Waifu Claiming Thread

Waifu Claiming Thread

Claim your waifu/husbando, post pictures, discuss things and have fun.

Britfag Maki Claim

Tatsuta claimed.

>Kyouko
I'm sure I can find something I like. As long as they have a nice voice, if that's something that they do.

>Maki-chan
>Based idol with god-tier ponytail
Pin-pon. Correct. Final exams and deadlines for these courses. Then I'll be free for two or three weeks before I need to work until mid-August.

>Karen
I've only really heard a little bit about Memento. Guess I'll add it to the list as well. I don't really go for movies, but I could really go for a rewatch of Matrix right about now.

I don't know how much/if you like ecchi stuff but Shimoneta is a pretty good anime

>Mugi

At the very least, let Mai's thread 404 first

>fitnessgram test
Pacer?

Haha, I had a feeling you'd like it.

>Best idol claimed

One thread is already up.

kagami claimed
>all nighter edition

So this is still happening.

because people don't know how to delete threads.

Look up Hidamari Sketch Karen, since you sounded confused, kek.

>As long as they have a nice voice
Ah!
I like it when I'm playing something and I have a video in the BG with someone with a relaxing or nice voice in general, it's comfy.

Wew.

I could really do with a job to pay my bills over summer and support my new-found drinking habits.
I lost all hope when I got declined by mcdonalds

Milinda claim

I love it!

>L-L-Lewd

Akiko claimed

Where's your husbando Karen?

lucky bastard

Uh, I'm going to keep doing this. Not to be an ass or anything but because the mai is spamming the thread that isn't hers. Which from what I can guess means that she wants us all to move to hers. Also, I'm not the one linking my thread over there. Whoever is doing that just stop, they know it's here.

Speaking of dandruff I guess I might as well do a question

QOTT: Was there anything in particular that made you unpopular in school? Even if you were popular, a negative trait that made me people think differently of you.

Mine was hygiene, people liked me because I was funny and nice but I was smelly, I think.
Still managed to get two girlfriends, this was my greatest miracle.

I'm sure there are better ones.

>QOTT: Was there anything in particular that made you unpopular in school? Even if you were popular, a negative trait that made me people think differently of you.
Edgelord humour.

I was antisocial. I also used to solve rubik's cubes in class... kek

I made the thead before you

DELETE

You've got it. And I'm also big on quality, so I can't actually watch something that had terrible audio or video.

It's actually statistically harder to get a job at McDonald's than it is getting accepted into Harvard. So don't beat yourself up too much. I'm sure you'll land a position somewhere.
As long as you are drinking responsibly and you enjoy quality brews I've got nothing to add to it.

I was awkward and fat as fuck.

nobody to relate to, so i was seen as the outcast, and i was extremely introverted as a kid...

I like being a loner. I used to like being popular, but then I realized I enjoyed being more solitary, so I became a loner. ez answer
>bitches and moans to delete thread
>doesn't post thread he made

Forgot image.

You got me
Need a 51 but got a 35 I'm too fucking fat ;((

>need a 51
What kind of school do you go to?

Playing Borderlands with Billy, just dropping by to claim and say I hope everyone is having a wonderful evening

I was this very strange mix between inborn shyness and learned confidence. Some days one of the 2 took the upper hand, making me more or less social. This was confusing to a lot of people because one day I'd punch a fucker in the jaw and the other day I'd hit up a conversation and ask a girl's number and the next day I wouldn't dare look her in the eye. Didn't make me unpopular but people did notice that. I've found a healthy balance by now. Also some days I really wanted to be left alone while other days I couldn't stand being silent. Nowadays I just wanna be left alone

>I need one of these

QOTT- I had long hair and hung with the emo kids while I thought I was edgy, which ruined my reputation even after I made real friends, which meant every girl seemed to be repulsed. Not like people can change, you whores.
>rip me age 12-18

>citation needed
Nah I mean I live in the city for uni there's got to be something, it's just I hate begging for jobs like some hobo faggot I'd rather apply like a normal human being.

