A fucking woman does commentary for a football game

>A fucking woman does commentary for a football game

And she wont shut up

She's way better than Bela Rethy, though.

If i wanted to hear constant womyn gibberish i'd talk to my whore wife.

The one season every 2 years i watch soccer and some bitch commentator is ruining it.
Reeeee

Kek, is this really possible? We have a token woman on our 'post-match' discussions, but she's barely granted speaking time.

>An american does commentary for a football game

Please have sex

that's not hard

Anything is possible in cuckmany.

that's a given

this lady commentates baseball games, she's one of the best because she knows when to shut up. and she creates awesome awkward moments when the male commentators try to start talking but she won't answer. because she is afraid of getting more sexist backlash.

it's getting worse and worse. they are forcing women into position they should not be in and call it "equality"

go back to turkey if you hate women so

we love women luigi

At least she doesn't look like this fucking gollum. She's doing the SWE - ITA commentary right now.

So, what about what she's saying is "womyn gibberish"?

Tourney fags get out. Every fucking 2 years we have to deal with your ignorance about football.

women are good to conduct the discussions, as in pose the questions and give the word to each pundit.

Forgot to attach picture

that's a man, user.

could she be worse than abby wambach?

Just looked that name up. Holy shit, is that fucking Brienne of tarth? It's beyond me how ugly some people are.

Maybe get out of your basement every once in a while, user.

she's a strong, independent woman, you SHITlord.

>implying people outside of the US know this ballkick tranny.

>getting Reus' haircut because he's hurt again
We accept your thoughts and prayers, USA.

h-h-hello sir

I was actually not implying that, but getting surprised that people are ugly means you're sheltered, dude.

Looks it's Michael Bolton.

she looks like shes from the DDR

A couple of weeks ago I defended Sup Forums on another board, stating that it was the noard with the highest percentage of normal people, ie. grown-up non-virgins.

Recently, I haven't been too sure about whether I was right, or not.

What are you? A fucking sissy?

Are you implying when you're with your m8s and all men, you're not talking shit about women all the time and would ridicule a female commentator?

Hating women when among men is the normal thing to do.

>Normie men are really progressive and non-chauvinist

let me guess, you're a woman whose limited experience with men includes your Nu Male boyfriend and single female to male trans mom

Is it just me or is there more Sup Forums false flagging than usual?

There seems to be a lot of [sterotypical leftist opinion] to b8 retards

We do have a woman - she's a manager and was actually hired by Clermont Foot but shortly after left because the board didn't respect her or wtv (hiring some players without talking to her I believe)

She's decent

don't worry, Islamic traditions will come faster and faster for your country.

She can't be worse than Michael Owen

and never come back, OP

>Sup Forums
>highest percentage of grown-up non-virgins
This board moves too quickly for that to be true. The slowest boards are usually the ones with the most mature regulars; fewer sperglord arguments and fewer bait threads

I'm really sorry. Should we talk about Caitlyn Jenner instead?

ITT: Angry virgins

> this much anti-woman butthurt

aww, poor manchild babies. couldn't muster up the courage to comment on her status, could you? fucking bitch bois

She sounds like she plays high school soccer it's fucking painful. Please announce the women's games so you can get paid appropriately