So who dies next Sup Forums?

So who dies next Sup Forums?

Hold the door.

We didn't actually see him die.
if hodor dies, we riot.

Direwolves are dropping like Starks this season

As much as I like The Walking Dead, GoT doesn't really do fakeout deaths in the same frequency of TWD.
So... most likely dead.

hodor is dead and i bet margaery tyrell is gonna get killed by cersei during the "rescue". then little finger will be next major death is my bet

HOLD THE DOOR :(
Fuck that got me good.

figures you guys would want to save the fat retarded giant.

>i bet margaery tyrell is gonna get killed by cersei during the "rescue"

Margaery gets killed onside her brother by Robert Strong in the throne room. This is no secret.

I didn't see. Please elaborate? I love Hodor

He held the door

Basically we find out that his entire purpose in life was to die so bran could escape the white walkers because he fucks everything up in the future

They played it off very well though it didn't feel really stupid in my opinion

God I hope it's sam. That whiney hitch needs to get fucking gutted for leaving castle black. Also, does anyone else feel like this season is lacking in any actual development?

He's the only one Sup Forums can relate to

:(

The amount of death at the end of this episode is insane. I started losing it when shaggydog bought them a few seconds. It was the tunnel of fucking death. I hate this episode.

Who will sit on the Iron Dick?

My bet is Jorah's gonna die before he finds a cure cuz it's game of thrones

Loras will probably die during the assault on the faith militant, along with loras and the high sparrow

Ramsay's probably gonna die horrifically

Tommen may die. maybe not this season

Pycelle and Kevan Lannister are definitely gonna die

Those sandsnake cunts and their mother are going to die to close up that god awful subplot

and maybe ghost will die cuz why the fuck not while we're on a roll we might as well

Replace that second loras with that stupid shit lannister cousin i forgot what his name was

Jon Snow will die again.

lancel

Thank you
he's gonna die hard
i think he'll cry and beg
not for personal satisfaction just knowing his character

I kind of like how he turned into somewhat of a cold hard badass, its like night and day seeing him face off against all these random swordsmen and knights with his stick (even if he has a bunch of other zealots with him) to the old Lancel who ran away from every fight with his tail between his legs