Any mexifags on Sup Forums, How do you get adderall

Any mexifags on Sup Forums, How do you get adderall.
I´ve been looking everywhere, asking my weed/coke dealers but no one knows hoy to get adderall without a prescription. Is there a way to get a prescription? I want to avoid buying such a basic drug on the silkroad.

Other urls found in this thread:

reloadedudjtjvxr.onion/
armodafinilnow.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

silk road doesnt even exist anymore dude. theres like a bunch of other markets now.

adderall is pretty expensive, if you were to buy it online its a few quid per pill. im lucky my brother sells it but he still hasnt fucking bothered to get me any after asking him so many bloody times...

fucking beats me. I'm in DF and I can't even fucking score weed

Shit bro, If you where in monterrey I could hook you up, but I have no one in DF

I have a couple of cousins over there. My parents would never shut up about how dangerous drugs are and I can't find shit. Looking for LSD and Shrooms, but even fucking weed could cut it now

>silkroad
Lol. Go on reddit /r/darknetmarkets, read the faqs, get tails, get btc, problem solved.

junkie bitch I know gets her kids on the shit then takes em herself

Did you even read you afg, I want to avoud buying it online because of the price when bought online.

No need to get aggressive because you can't get your fix nerd.
>because of the price
Yeah i'm sure you know all about the price on "silk road".

I want some nuvigil but god damn it's so expensive.

buy it online faggot its great.

nuvigil is fucking fantastic.

You fag, It´s like 150 pesos per pil when bought online, and I ment this new version of silkroad reloadedudjtjvxr.onion/

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, that link is probably a honeypot or scam because nobody uses "silk road".

Just buy meth you faggot. They are basically the same thing. Don't believe me look up the molecular structures for meth and adderall

You´re right, I have no fucking idea. That´s the reason I want to avoid buying online.

look, this is from alphabay, its like silk road. they are a fucking ripoff getting them online, even on the darkweb.

It's really not bad only $1.60 American per pill if you get 300

Just get a prescription man. It's not that hard.

this nigga stupid dafuq LMAO

armodafinilnow.net/

is there even a site like "silk road" these days for other drugs?

Is there alot of difference between nuvigil and adderall ?

nuvigil is like shrooms

Yes, way too many.

my shitty mexican dealer cant even get good cocaine

thinking about calling the police on his ass

havn´t tried shrooms, gonna look it up.

give me some leads lol i dont know of any.

That's why you buy from trusted reputable vendors, not exit scammers with low rep.

Check out /r/darknetmarkets, has everything you'll need my dude, stay safe.

Are you me? She gives them to me in her kid's candy wrappers and shit.

"hey user whats up" doc i cant focus on work at all havnt been able to in awhile and seen several docs none have been able to help me. i cant sit still at all. im always fumbling with my fingers feeling like im energized. my last doc said it might be like adhd or something?" seriously user is it that hard?
>source i have adhd and have been getting addheral even though i grew out of it years ago.

I´m gonna try this, thanks user.