Sell some aregano

Go to hospitals and free clinics. Steal their books and clots, sell at pawn shop or online Craigslist for-profit

Pretend to be a retard and beg for money until you have $20, then grab your begging bucket yell "Jokes on you, you're the real potato!" then run off into the night with your ill gotten gains.

Are you fourteen?

Sell blood/plasma, pick up aluminum cans + rip the copper pipes/wire out of the walls of abandon homes then scrap it all for cash.

Sell your stanky panties and socks to Pervs online.

Are you new?

You can't afford $20 you fucking bum?

>Donate plasma
>Sell something
>Pick up cans
>Apply for food stamps (instant 200)

You've clearly never been around poor people before. Get your priorities straight and get a damn job no matter how "beneath" you it is.