Whats up with betas not liking fit girls?

whats up with betas not liking fit girls?
always seem to get turned down, am i too muscly?

9.5/10 do you have kik?

thanks whats yours?

i really dont want to get spammed whats another way to contact you

just post your kik quick and delete your post

hot moar?

hardwork pays off !

It's about the face! Let's see that jaw? Is this a trap?

whats your squat?

im the same guy from before im really interested and i really want to contact you

jaw? alright

so post kik fag

kik me ryanphil76

im not posting kik for the same reason you wont post it, you got an email or something to mail me your kik

kik fredyeah

i dated a fit girl out of college. she HAD to mow the lawn, do all the house work, be the handyman and reveled in it. she loved being physically useful.

our sex usually consisted of me dominating her. she loved it. she loved me laying around all day, enjoying my freedom because of her physical prowess. i literally got to feel what it's like to be a feminist.

can hit 80kg for 3

I so happen to think you are insanely beautiful.
Kik me: wyattxlentz

timestamp?

i seem to attract the opposite who want to get dominated, whats a girl gotta do to get dominated lol

OP isn't the girl in the photo you beta cucks, that's why y'all ain't getting no kik

during the day, she would lord over me all her accomplishments. it was really rough on her if i brought in more money than at my job. there were times i hid how much i earned to make her feel better.

but then at night, she needed my approval so bad. it was really fucked up. but i loved it. and she loved it too.

i would dominate you

dunno. when i met my fit girl,we initially paraded equality. we were both "fit" but she was way more intense about it. i was just fit because male.

it started out she wanted to make everything a contest. and when i refused to play, she would try harder to "prove" herself the better. rather than getting irked by it, i was indifferent, and it drove her wild.

not intimidated?

All this post is one fag on his phone commenting back to his original post that he made on his computer.
So when someone claims samefag, he can say" no shut up fag"

nah i like it actually if only you would tell me your freaking kik

this

op is from nz

maybe you're right about OP. but i am in here too.

also looks like you >this your own post.

If you are on mobile AND ON A FUCKING COMPUTER. IT WILL NOT SHOW YOU.
YOU FUCKING NEWF.
>doueven?

where is OP i want her kik

lol, i shared a story in OP's thread and you get this mad. there wasn't even bait in this thread but you took it.

OP isnt real

What the hell are you doing liking betas?

Im not fit. Fit girls like guys who are fit. Fit girls dont like guys who arent fit.

Jaws ok. Prove that's you, time stamp or tramp

all these summerfags don't realize they're talking to a man

80kg.

whats that in freedom math?

God damn bet you could over power me and beat me around like a little bitch ill even wear a dress and some girly sandles and u can tell all your friends how much of a little bitch your boyfriend is

OP do you have a rape fantasy? I'm sure I could overpower you if you need some help with it.