Ask someone who almost got caught smokin that nug in their car by the police today anything

Ask someone who almost got caught smokin that nug in their car by the police today anything.

How close did you come to shitting yourself?

Do you ever jack off with dirty socks on your hands?

Why do you think anyone cares?

whats wheelbase of the car you were driving?

did you have enough gas to get to the shops and back?

the place you left, were they happy or sad that you left?

wat happened

did you offer him a toke?

Do you have a gf

got caught once.
was high as fuck
officer asked for my address and i gave him half the address and just stopped talking in the middle of the sentence.
he asked me to step out and was about to arrest my ass but got some call on the radio.
he ran back to his car yelling at me saying im lucky tonight.

continued on to get my food.

Yeah…I live in Washington. Rekt.

Op here, alright I will give context.
I was in a shaded spot under a tree with my friend
My back pack which has my bong in it was on the passenger side floor.
The bad was wide open with the windows down.
Cont......

I was very nervous and tripping out really. Wanted to leave but my burnt friend wanted a hit. An argument ensued

but.

but.

but nobody cares.

Opera here.

the cops fuckin stopped right next to me car. I saw them with my peripheral vision.... and sneakily closed the bag up. Put my body back up and brought a clutch tissue to my face. And the cop then slowly moved forward, then dipped

good. now try and feel your friends emotions. think of what you might of said that hurt him. next time you talk maybe use a more gentle tone and try and let him talk more. if you give him more respect if might in turn give you more respect. its a win win for you both. use a condom next time.

Op here,...

Was freaking out... imagine if I had the bong out already... I could have been another statistic... and welp, that's all to it I guess. Any one else got their own stories?

We are not in a relationship like that lil 1

What's it like being a douche rocket? "smokie that nug"
an hero please

why aren't you on reddit you cancerous faggot?

Haha what you can't appreciate a thread that gets people to share their cop experiences. Smh

I bet OP posted this on his facebook and nobody liked it so he came here.

You're in the wrong neigh/b/orhood, friend.

You know I gotta do my online Thang bro, i type how i want. This is America, nd we are Americans.

I got pulled over super drunk on the way back from the liquor store for a headlight (Alcoholism is a bitch). Right in front of my house. Cop got me out, knew I was drunk. Gave me stern fucking warning and let me walk over to my house. Would have lost my job and wife n kid if he gave me a DUI that night. 75 days sober now.

No no no

>experiences

grossly overexaggerated stories slightly based on what actually happened.

Wow. Strange ways,

you seem like an annoying faggot that has very few friends. i bet youre really short.

Still it's exhilarating.

Oh no the cops almost caught me smoking weed!

Fuck outta here op it's 2016 no one gives a shit if you blaze

No no no u have it wrong, I'm actually 6 foot. Athletic.

Those cops looked like they really wanted to catch me tho

I remember when I was 14, OP. It stops being a big deal when you're older. Get banned you underage cunt

>i swear guys this is not a facebook post

didnt you notice the change in background and format?

You still get scared bro come on now

You're seeing things. Appears as if acute marijuana use has triggered latent mental disorder in your brain.

Seeing what specifically

hes basically saying youre full of shit. as am i.

Making a thread on Sup Forums about not getting caught by the police is something a child does. Doesn't matter who gets scared by the police, you're just a typical pot smoker kid on Sup Forums that likes to flaunt the fact that they have smoked weed. It's not a big deal. You'll realize how stupid you look when you grow up.

Alright