Fluffy abuse thread

>Fluffy abuse thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5GL9JoH4Sws?t=1m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone got any poopie babbeh stories?

Oh thank god there's fluff thread. I need to unload my hate after the last WWE PPV. Holy shit fuck that ending.
I want to name one "Vince" and repeatedly pee on it.

current status

You're supposed to wait until someone requests SMOKEY WAWA

You guys are going the gods work

How does that work?

what the fuck is this shit

Get this shit outta here. Faggot.

Anyone have any of the old greentext?

Imagine using a piece of shag carpet to wipe your ass.

YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR

Fucking kek

i love this guy

Nooooo!!!! Pics only thread.

Anyone have the full fluffy = runner comic?

Anyone have the story of Sunshine and the feral herd from an abandoned Cleveland?

What is pillowing?

Cutting off the legs,

removing all legs so they cant move.

cutting off their legs so they can't move

cutting off each leg, rendering them immobile. Lengthy amounts of time end in fluff overgrowing the stumps, thus pillow.

McGonagall, not me

Is there more of this?

I just want to share with you working fags that have to listen to radio at work. There are baby fluffys crying in this fucking song. You're welcome. -chirp- youtu.be/5GL9JoH4Sws?t=1m17s

McGonagall is the new beginning for fluffy ponies.

not yet. posted earlier today.

thats the first page of a new comic someone posted last night, ill check if they posted anything new

Any of you got a decent text story or two?

what other anons said. In many cases, pillowing is done to particularly stupid or worthless fluffies. Most of the time they are female and are sterilized and pillowed and placed in a box full of other fluffies. Even fluffies recognize the difference between a fuck pillow and a special friend.

1:18

Jesus. I thought it was some kind of term for something you do with a pet that has had babies. I've always gotten my pets from the shelter so have never had any experience litters.

I see now it a term just related to fluffies.

Sounds hot.

Post the reverse edit.

yeah reading is hard and im too much of a dumbfuck to just ignore it when someone posts.

if you think pillowing is hot, than theres this story you need to look up about a doctor who adopts girls from orphanages and turns them into fuck toys and then sells them

Yeah, Pillowing is a good source of sadbox and abuse. Very rarely is there a happy Pillowfluff, but I think RQ might have the best ones.

A weird subculture. Once you understand the backstory, what fluffies are, and how they work, threads like this, the art, and the stories people write make more sense.

Kek

I've been thinking of writing shit on the booru, but id want to do something really original. Would you its be interested in stories of some shit like twitch streamers or youtubers with fluffies?

That's just... That's too far man, too far

Why would anyone want to be this much of a fucking faggot though?

nigger they will read anything over there.

Me again. We so far it's working out. And as mentioned before, post a link to a dropbox or Drive archive. We don't need 50 posts of hard to read crap and killing the image limit.

Welcome Newfriend :^)

Says the trap lover

Try anything, booru shits on art but is surprisingly gentle with writers.

you could ask that for anything on the Internet

Not the the amputation. Just having a living cock sleeve. I''d much rather have a woman just bound and imobile than amputated. That is a turn off.

Just go for broke. Criticism is part of the learning process for anyone. You'll only improve... well, unless you're a duck.

I'm ok with some hugbox here, post more

>rest them on the lawn
>easy prey for foxes and raptors

Fire Ants.

alright, thanks for the advice. It'll probably be lost on a lot of people who don't watch twitch or YouTube, but for the people who do, it could be pretty funny. Especially if I do someone like qtpie.

too much faggotbox in here, someone have the fluffy factory comics?

[spoiler]Mocha's story will never be completed.[/spoiler]

Maybe I'm boring but I just like actual girls.
I guess. This is next-level powerless faggotry though. Couldn't you pick something based in the real world to get interested in and spend your time on? Maybe something you wouldn't have to hide in a folder somewhere on your computer?

:^)

Well, I was trying to zen out, but... fuck it.

You know it is bad when you're super autistic for a fluffy thread.

the reason I'm interested in it is that it's carthotic(no idea how to spell this). It's enjoyable to see these things that are selfish, annoying, etc. get what they deserve.
Also, some cute hug box is nice every once in a while.

If fucking ONLY I had radio

It's the same goddamn loop of commercials all day

How much Fluffy Pony is too much Fluffy Pony.

I just wrote a six page story set in-universe... but there isn't a single instance of Fluff speak. It was all exposition, world building, and theory craft.

Is all lost?

Don't fucking remind me, man

Guess you should probably spend your time reading the dictionary then. Fluffyposters confirmed for borderline-illiterate.

Bro... Fucking... Jesus Christ that's sad

Put it in a paste and link it

We can see what you got

bump