Hey faggots. The FDA has decided to put new rules on cigars, pipe tobacco, and vaping...

Hey faggots. The FDA has decided to put new rules on cigars, pipe tobacco, and vaping. Under these rules every new cigar, pipe, or vape blend released since 2007 will have to be pulled from shelves and undergo FDA certification. This costs upwards of 10,000 dollars per cigar and is plainly designed to kill the industry. They have also said they wont be approving and flavored fruit or candy blends whatsoever so we can say bye to aromatic pipe tobacco and practically all the popular vape blends. THIS ISN'T SOME SHIT THAT MIGHT HAPPEN THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN APPROVED AND WILL GO INTO EFFECT IN AUGUST! Dont let these fucking cucks take this shit away from us. Fight back sign the petition and write to your congressman. I'm attaching links to a whitehouse petition and a website that automatically writes to your congressman.

capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=62606471

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/do-not-enact-fdas-option-1-final-rule-premium-handmade-cigars

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/overturn-fdas-ruling-ecigarette-classification-tobacco-product
fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm499234.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking bump

Thi... this can't be true.... been smoking aromatic for 4 years.... it can't end like this

good, smoking fucking sucks and is for faggots who want something phallic in their mouths

Theres a bill that could overturn it but we need to show our support. The petition has a pethetic number of signatures.

Smoking is degenerate. I hope vaping gets banned.

fuck that shit

FDA = Jews

you lose

nooo i wont be able to smoke blunts anymore

neckbeard detected

who gives a fuck. i don't care about smokers. your funeral.

>can't tell which side you're on

If it's happen that say bye bye to poor people they die of pity withdrawal bye bye redneck down the street bye bye inbred families bye bye

Believing that a behavior you don't belong to should fall under heavy regulations is an absurd notion.

i mean, would you rather have cancer or cigs?

>2016
>smoking anything other than weed

If you want something then pay the consequences for having it. Grow some will power and decide you don't need to smoke up son.

Everyone who doesn't give a fuck about smoker: What do you think they'll come for next? Just because you arent affected doesn't mean you wont be next.

No it's not

cigarettes are not affected by this in any way. In fact they will benefit due to getting vapers off the market.

This one is for ecigs and it has more signitures so sign both

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/overturn-fdas-ruling-ecigarette-classification-tobacco-product

If you'd like the facts and not just knee jerk reactions fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm499234.htm

Ooh. Intelligent rebuttal, retard