There is never these problems about there being 2-3 threads at once when I make threads.
Me4OfficialThreadMaker2016

holy fuck >>6857081295708129081291299>>68570812985708129708129812929>>6857081295708129081291299>>68570812985708129708129812929>>685708129570812908129129

I'm for this.

ill vote yes to it!!

post the god damn thread you made you fucking idiot jesus h. christ

I wasn't necessarily popular in middle school but everyone knew me for some reason
In 7th grade it was probably because I managed to hold a "relationship" together for more than a week
But in 8th grade everybody knew who I was because I hated and fucked around with every one of my teachers
Also this: A high school I don't what to say

friendly reminder ~

Forgot my long as shit hair

>Mugi

It's too early for citations. If I recall correctly, it was just someone comparing the amount of people applying to McDonald's vs. the amount of people applying to Harvard.
I don't like doing that either, which is why I served a couple of places my CV and told them to contact me if I looked interesting to them. Got a few calls and emails after that.

What the fuck.
>I got like a 12

I still can't get one, no matter how much you post this.

people already know is up

I was also a fatty, I feel your pain.
it's all over now though.

From what I understand from this world (which is very little), your kind either end up as geniuses or on Sup Forums lol
sorry about the hand you drew

And then you drove a helicopter!
Where did you spend your recesses?

can you guys explain this numbering?

>str8 autism
Sounds very fucky, it fits you though, keks.

I'm so fucking sorry. When you make a mistake like that it's so all over. Fresh start in college though, yes?

How edgy?

this was not what I expected desu

Sorry, not voting for this lol

why can't you little friend ? I'll help you out

Happy to hear~

Looks, height, stutter, not liking rap or basketball. There's probably more.

Shiet you can do it mang. Just think about how refreshing it'll be to be done.

>Beat 124 :^)

Howdy niggers

>How edgy?
Like a dodecahedron
Gotta have them wrist supports.

in the orchestra room practicing, or the bathroom kek!!!

haven't seen those for 0.99 + free shipping
if it ever happens I'll post about it

Meant it more sarcastically than anything my friend.

I'd hoped. I won't bore you but the thing that happened in highschool fucked me up in the head, drove to to places like Sup Forums and completely took over my life.
>and there's also lots of stories with individuals that fucked me up further
I came to college to break it but I slipped back into my old psyche. Which is why I'm here right now.

kek why not both? I scored perfect on my ACT... 2 times... and a 93 on my ASVAB...

Yay
>124
wew lad. I only made 76...

Tunnel syndrome is a bitch.
But thank you anyway user.

How many times you can run back and forth across a gym before the time runs out.

i know them feels, wish i didn't lol

>checked
Not autism, I just your usual awkward youth shyness. Society glorifies behaving cocky and full of confidence (for some reason not anymore today, you gotta be a sensitive faggot but whatever) so that's what I did. It's just that I felt like it wasn't how I wanted to act but it got me friends, girlfriends and a reputation. I used to be very aggressive back then too but that time has passed. I went through a few phases before settling for being the lone wolf type of guy I am now

you could still print one to stick on the wall or look at night

Holy shit you sound like a fedora wearing cuck bitch.
>I'm a lone wolf awooooo

You should use mine aswell.

Seems impratical if I could just print a picture off.

I consistently got like 17 until 2 years ago
Still can't do push-ups worth a shit though

It's a measure of your aerobic capacity and the number that you're trying to get depends on your grade/age (mostly age)
Like a guy in 9th grade should be getting 41/51 (for a guy you just flip your age numbers). Don't know what it would be for women though...
So as an example: I'm SUPPOSED to be at a 51 but I don't have enough aerobic capacity
>I think I explained that correctly

Yeah I know right? Me in a "relationship"? Absolutely crazy.

A tale of two threads, we need to make a book

pad

Go to this thread.
you stop bitching.

What's even going on here?

Kek, doing Track and X-Country certainly helped.

That's better than some people I know who'd deliberately stop.

not alot

u wot m8

>push ups
pls no

Notice me

My bad, then. Do I still get to see Maki doing something with her hair?

>noticed
hello!!! how are you tonight??

> →
> →
> →
get notice in this thread

a what?

lol, which instrument did you play?

This is not boring me, I'm glad I can finally have some conversation instead of the usual hello hi how are you haha nothing much shit that I usually do

mugi got a 51 and you got a 12?
What? It differs that much?

ACT is like SAT, yes?
You got full grades on those?

Mai is trying to get everyone to go to her thread so she can delete it and troll.
I'm making another one. Probably going to get banned soon but both threads are happy right now since Mai won't delete before everyone moves. Both threads are enjoyable from what I can tell and if it's just me taking the fall I'm okay.
So what's new with you guys?

kek I was top score 3 years in a row... My school was full of fatties and quitters... kek. I could probably run a 100 plus now though.

attention whore

She's getting a (You) for that.

Noticed.